Chapter 9

So What?

"Uhhmmm..." Leeteuk and Taeyeon are dumbfounded and no one could help them now.

"Would you two get up and take a sit here on the table?" Soo Man is kind of mad mad now. And so, they both got up from the floor and take a sit on the meeting table. The other groups have arrived and were all surprise by the atmospherein the room and so all of them, f(x), SHINee, DBSK, and Exo quietly enter the room and take a sit. "Now, explain to me what you were doing before." Soo Man said, not caring about the others who have just arrived.

Leeteuk took a deep breath. "It's now or you'l screw it up again, Teuk", he said to himself. "Me and Taeyeon are dating, sir." He said it with no fear while holding Taeng's hand. Everybody was surprised except the SuJu and SNSd members, who are now trying to hide their smiles.

"WHAT? I thought I made it clear for everybody that..." Soo Man were cutted off by Teuk.

"We cannot date because we're from the same company? Yes, it's very clear, sir." Teuk said with a bravery that none of us know where it comes from.

"Then, why?" Soo Man is about to explode but he managed to stay calm. "Do you want your contract to be over, huh? I'm giving you a choice now, Ms. Kim and Mr. Park. Do you want to stay in this company or stay with your boyfriend/girlfriend?"

Teuk was very sure about his choice, he is not hesitating at all.

"I wanna stay with him/her." Teuk and Tae said at the same time, they then smile at each other."

"Really? That's fine with me, you could go now. GO OUT!" Soo Man shouted the last two words.

"Let's go, Taeng." Teuk stand up and offered his hand to her. But, before they could go out of the room, someone suddenly stand up and call Teuk's name.

"Leeteuk hyung, wait for me." Siwon said. Everybody gasp and wonders who he is dating...

"WHAT? CHOI SIWON, YOU TOO?" Soo Man can't hold it anymore, he is soooo angry now. "and who are you dating, Mr. Choi?"

"Hwang Tiffany, let's go." he walked to Fany and offered his hand for her to take. Fany took his hand without hesitation even though she was surprised. It's not like we are dating or anything, right? he just want to help Teuk oppa and Taeyeon, right? that's what she thinks.

"ANYBODY WANNA LEAVE THIS COMPANY AGAIN BESIDE THE 4 OF THEM?"

"Can we stop this, Director Lee?" Sungmin finally speaks up.

"Why? You wanna leave too?"

"Yes. But, no. Can't we make a deal about this, sir? you might lose all of us if you continue this."

"HOW DARE YOU?"

"Then, explain to us why we can't date each other." Teuk said. "An explanation, that's all we need."

"Alright. you four go back to your sits." Soo Man is calmer now. "I'm sorry for being like that. I was just so shocked and mad. explanation? You really wanna know why?" Everybody nods. "I'm just afraid that you might find and we wouldn't become family again. You might also lose your fans andthere will be more antis. that's all."

"Yes, we all know that very well, sir. But, this is too much. So what if we fight, sir? We could just talk it out and we could start again from the beginning. So what if we wanna date each other? It won't bother us, since we're in the same company and the same kind of career. Can't we just make a deal about this, sir? so that this will be fair for all of us." Teuk said.

"Hmmm..."

what will Lee Soo Man said? We'll see on the next chapter which will also be the last chapter for this story. But, don't be sad. I'll make another story about another SuGen couple. Will update real soon! "  :)