One better day ...

Cinnamon pain

 

" My darling's friends are always welcome in my house" Halmoni stretched her hands out in welcome.

" Oh kamsahamnida Halmoni" Unnie hugged her and invited us to walk inside. We followed her.

 

************************

 

 

In the Cube:

 

Doojoon's point of view:

 

I slipped in my clothes, took the small key from the table beside the entranceway and insert it into the door's lock as i put on my leather jacket.

I arrived  at the cube's building, parked my car at the side of the road and walked into the establishment. I climbed up the steps slowly until i reached the twenty-second floor. I could easily recognize yoseob's voice from afar.

 

" Every day I just can't control

Every night the loneliness my love

(So beast in the cube)

 

Can't breathe, like freeze nae momi gudeoga

Hey dear, stay here nae nuni meoreoga

No way losing my way neon wae meoreojigiman hae

Apeugi sirheo nan gipeoman gan maeumeun eotteokhana"

 

The guys were rehearsing  for our opening concert in Japan. I went into the practice room and joined them. They didn't notice my presence.

 

Imawa nanimo kikoenai

Donna hikarimo mienai

 

I started to sing my part as i walked in the room ; beside Kikwang hyung they all turned they're head in my direction. 

 

"Oh kimio usinattek … ara" Began Dongwoon to say when someone turned off the sound system.

 

"Hyung! " Complained the maknae.

 

"Let's have a break, we'll continue after" Said Kikwang packing his things in his bag.

 

" We'll practice, i'm afraid you'll have to go by yourself " I said loudly.

 

" What? Look… They all want to go "  He looked briefly at Yosoeb, Junhyung, Hyunseug then finally at Dongwoon who just looked down.

 

" I'll … I'll stay with hyung. We've just arrive…" Said Dongwoon sipping his strawberry juice.

 

" Hyung we don't have much time, our debut is next week …" Commented Junhyung wiping his face with a white towel.

 

" We've been sweating blood over how our presentation will be , remember? " Added Hyunseung still concentrated on the choreography.

 

" Ok, ok. I've understand, i'm going" Kikwang let out a shout with a shaking voice.

 

The guys hurried and stood in front of the room's door, blocking his way. Kikwang tried to run away.

 

" Hyungs … We're not just friends, we're a family… Forgive and forget, ok ?" Declared Yosoeb turning over and over his eyes on they're axis then caught Hyung's arm.

 

" Hyung… " Tapped Junhyung on my shoulder. " You're the leada" He added.

 

" Geure, you're right. Hyung, mianhé. My mistake… " I said, then clasped Kikwang's right hand in my own. The guys ran and hugged us, we could hear Junhyung bleating.

 

" Yah, imma ! Get your hand off me, maknae ! Yaah, Jang Hyeunseung! Don't touch my ! " He complained, propelling us with his foot.

 

I was about to forget that we're a family, we really are.

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung's Point of view:

 

We took a shower, then Yosoeb proposed to have lunch before going back home. We all agreed; after all we've done a good job!

 

Our manager was waiting for us in the black van in front of the cube's building.

 

"You guys merited it, let's go" He cried excitedly, getting in the car. " I want to pay you for your work" He explained.

 

We went into the van, i sat next to the maknae, while Hyunseung laid in the back seat beside the banana's face, Doojoon just sat next to kikwang.

 

" Hyung, i'm sorry too for being rude to you…" I could hear Kikwang apologizing.

" Gwentchana, kojongma " Replied Doojoon hyung with a smile.

 

What's wrong with them ? Talk about the leada , tssk ! They're such a children! I sat deep in thought, looking at Hyunseung who was catching some Zs.

"Hyung, hyung…  Fix me this button" Called Yosoeb, pointing to his blouse's front button.

" Aish! When will you grow up? Huh ?" I objected, and he looked up to me with his aegy face.

" Aish, jinjja! Ok, ok ! I give up! Let me see" I sighed.

Hyunseung's point of view:

Zs, Zs, Zs, Zs…      Zs, Zs, Zs, Zs…     

 

Kikwang's point of view:

I was looking through the van's window, greeting some fans, when i thought Doojoon has said."Hyung… I think i like her" I immediately turned my head, facing him.

" Were you talking to me? " I asked, not sure about what i've heard.

"I said, i think i like her" He confirmed, he was deadly serious.

" Her? You mean Tina-sshi, right?" I starred at him, then at the guys.

Hyung made a sign to me to lower my voice and i nodded.

" Néé, don't ask me why nor how, it just happened" He lowered his head and  opened the window.

" If i was you i would have told her, what if she feels the same?" I suggested.

" Mulla, geundé Kikwanaa don't tell the others about that… I'll tell them myself after, ok ?" He requested.  I promised that i'll do as he wants.

In Halmoni's house:

Tina's point of view :

 

" Huuum, Halmoni … We're hungry, and this food's smell is just so GOOD, gomawo Halmoni " I thanked.

 

"Omo ! I forgot to buy some tropical fruit for the dessert" Apologized Halmoni while putting some plates on the table.

 

" Don't worry Halmoni, i'll go buy them now, i won't be long" I declared, hurrying to the door, putting on my red jacket.

 

" Don't be late " I could hear unnie's sweet voice.

 

 

Ten minutes Later :

 

Yoseob's Point Of View :

 

" YAAAH, JANG HYUNSEUUNG ! IRONAAAAA -AAA, we've arrived" Shouted Dongwoon.

" YAAAH ! Guys Geumanhae ! We're here for lunch, and because we're at Halmoni's house let's not act like a 5 years old child,  arasseo ? " Ordered Doojoon and walked to the door.

" PAEGUPAA " We all shouted.

" We'll join you after i bring this lazy boy from Jupiter " Said Junhyung, pointing to Hyunseung.

" Geure, we'll wait for you inside" Said Dongwoon excitedly, running to the door.

I stepped on the doorway, and tapped on the door, someone opened it on the third knock.

" OMO ! MY babies, it's been a long time … Why didn't you come to see your Halmoni before? I missed you all "  Cried Halmoni, hugging me to death.

" HALMONIIIIIIIII " Shouted all the guys, joining us.

" Let's go inside, join me for lunch … OMO… You look tired… Come in..  I've made enough food " She proposed, leading Dongwoon by the hand.

 

Junhyung's point of view :

" YAH, YAAAAH SLEEPING BEAUTY IRONAAA AAA !" I shouted, desperately.

" Ok! I give up. You can sleep as long as you want, na kalké (I'm going) " I got up from the sit, ready to join the guys when i saw through the car's window a young girl with a familiar face. I took off my sunglasses to see that the girl was no one else but Tina.

" Goodness! What is this she doing in here ? What if hyung sees her? It'll be a real mess! MAL DO ANDWE ! " I thought loudly not caring about Hyunseug.

Without thinking twice i took off my phone from my bag and dialed hyung's number. It's for the best.

" Yoboseyo? "

"YAH ! Bro, we have to come back to the cube, ouri director crust called me, he wants to see us at 13, so palli. I'll be waiting for you in the van."

"Bwoh? Chongmal?" Questionned Doojoon hung on the other line.

"Né, palli, jigeum" I shouted as if it was an important matter.

"Arasseo, arasseo, we're coming"

 

Tina's point of view:

" Oh, annyeonhaseyo ajusshi" I greeted.

"Annyeonhaseyo, what would the pretty girl like to buy today ? " Asked me the merchant.

" Huum… Well, please give me some tropical fruits such as mangoes, pineapple and papaya" I enumerated. "And some … I really don't know how do you call them … What a shame… All i know is that i love them so much" I added in a sad tone.

" How do they look like? " He asked.

"They're sweet, soft and red with a seed-studded surface…" I indicated.

"Hehe … I think you're talking about those fruits… " He took a small package from a big, wooden box and handed them to me.

"Yes! " I enthused.

"Strawberries… Those are strawberries, eat them well"