What happened last night?

Cinnamon pain

 

In the kitchen:

 

 

 

“HYUUNG! The guys are back, they were worried about the girl … how is she?”  Said Kikwang still confused.

“She’s fine … where are the boys? “ I simply replied.

“They’re in the garden… shall I call them? “ Kikwang asked and I nodded.

“I have something to say to all of you, “ I explained.

 

 

*************************

 

 

Dongwoon’s Point of view:

 

“Arasseo Hyungs! We’re coming ” We all shouted in unison, when we heard kikwang and Doojoon calling us.

“Mm… we’re going to eat! I’m starving ” Said Yosoeb aloud as he rubbed his stomach.

We went inside the house, in the living room. Doojoon made a sign to all of us to have a seat on the divan, he seemed very serious… Hope that it’s not a bad news.

“Hyung! We didn’t find the girl; we’ve had a hard time searching for her”. Announced Hyunseung, and we nodded.

“Well, I think that I have to explain this unusual situation to all of you ”. Explained Doojoon, his face grew serious.

“The girl’s name is Tina I met her today for the first time, she was in a bad way … I couldn’t help myself; I proposed to bail her out. I would have felt guilty if I didn’t help her. We found he-” We stared him into silence. “Hyung, wait a minute …” Interrupted him, Yosoeb running to the bathroom.

“What’s the matter?” Doojoon gave him a cold stare.

 

5minutes later:

 

Yoseob came back excited; looking like an actor from a movie that u wouldn’t watch even if it were for free.

“ What’s the suit for?” I said; “Isn’t it obvious?” replied Yosoeb.

“Actually, no.” To tell the truth, he looked utterly ridiculous. 

“Guys, do you think we’ll fit together?” Asked Yoseob smiling excitedly. I think that he must be really going soft in the head!

“You lot thinks you’re clever, don’t you?” Junhyung raised his hand, as if to strike Yoseob who just shrugged and pouted his lips.

“Dude, what are you talking about?” Asked Kikwang, a confused expression crossed his face. Well, he shocked so easily. Hyunseung just curled up in a corner to get some rest.

“Obviously, he’s talking about me! I must be one hell of agent…  And yes you’ll suit me perfectly” A beautiful young lady said while entering the room, before we could reply to kikwang’s remark.

“Noona!” They screamed together.  She must be the girl that we were talking about, right ?

“Jinjja?” Said yosoeb jumping up and down, flashing his most winning smile.

“I say, that’s a bit much! I’m going to sleep” Complained Junhyung, then went upstairs.

We all stayed embarrassed.

“Noona, we’re happy to see you doing well” Began Hyunseung talking, he tried to change the subject I suppose…

“Gomawo” Said Tina as a response to Hyung’s compliment.

"Sorry guys if i've troubled you, i didn't mean it… "Apologized the yeppeun yeoja.

“You’d better sit down, you look tired” suggested Kikwang.

“I told you that you need to rest after the feverish cold” Blamed, Doojoon, a worried frown on his face.

“I need to go home” Replied Tina softly.

“NO WAY! Not again; Noona waeyo?”  Yelled Yoseob, looking at her with sad, anxious face.

“I’d love to stay, but I really have to go home, my mum certainly alerted police that I was missing, then went to church; where she probably cried out loud, hugging her “beloved” dog which stinks like a sewer. To her, animals mattered more than human being and then took her sleeping pills trying hard to sleep.” She let out a long sigh of despair. She could hardly stand up straight.

“I’ve got to go now, see you guys.” She slipped away when she thought that she wouldn’t be missed.

“I’ll run you home ” Proposed Doojoon who noticed that she was acting suspiciously.

“Noona, you’ll come to see me again, right?” Asked Yosoeb, staring at her in absolute amazement.

“ Of course sugar, I will “ Tina replied sweetly putting her hand on his hair, it.

“ Did you hear it, did you? Did you? I’m her Sugar “ Yosoeb hugged Tina close to him.

 

Doojoon’s Point of view:

 

I was annoyed with myself for feeling a pang of jealousy, I grabbed yosoeb by his shirt collar but he slipped from my grasp, fearful.

The boys were staring at me confusingly. Tina glanced up once but looked right through me.

“You can go to sleep; I’ll drive her home “They just nodded their head in agreement.

“Goodbye” Said Tina as we reached the door, and glared at me, her cheeks flushing.

 

In the car:

 

The car went into a spin. Outside it was raining cats and dogs, still, the dead silence in the car was indisturbed by the strong winds.

“You know, you can talk as well as I or anyone else can” I suggested. She was busy, rubbing the heel of her hand against the window.

“Wonder woman?” I raised my voice.

“Né?” She looked up with an absent smile.

“We need to talk, Tina.”

“I’m the strong, silent type. I don’t feel like talking.” I have to say that I found her total absence of facial expression disconcerting.

“Tina… We’re done arguing. I wanted to clear up some misconceptions.” I said in low voice. For a moment, she was confused; then her expression cleared.

“What are you talking about?”

“I never seem to say or do the right things, do I?” I added, it took me a long time to come to the point.

“I am feeling pretty tired” She admitted.

“ I’ll go right to the point, I wanted to talk to you about what happened earlier”

“Aniyeyo, gwenchanayo. The guys were so sweet”

“That is beside the point, Tina-sshi … I’m talking about w-what happened between us” I finally said. She was reduced to silence for a moment.

“Mwoh? What do you mean by what happened between us?” She asked and shook her head as if to say that she doesn’t know from nothing.

“You really don’t remember?” I insisted.

“I’m afraid I don’t know what you’re talking about” She answered. My question had bewildered her.

“Oh well, forget all this”

“It seems like it’s something that I must remember…” “ You really don’t want to tell me? Are you sure?” She went on.

“No matter” I sighed, she signed to me to stop the car. “Is this your house?” I asked and she nodded assent. I brought the vehicle to a halt by the side of the road.

“I guess you’d better go, you’ve done a lot to me today, I really don’t know how to thank you” The sigh that met her eyes was truly amazing.

“So, I see that our meeting has come to an end” I said, with my hands cupped around my mouth. I felt bad, i'm not going to see her pretty face anymore… I was about to step back when she spoke up.

“I know what, let’s meet someday, we can have a cup of coffee,” She nicely proposed and gave me a knowing wink.

“Ya Ima! Don’t go pocking your nose where you shouldn’t. Arasseo?” I yelled at her.

She waved me goodbye, and I simply waved her back.

I got into my car, revved up the engine and drove off, assailed by doubts and regrets…

The sky was flushed with the gold of dawn; “The fresh air will soon put the roses back in her cheeks” I murmured quietly to myself.

 

Nothinghappened last night. Nothing