Introducing me …

Cinnamon pain

 

My Point Of View:

 

Today it’s Monday, I still can’t open my eyes... My clock is crying out loud and to be sincere I really wanted to break it into pieces... I washed my face and thought about breakfast as I changed into an expensive black dress.

“Give me that piece of cake now!” I shouted again & again still sleepy.

“I’m not giving it to you” Mum took it and gave it to Rex: Our dog. I glared at her.

AWW! How much I hate it when she does what she wants, she’ll drive me insane!

“EOMMA! Stop it, ok? I’m going to be late! Now give it to me, will you? ” I said, annoyed.

“Eomma already said she isn't going to give it to you sweet heart.” She repeated in an amused tone and added with one of the happy smiles of a child “Rex really liked it, aww he’s cute, isn’t he?”

Did she just say cute? AH! Jinjja!

“You know what? Forget about it. I don’t want to eat anymore, because I seriously feel like I’m going to throw up, AISH! ”

I stood up and threw my fork so it can reach Rex’s plate. I don’t like sharing my food with others and especially with pets!

“Have a good day baby!” Mum sang happily while caressing Rex. 

“Just mind your own business! Okay?” I snapped, shutting the door with a bang …

I took my car and drove it as fast as i could, crying to all and sundry to get of the way; my boss is going to kill me for sure if i come late again … OH GOD! I can’t think about that kind of things, not at this moment!

I was hired two years ago, and got promoted in the last year, that’s why i don’t want to quit that ing job! Believe it or not, I’m in the running for the job of director!

I finally arrived at my office on time, out of breath SURE but i arrived!

I was about to park my car when I saw Nina, the the devil itself, wearing an identical dress as mine!

I have to hide somewhere so that I can change my clothes! I’m not going to work wearing this.

"NO WAY!” I pulled on my hair in frustration, how could SHE get a dress like mine?"

I started taking off my dress when I heard some people nagging outside behind the Bank, while the others were staring at me with their shocked faces! Oh God, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? I guess that my horrible scream made their hair stand on end …

 

“I really can’t believe it!” I used to think that I am one of those kinds of phenomenon. But now I’m sure that I really am!

"Ah, mianhe! I forgot, my name is Tina, I'm a reporter for LO magazine and this is the story of my life..."