Ahop

Coffee Love

Nicole's POV

(Lunch Date with Dr. Jung)

I waited outside Dr. Jung's office while he went to go get his things. After he finally came out, we went outside of the hospital.

"So. Dr. Ju-"

"Call me Jinwoon."

"Oh. Okay! So. Jinwoon, where do you want to eat? I heard there's this great place called "The King". Probably we can eat there!"

"Sure!" 

"ASSA!!" I skipped infront of him without looking where I was going until Jinwoon screamed my name.

"NICOLE!!" Jinwoon suddenly grabbed me and pushed me off where I was skipping. I was pushed towards the pavement and waited till I hit the hard floor. I waited for another minute and nothing happened. I opened my eyes and found Jinwoon on the bottom. Well this is awkward. People were already staring. I tried getting up but was a bit swollen due to the impact of crashing onto the floor. 

"Uh Jinwoon.... are you okay??" 

"Arghhh!!" I didn't realize I was still on top of him so I immediately got off. 

"Sorry.. OMG! You're bleeding." I helped him get up and we sat down in the park.

I touched his face where the bleeding was and I watched as he twitched from pain. I grabbed my mini first aid-kit from my bag and took out the anti-biotics. 

I carefully applied the medicine and didn't realize Jinwoon was staring at me since I was so immersed. I then attached the band-aid and blew on it to make it 'heal' faster.

"There you go! All done!" I gave him my famous eye smile and put back the mini aid-kit back in my purse.

I was about to stand up until Jinwoon grabbed my hand. "You're bleeding." Bleeding? I turned around and saw a large cut on my arm. How did I not see this? 

"Here." He grabbed something out of his bag and applied it to my cut.

"Aaackkk!! IT BURNS!!" I jumped up and down while wailing my arm around. "IT BURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNSSS!!" I screamed it even louder until Jinwoon calmed me down. 

"Shh!! Your gonna attract attention."

"Sorry." He took my arm again and finished applying the medicine. He then grabbed a large band-aid looking thing from his man-purse (HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! MAN PURSE!!! XD) and attached it to my cut. 

"T-thanks." 

"No problem." 

"We should probably eat now."

"Yeah"

"Let's go then!!" I grabbed his hand and led him to the restaurant that I suggested. 

"Hello, Welcome to The King. Please follow me and I'll lead you to your seats." We followed the butler and he lead us to a very romantic like area where you can see the whole city of Seoul. 

"Umm. If you don't mind... why are we seated outside? I thought the seats were inside." I asked. 

"Well for special couples like you, we have a promo where we serve lunch to those of couples for free." the butler explained. 

"But were not cou-"

"We're a couple. Thanks by the way." Jinwoon cut me off. 

Once the butler left and took our orders, we sat down and Jinwoon started to ask why I did that.

"Well, we're not a couple."

"We get free lunch though.."

"True... Anyways....." It got awkward again until Jinwoon spoke up.

"So, uh.. tell me about yourself."

"I have a younger brother, my mom past away so that's why I live with Jieun, I'm from the states, and I have a best friend named Jessica. Oh! And I like to smile."

"Your smile is very pretty." Jinwoon commented causing me to blush. My heart started to beat very fast which surprised me since I have never felt that way with a guy. Jinwoon, you're the first. 

"Your turn."

"I'm a doctor obviously, umm.... I like to play the guitar, and singing ballads is one of my passions."

"You like to sing? Me too!! That's so cool!!" You should sing with me some time." 

Suddenly the butler came back with our food interrupting our conversation. 

"Your food." the butler, carefully placed the foods and drinks on our table, bowed and left once again. 

"Oooh!!! Yummy!!" I digged in not caring who watches until Jinwoon started chuckling. 

"What?" I innocently asked. "Your mouth." He pointed directly to my lips. 

"Huh?" "You have something right there." He kept on pointing while I was frustrated already since I couldn't understand him.

" 'sigh' Here." I watched as he got his napkin and carefully wiped off the pasta off my face. I can smell him since he was so close and he smelt AMAZING! I may sound like a creeper but it's true. 

"There!" He sat back down and began eating again. 

I carefully watched him eat his pasta while and I didn't realize I was staring at him too long. 

"Is something wrong with my face?" Jinwoon suddenly asked. 

"What? H-huh? Oh! N-no! You look handsome! I-I mean! Uhh.." I can't believe I'm stuttering! Well this is embarassing as hell. And how come my cheeks are going warm. UEIHFUERIHFUERHFUERIHFREUHFUIERFNJEK!!!

"Haha!! You're blushing! CUTE!!" He suddenly pinched my cheeks making me blush even more. I swear I looked like a tomato. 

After eating, Jinwoon and I walked around the place. "Well, I better get going. It was nice having lunch with you. And thank you again for saving Jieun." I bowed slightly towards him and I turned around. "Wait!" Jinwoon walked past me and stood infront with his cellphone sticking out. "I was wondering if we can hang out some time. Not like a date or anything! Well if you want to..." His cheeks were super red and I giggled at his response. 

"Sure why not?" I took out my phone as well and we both exchanged numbers. "Thanks again! Bye!" I walked away from him, trying to contain my happiness. Suddenly, I heard a shouting sound coming from an alleyway. "What the hell is that?" I whispered quietly to myself. I walked quietky towards the sound and found Suzy holding Jieun against the wall with a gun. OMO!! I immediately got my phone and started recording everything. Whew! She didn't kill her. Once Suzy left, I immediately rushed over to the hospital. I need to go everyone about this monster. AND I NEED MEDICAL HELP TOO!! 

 



AUTHOR: I know I know. I was suppose to update this a few days ago. I'm deeply sorry. Well, It's here! Please do subscribe and update. And thank you for those who still continued to subscribe even though I didn't update alot as usual. 

 

                                                                                                                             - Tokidoki5urlz