Chapter 1

So What?

it was Saturday morning at SNSD's dorm. Everyone is having breakfast except Jessica, who's still asleep. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

"I'll go get the door", said Seohyun. So, she went to open the door. "Ah! Good morning, manager oppa". Everyone was surprised to see their manager so early in a beautiful morning without schedules.

Taeyeon's thought: what the heck is this? it's still 7 in the morning and our manager oppa come already. I don't have a good feeling about this.

seeing the look on their faces, the manager said, "ah! Mianhae. I didn't mean to bother you this early in the morning but today there will be a meeting in the SMent building and EVERYBODY should attend. It's not only gonna be you guys but also the other groups." now, all the girls are speechless and nobody could answer the manager.

"But oppa, today and tomorrow's supposed to be our rest day. We barely sleep. Do we really have to?", Taeyeon, as the leader, finally said. Everyone is nodding to the leader's answer, It's true, they were practicing for their new Japanese single, Paparazzi the whole week and some of them are busy doing their individual schedules.

"Yes, Taeyeon, I know that. but, what can I do? it's a direct order from Mr. Lee Soo Man."

Sunny's thought: ah! that crazy uncle of mine! aaah! seriously, right now I want to scream! Damn!

"Alright then, oppa. we will come. what time is it?", Sooyoung said lazily.

"At 10. make sure you all come and dress politely! Mark my words! POLITELY. understand?"

"NE, OPPA!", the girls answers loudly. what else can they do?

"OMO! it's 9 o'clock already! you better get ready!", the manager again said. "hmmm... 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5, 6, 7, 8! ya! there are only 8 of you! Where's Jessica?". Jessica then appeared at the door still sleepy, and she doesn't see the manager. "Aish! this girl. YA! JESSICA!", the manager shout so that Sica will be fully awake.

"AH! good morning, oppa!", Jessica then said while bowing to the manager, she is now fully awake hearing the manager's shout. now, what does he want from me?

"There will be a meeting in 1 hour. better get ready now all of you. I'll be waiting downstairs", he then bow and leave their dorm.

The girls are now starting to get ready. Taeyeon is waiting while the others used the bathrooms, she doesn'y like to keep other people waiting so she prefer to take a shower the last. She was just laying lazily on her bed when her phone suddenly ring. There was a text message.

From: Park Leeteuk

Hey, there! good morning! :) what are you doing?

From: Kim Tayeon

hey! good morning to you too. waiting for my turn to use the bathroom. you?

From Park Leeteuk:

Just woke up. what? do you have a schedule today?

From: Kim Taeyeon

No. there will be a meeting that all groups must attend at the SM building. don't you know?

From: Park Leeteuk

What? Really? our manager didn't tell us!

From: Kim Taeyeon

why would I lie? go tell the others and get ready! I'll see you later...

She then put her phone down and smile like a fool. It's not a new thing for Leeteuk and Taeyeon to text each other like that every day. Both Leeteuk and Taeyeon know that they like each other, but none of them ever confess that. So, they are sometimes confused of what they are. Friends? no. Dating? no. And besides, if they date, their fans all over the world would go crazy.

Later on, at the SM building's 2nd floor meeting room. SNSD and Super Junior are the first groups to be there. They are all so happy to see one another again. it's been a while since they last meet. After a few minutes of waiting, the other groups finally arrived. They all sit randomly, no more SNSD, Super Junior, f(x), SHINee or DBSK anymore. they are the SMTOWN family. Lee Soo Man finally came and sit at the end of the table.

"Good morning, everybody. how are you? I hope you all are good. So today, I will be announcing some rules for all of you. actually, ! new rule for everybody and some personal rules for some of you. alright, we'll get started. After a long talk between all the directors, we finally decided one thing for all of you. to save your career. This is the new rule. YOU CANNOT DATE ANYBODY ESPECIALLY IF BOTH OF YOU ARE FROM THE SAME MANAGEMENT. can you understand this?"

 

what will happen next? we'll see. don't forget to leave a comment. thankyouuuu! :)