WONDER WOMAN ?

Cinnamon pain

 

My Point Of View:

 

I got out of my car and went behind the bank ... Some people were saying that a band of guys stole a large amount of money from the bank, they saw them riding a van- a black one- the police were unable to attack them because they were holding a guy as hostage: An employee... Or so the story goes. Can’t we just live in peace?

I shook my head and got connected to what it seems to be the REALITY!

 

It’s already 9 am, and I’m supposed to be at the president’s office to report the story about the fashion week in Los Angeles but no, here I am, in this place that has nothing to do with what I usually work in, trying to investigate in a FBI affaire. OMO! How silly… I jumped into my car, turned the engine on, when I suddenly saw three guys laughing hysterically, and guess what?! They were driving a BIG BLACK van that is identical to the description that I heard sooner, just after the robbery! I guess they’re on the run from the police! Without thinking too much i decided to pursue them! As i always say « Never let slip an opportunity it may never come again! »  FIGHTING!

“ Na bogoshipne? (Dan gun) na saang gak han nee? (Dan gun) I love you you love me! (Dan gun, Dan gun, Dan gun) ” I couldn’t answer my phone, I was too busy for that… FOCUS, FOCUS ! 

«  Na joahhane ? (Dan gun) na sarang ha ne ? (Dan gun) » OK OK !

« Yoboseyo ?»

“Né, Tina-sshi, it’s me, your boss, remember?” The Voice said ironically. 

“ Eomma! MWOH? Did u lose your mind? ” I replied worried.

“Honey be glad I’m not your boss, arasseo? He called at home and asked for you, but don’t worry I said that you were in the restroom suffering from diarrhea” I can imagine her proud of herself! I really can’t understand her at all! Sometimes I really ask myself if I really am her daughter!

“YAH, you crazy AJHUMA, why the hell did you lied to him, couldn’t you just say, that I wake up every day at 7 o’ clock just to go to that ING JOB and see his ING face every single day? HUH? ” I was about to die.

“ Ya! Stop shouting. I’ll tell him that, ok? SARANGHAE”

“MICHIGUESSO, JINJJA! EOMMA! ” She hung up before I finished talking ...  

AISH!

I turned my cell phone off, and tried to calm down … this is my only chance to follow in the thieves’ footsteps and most importantly, to shine in my job!

I parked my car in a dark alley ... The three thieves knocked on the door, but it seemed like no one answered ... They were wearing black masks; the tall one turned his head to check if someone’s watching.

I always had wanted to live as wonder woman … and arrest those criminals for disturbance of the peace! I know, you’ll certainly think that I’m crazy, but I’m not.

The tall one took- what i guess is- a skeleton key from his pocket and opened the door ... I followed them in afterwards. “I don’t believe, I don’t believe” HAHA! I laughed hysterically! BWOH? BWOH? I couldn’t help but laugh as I remembered the movie (The skeleton key)!

“Shut up! Someone is here... ” The strong man said in his deep voice.

“Are you sure? I haven’t seen anyone around yet” Replied the tall one confused.

“Close the door and find me this son of a ! Who dares playing with me?”

I covered my mouth with my two hands in horror! OMO! OO…M .M...O! Why am i always a troublemaker? WAEYO?!