SUPER GIRL, LUCKY GIRL …

Cinnamon pain

 

 

“ Close the door and find me this son of a ! Who dares playing with me?”

I covered my mouth with my two hands in horror! OMO! OO…M .M...O! Why am i always a troublemaker? WAEYO ?! 

                               

 

 

********************

 

 

My Point Of View:

 

I wiped my tears, cause yes! I was crying… when something heavy hit my head; I closed my eyes and fell on the ground.

I opened my eyes, to see that I was in another place that is completely different from the one where I was. It looks like I’m in a big trouble…

“AH OTTOKEEEEE~!  ” I thought loudly, when someone opened the room’s door and came into it.

“ Agasshi, agasshi, can you hear me? ” Asked, the best-looking guy I’ve never seen.

“Né, where… where am I?” I had a splitting headache! “What’s this place?” I added.

“You’re going to be fine, don’t worry … after the car accident, the injured people were taken to hospital ... You’re one of them... » He said softly.

" Let me introduce myself, i'm Lee joon from the federal bureau of investigation. "

“MORAGUO? Hospital? What car accident? Investigation? ” I tried to stand up but he pushed me so i lied on the bed.

A Car accident? What car accident? I mean I was in a house not in a car or whatsoever. Oh dear! I really can’t remember anything…

“ YA YOJAYA! Calm down... The doctor said that you’re going to be fine” He shrilled.

“ Bwoh? Ha! Okay, I understand. You don’t need to shout at me that way! I’m not D E A F” I hated this place but not as much as I hated people shouting at me that way.

"But how did I end up here I mean I was-" I shut up as I suddenly remembered what happened to me!

"You were what? Please continue talking." He asked me, curiously.

“I don’t ... I don’t remember … I’m tired I have to sleep...” I quickly said while taking the blanket, covering my face.

“Hum ... Ok… Arasseo... My mistakes... get well soon, I’ll come back when you’ll feel better because I hope that you’ll give me the answers to all my questions” He stood up and left the room.

I opened my eyes as soon as he leaved and immediately stood up from the bed; i have to escape from here because one thing is sure; he won't let me go...

I slipped on my clothes before opening the window. I looked down; it wasn't that high but for sure not short. I took a deep breath as I made my decision. I need to jump. Slowly, I got up on the windowsill and closed my eyes before taking one more step, sending me down. I landed on the ground as I growled out in pain. I'm not going to lie! It hurts like hell!

 

AW! WHAT THE HECK? What’s wrong with me today?

"Hello miss” A charming guy smiled at me, I just ignored his presence. I have much important things to care about, right?

“Is this my imagination or did you just jumped from the hospital’s window?” He insisted, following me.

“Will you please get the out of here, and leave me on my own? Huh?” I finally replied to him.

“All right, I’ll do as you want  ... Goodbye  ...” He turned his steps back to his car when I suddenly screamed from pain.

“ OUUUUCH, it hurts … ” I screamed, a hot tear fell down my cheek. The stranger came back in a hurry and handed me his free hand, hesitant.

“Is everything all right?” He asked me gently.

“I'm sorry but I-I got to go!" I made a real effort to get up and started running away from him when suddenly a strong hand pulled me back by the shoulder.

“Stop! Please ... Hahn... ” He was out of breath and so was I.

“I Have to go, please leave me alone” I tried to let go but he was too strong.

“I just want to help you” He looked like a sincere person. I looked up to the building and saw three cops leaning out of the hospital’s window, shouting at me.

“I’m … I’m in a big trouble” I whispered looking down.

“There must be a solution... ” He smiled at me warmly.

“No, there isn’t” I was really upset. “I need to go, please!”

“Come with me … I’ll help you … I promise” He waited for an answer that wouldn’t come from my mouth.

"Don't look at me like that ... It's the only solution” He kept talking whilst I was looking at him pessimistically.

"Oh, um, I ... Okay!" I finally gave in to him. "I'd like to..." After all, I have nothing to lose right?

 

“Do you want to drive the car, or shall I?” He smiled at me friendly. I looked up to him irritated. How can he laugh in such a case?

“Just kidding … I know that you’re probably tired ...” He winked at me and opened the passenger sit of his sports car.