Chapter 6

So What?

Here's another chapter for you guys! thanks for reading! :D

The next day, both SuJu and SNSD are already in the SMent building early in the morning. Some members are practicing alone and others are practicing together. and Taeyeon is one of those who are practicing alone. Right now, she feels like singing their song, "Mistake". and so, she turn on the music and started singing...

I’m still at the same spot/place
I’m weary from wandering by your side
Even today, as I was wandering
Day has passed again and again.
Now I’m here

You know. You know that my heart is hurting
Watching you laugh/smile makes my heart ache more

It’s my mistake for not making you love me more
It’s my mistake for loving you more than you love me
It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.

How much longer must I cry
As I’m trusting that promise/ I’m only trusting/ believing that promise

You lied to me to wait for you
Even my greedy side(for his love) has grown weary/tired

You know. You know that my heart is hurting/aching
You can’t just ignore and laugh/smile like that.

It’s my mistake for not making you love me more
It’s my mistake for loving you more than (you love/like me? This is my assumption)
It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.

I knew I couldn’t have you
But my heart(my love for you) just kept growing
It’s my mistake for
Waiting by myself
Regretting by myself
Loving you.

Even though my heart was hurting/aching
It’s my mistake for not letting you go/forgetting you

I’m such a fool
I knew I would get hurt and couldn’t let go

it’s my mistake
Even though it could be all my fault/mistake
That’s ok. As long as you’re there…

Always…
Please forgive me for being like this.
(forgive the person) Who loved you

Little that she knows, Teuk is listening to her singing the whole time and something stabbed him right in the heart. What have you done, Park JungSoo? you're a fool, seriously. all this time you thought she is fine. but look, she's blaming herself for what you've done. seriously Leeteuk, you're stupid. He couldn't take it anymore and so he barged into the room that Taeyeon is in. "Taeyeon-ah, I'm sorry" He said while looking down.

she is surprised, "Why now, oppa?" she managed to say while tears are falling down. "Tell me why, oppa!" It's killing him to see Taeyeon like that, so he approached her. When he's about to hug her, she pushed him away. "No. First, tell me why!"

"Alright alright. I'll tell you why. okay. So, you know, it was because of the new rule. I thought I should stay away from you so that my feeling for you would go away and that you'd be alright without me. But, I guess I'm wrong and it hurts me so much and I know that I hurt you too. I am sorry, Taeng. I really am sorry that I left you like that. And, it's not your fault it's all on me. So please, stop blaming yourself. And,  I know it's not like we're dating or something but you and I know that we have feelings for each other. Would you forgive me and be my girl?" He's now on his knee. "I'll make it up to you, I promise"

Taeyeon just stand there crying, doesn't know what to do. "I forgave you since the first day you ignored me. Just promise me that you won't leave me again and I would be very happy to be your girl."

He pulled her into a hug and wipe her tears away. "Stop crying, okay. It'll be alright now. I promise I won't leave you again. And I promise that I'll deal with the agency real soon. and you should know that I love you so much, Kim Taeyeon!' he said while giving her a kiss on her cheek

Taeyeon smiles, "I love you too, Teukkie."

"aheeeemmm...." somebody fake cough and then both SuJu and SNSD members walk into the room.

"How the hell did you know that we're here? aah! seriously!" Teuk said while letting go of Taeyeon.

"We were watching you since Taeyeon start singing, hyung." said Sungmin while the others nod.

"You know what, oppa? We trusted you but then you disappoint our precious Taeyeon. now, it'll take us some time to trust you again." said Tiffany to Teuk.

"Fany-yaah..." said Taeyeon.

"no, no. It's okay, Taeng. It's all my fault. I'll make it up to you, girls." Said Teuk.

"See, boys. What did I say, he's weak in front of girls. he just doesn't want to admit it." said Shindong while the boys are agreeing with him.

"YA! you guys seriously! aaah!"

"Aheem... Good morning, boys... good morning, girls." said director Lee Soo Man suddenly barging in. "sorry for disturbing your little chit chat over here. But, I thought you all have practice and I believe that you're not practicing together?"

"Annyeonghaseo, director. ne, we're sorry. we were just talking, we'll be right back into our practice rooms." said Teuk after giving Soo Man a bow.

"Good, then. Annyeong, Soonkyu-yah. Practice hard okay, you all."

"Annyeong, uncle. Yes, we will. Thank you." Soo Man then go out of the room. "Fyuuh... That was close. We better get back now. See you guys. My vocal coach is probably waiting for me now." Sunny then get out of the room with the other members following. Taeng and Teuk are now alone in the room.

"uuhhmm... I guess I'll see you later, then?" Teuk said.

"Ne. practice well, okay?" Taeyeon said while smiling.

"I will. you too, stop singing sad songs, kay?"

"alright."

"Okay. and maybe I'll visit your dorm later. is it okay?"

"it's fine with me. I don't know bout the girls though."

"alright. bye." he walks to the door, beofre he leave, he stops, "Taeng?"

"Ne?"

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too. Now, go and practice!" and so Teuk went to his practice room and Taeyeon continue on practicing alone until her vocal coach come and Sica join the practice too. After the practice, SuJu and SNSD gathered in one room and the order some food for lunch. While Taeyeon and Teuk are sitting in the corner, being lovey dovey.

"ah! I'm seriously jealous of Taeyeon unnie."said Yoona.

"me too! they are so sweet!" Fany said.

"YA! you girls stop fan girl-ing!" said Siwon.

"Oppa, you need to get us boyfriends in order to stop us from fan girl-ing over Taeng and Teukkie oppa" said Tiffany.

"I'll find you one as soon as I can." He said jokingly. And so, lunch goes like that for them. They are now done eating and are just having fun with one another when suddenly Soo Man came  into the room. Fany quickly warned Taeng and Teuk who are still being love dovey in the corner.

"Good afternoon, director Lee." Everybody says at the same time while bowing.

"Yes. Good afternoon, everyone. What's up over there, Taeyeon? Leeteuk?"

"Ah. It's nothing, sir. we were just talking about stuffs you know, as leaders." Teuk managed to say without stuttering. "So, what brings you here, sir?"

"Oh. nothing. just checking up on how you guys are doing. I need to get back in my office now for a meeting. I'll see you around." He said and left.

"Fyuuh... we almost get caught twice..." Taeyeon said. "Thankyou, fany!" She said again while hugging Fany.

 

hope you enjoy! :p since it's holiday, I could update more often now! yeaah!