Chapter 7

So What?

That evening, after shcedules and practice, Teuk went to the girls' dorm bringing foods and snacks for  the girls. He knock on the door and Sooyoung open the door. "Annyeong, oppa" she said while giving him a small bow. And her eyes widen seeing all the foods and snakcs in his hand. "Ah! FOOD!" hearing Sooyoung saying that, the second shikshin, Yoona came out too. "Who bring food, unnie?" Yoona asked.

"Annyeong, Yoong." Teuk said to his dongsaeng. "It's me. I promised Taengoo that I will visit your dorm today. Is it okay?"

"Ah! It's fine, oppa. Let me help you." Yoona said while she and Sooyoung help to carry the plastic bags full of foods inside.The three of them went into the dorm to find that nobody's in the living room. "So, where's everybody?" Teuk asked.

"Oh. I think they're all in their room. Let me call them."Sooyoung said, she then started shouting."YA! EVERYBODY, TEUK OPPA IS HERE!" In a second, everybody goes into the living room, running. Everybody, except Taeyeon. "Sunny, where's Taeyeon?" Soo asked.

"Oh. she's sleeping. Teuk oppa, maybe you could go and wake her up?" Sunny said.

"Is it okay with you if I go into your room?"

"It's fine with me. Just go in there. Just find the room with my name and Taeyeon's name on the door." Sunny said while smiling. And so, Teuk goes into Taeyeon's and Sunny's room only to find his gorgeous girlfriend sleeping soundly on her bed. He walked slowly towards her bed and sit besides her.

"Taengoo-ah." he said slowly but got no response from Taeyeon. "Taeng, it's me Teukkie oppa." he said again this time, while her hair. "Wake up and let's have dinner." Taeyeon started to wake up and surprised to see Teuk there. "Ah! oppa. this is so embarassing."

"Waeyo? I promised you that I will come today. And I brought some foods for all of us to eat for dinner. Aren't you hungry?"

"yes, I know. I was just surprise to see you because I thought you're busy."

"No, you are my first priority now. okay? Besides, a promise is a promise. now let's go and eat. I'm starving!" He said while offering his hand for her to take. So, all of them are having nice dinner while chit chatting with one another. Everybody's so happy because they haven't eat like this since the party.

"I wish the other SuJu members are here too. It would be so much fun!" said Fany.

"Ya! good idea. Let me call them and tell them to come here." Teuk said.

"jagiya, don't you have schedule tomorrow? we can do this another time, you know." Taeng said to Teuk..

"It's okay, babe. We are men and we are strong."

"yeah, right! whatever." Taeng said. In an hour the other SuJu members finally arrived at the girls' dorm. They chat endlessly until of them get bored. Now, they are only sitiing in the living room flipping through the channels.

"Hey! I have a good idea. Let's play 'Truth or Dare'" said Eunhyuk. The others agreed and so, they make a large circle. "I'll start spinning this bottle. If it points at you, you have to choose truth or dare. let's go!" he then spun the bottle and it lands on Siwon. "Nice! Siwon, truth or dare?"

"hmmm... truth." said Siwon.

"Do you have a crush on any of the girls from SNSD? If yes, tell us who she is." asked Eunhyuk.

Now, Siwon's doomed. he knew this one's coming. It's not a secret to any of the SuJu members, he like this girl from SNSD since a year ago. But, he's smart enough that he didn't choose 'Dare'. "C'mon, hyung. tell the truth or be punished" said Kyuhyun.

"Alright. Yes. She is..."

 

Who is she? we'll find out in the next chapter! :p yes, I'll be adding a new couple. Just for fun though cos I'm a SuGen shipper! :p enjoy! and sorry if it's short and boring... I'll make sure the next one is not boring. hehe... I DO NOT OWN ANY PICS! thankyouuu