Chapter 4

So What?

"You wanna talk to Leeteeuk hyung?" Siwon asked Sungmin, unsure.

"That's the best thing I could do right no. Do you have any better idea, Siwon-ah?" said Sungmin.

"well, no. But, you know, it's so hard to talk to him about girls problems"

"uh... yeah. I guess you're right. so, what should we do now? He can't continue on being like this." Sungmin is now frustrated. Everybody in the room started to think of what to do to make their leader talk about his problem with Taeyeon.

It is now the 27th of June, which means that today is the official release of SNSD's Japanese single. Again, all the girls received many texts from their relatives including their SMTown family, they are so thankful that they have nice relatives who care about them a lot. The girls are having a party to celebrate it. But, Taeyeon look sad because, again, she didn't receive, not a even a single text from Leeteuk. This is killing her.

Taeyeon's thought: not texting and seeing each other again doesn't mean that we can't be friends again, right? When I'm falling head over heels for him, he did this to me. Why?

"Girls, do you want to invite the SuJu oppas here?" asked Sunny. Everybody went silent and stare at Taeyeon who's lost in her thoughts again. They wanted to invite the SuJu oppas so bad but they don't want to betray their leader.

Taeyeon finally snapped out of her thought when everybody went silent and stare at her. "What? Why are you starring at me like that? go on, invite them over, I won't mind. They've been very good to us." Taeyeon said with a reassuring smile, but the smile won't fool the girls, they know that Taeyeon is lying. But, Taeyeon's right. The SuJu oppas are alwaya there for them no matter what. They can't celebrate this by alone, so Sunny called Sungmin and asked him to bring the guys over to the girls' dorm in an hour.

An hour later...

The girls' dorm are now packed with the boys from SuJu. They were laughing, eating, chatting and sharing stories except for Leeteuk who drinks alone on the couch and Taeyeon who sits in her room, lying in bed. She wanted to go out so bad but she's afraid that she will see Leeteuk and she knows that is she sees him right now, she'll cry right in fron of him, so she chooses to just lay in bed. Sunny then came in to Taeyeon's room, whish is also her room.

"Taengoo, let's go out and eat. We're also celebrating the oppas' soon to be released album." Sunny said while offering her hand for Taeyeon to take. Taeyeon is still scared of seeing Leeteuk but for the sake of her members and her oppas, she come out of the room. When they comes out Taeyeon was shocked because she was hugged by almost all the SuJu oppas.

Taeyeon's thought: Looks like he's not here. good, then.

"Oppa, I... can... not... breathe" she said. The boys then let go of her and offer her a glass of wine. She take the glass and go to the kitchen to grab some food. After eating and drinking, she forget about her problem for a while. She then went into the living room and finally see Leeteuk sitting on the couch like a statue, the pain started to come back to her again. But, she stopped herself from crying because she'll embarassed herself in front of the others. So, she went in and sit on the couch beside him.

"May I talk to you for a few minutes, Teukkie-yah?" she asked softly.

"Sure. go on, talk. nobody's here."Leeteuk said coldly. Outside, he might look like he doesn't care anymore about this girl but inside, he is crazy for her.

"Somewhere private, I mean. How can I talk here when the music is so loud"

"Just talk here or don't talk to me anymore." He hurt her with the words he just said, he knows that by just seeing the look in her eyes. It's killing him seeing her like this.

"Fine, then. Oppa, what's with you just a month ago you're being super sweet to me, but now, you've changed. what is it oppa? did I do something wrong to you? what? Is it because of that new rule? we both know that we like each other but do we really have to do this? staying away from each other, huh? can't we at least be friends and keep this feeling deep inside our hearts?" Taeyeon said loud enough. Leeteuk just stayed silent. "Answer me, oppa" she said again.

"like you? ah! forget it, Taeyeon-ah! I'm going home first now. Bye!" there! he done it! he hurt her again and now he's leaving so that he doesn't have to face Taeyeon anymore. After he left, Taeyeon sit there while holding her knees and cry.

Without Leeteuk and Taeyeon knowing, the other SNSD and SuJu members are listening to their conversation. Even though the music's loud, they heard everything. Now, they just stare at one another with worried face.

"This is complicated." Sungmin said. The other members nods their head agreeing with him. "And we can't get Teukkie hyung to talk about this. ah! what should we do. man, seriously."

 

hope you enjoy! :D sorry if it .