Yeodol

Coffee Love

Jieun's POV

I woke up feeling dizzy and looked at my surrondings. Where am I? And how come it smells like medicine. My eyes slowly adjusted and I looked around to find myself in a white room. I felt something moving and I looked down to find Wooyoung sleeping with his head on my bed. I watched as he woke up and looked up at me.

"JIEUN!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!" he hugged me like there was no tommorrow until I started chocking.

"Wooyoung *cough* you're *cough* CHOCKING ME!!" I finally screamed. 

"Oh sorry.." I chuckled as he let go of me. 

It became silent until I spoke up. 

"Why are you here? I thought you're mad at me.....?" I whispered the last word while I put my head down. 

"Jieun. I'm sorry." he lifted my chin up and made me stare right in his eyes.

"But, I heard you talking with a girl named "Suzy" who sounds awfully familiar..."

"Jieun, I made a mistake to go out with her when you were suffering."

"You what!!?!?!"

"Well, while you were depressed, I used Suzy to get my mind off of you but I guess I realized I was in love with you, not her. So I broke up with her. "

"Oh..... Well I guess you want my answer..."

"Don't. Tell me when you're ready."

"Really?" I looked up at him with twinkling eyes and he responded back, "Really"

I hugged him until everyone barged in the room.

"JIEUN!!!" Jessica yelled and pushed Wooyoung off of me and hugged me.

"Jessica!! You're *cough* chocking *cough* me TOO!!" Geez!! What is up with people chocking each other these days? 

"Oops!! Sorry!!" She let go of me so Donghae and Nicole can give me a hug. 

"You're awake!" Nicole said. 

"Yeah! I know!!" I laughed sarcastically. "By the way, how long was I like this??" 

"Umm..... around a week or so.." Donghae responded to my question. 

I WAS ASLEEP FOR A WEEK!!!

"A week!!"

"Uh-huh." Wooyoung said while nodding his head. 

"Here, let me go get the doctor." Nicole got up from her seat and went outside to find the doctor. 

A few minutes later a man in full white came in. 

"Hi Jieun, I'm Dr. Jung Jin Woon." he extended his hand out and I shook it. 

I shook his hand and he pulled it back after checking my results. 

"Well since you're awake, I think you're free to go. You seem healthy. Just remember, don't hold your breath."

"My breath?"

"Well, you held you're breath which brought you here. You scared your family to death."

"Oh..."

"Well she can leave right now?" Nicole asked using her eye smile that NO ONE could resist. 

"Y-yeah" the doctor stuttered. It seemed like he was memerized in Nicole's eye smile that I started chuckling. 

"What's so funny?" Nicole asked me while pouting. 

"N-nothing!!" I responded back. 

"Well anyways, thank you doctor. For healing Jieun back to her normal state, want to come with me to have lunch? I'm SUPER HUNGRY!!!" Nicole asked the Dr. Jinwoon again while rubbing her tummy. 

"O-o-okay!!" the doctor then sprinted out of the room and I bursted into laughter.

Jessica soon realized the sitation and laughed along with me. "I seriously don't get what's funny. I mean I just asked him for lunch. Well, I gotta go! I can't be late. FOOD HERE I COME!!" Nicole ran out the room posing like super man and closed the door behind us. 

"Let's go pack your clothes Jieun."

I nodded my head and I procceded to the bathroom  with her where some of my stuff were I didn't even no were there. 

Donghae's POV

"Wooyoung, can we talk?" 

"Sure"

I opened the door and he went out as I followed. 

"I just want to say I'm sorry for punching you."

"Don't be, it was my fault for hurting Jieun. I didn't mean to."

"Friends?"

"Friends" we did our 'manly' hug and we began to smile. 

"But! If you do that again to my Jieunnie, you will regret the day you were born." I warned him and he slowly nodded.

I began to laugh at his scaredness and I headlocked him while he tried to pry off my hands. 

Jessica's POV

I helped Jieun put her clothes into the duffel bag as I watched her pick up her stuff. 

"So... did you forgive Wooyoung?"

"Yup. He even let me think more on my answer! Isn't that great?" she looked up at me with sparkling eyes until it hit me.

"Jieun."

"Yeah?"

"What about the states?"

Her mood suddenly went down as she looked back at me.

"I've decided to go with you. I think mom and dad really need me right now. Besides, I haven't seen them in 2 years since I've been stuck in Australia working on the business. I thought maybe, I can confess to Wooyoung the day before we leave, then we can spend time together before we go."

Tears were falling down from her face and I hugged her. 

"I'm sorry that I couldn't stop this. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be unnie. It's not your fault. I need to do this. For us." 

She did the fighting sign with her hand and I followed.

"FIGHTING!!" we both yelled in unison. 

The door then flung open and there standing, was Suzy. 

"Jieun!! We need to talk!!!"

She grabbed my sister and took her somewhere before she could answer. 

Jieun's POV

"Suzy!! Where are you taking me!?!?!" 

"Somewhere!!" she hissed back. 

Wow! I never heard her seem so pissed. She's such a bubbly girl, what happened??

We finally stopped at some alleyway and she pushed me towards the wall. 

"Suzy! What are you doing??"

She pulled out a gun from her purse and pointed it towards my head.

"Getting my revenge!"

"R-R-Revenge?? What do you mean!!"

"You took my Wooyoungie from me. I want him back."

"I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS!!"

She smirked and looked back at me. 

"Us? Bestfriends? Tch! I only used you when I got bored. That fake act was all for fun. So NEVER think of us bestfriends." she had this cold aura that was surronding her and it scared the hell out of me.

"Jieun Jieun Jieun..." she circled around me holding her gun.

"When will you ever learn?? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." she stopped circling around and pointed the gun towards me again. 

Before she pulled the trigger, I stopped her. 

"WAIT!!! Please don't kill me!! I'l do anything that you want. Just don't kill me!!" I dropped down on my knees and began to cry.

"Anything?? Hmm... This will be fun. Well, if you said anything, I want you to stay away from Wooyoung."

"What?" I looked back up to Suzy and she pointed the gun towards me. 

"You said you will do anything. Well I want you to stay away from Wooyoung unless you want to die."

"NO! I'll stay away from him. Just please let me stay with him until I leave!!" 

"Fine! But you must leave right away after that. Got it."

"Yes" 

"Then its settled!" she took the gun and put it back to her purse. She then walked away from me while I was still on the ground crying like a baby.

Little did they know that someone was watching and recording it the whole time. 


AUTHOR: I'M BACK!!! I know I know... I haven't updated in what? A MILLION YEARS!!! I'm super sorry. Like any lame excuse for not updating, I've been busy with school work lately. Never knew highschool can be so comlicated. :/ Anywho, honestly speaking, I've had this chapter done ages ago. I just never had the time to ever upload it up. Again, I'm sorry. Please do forgive me. Please subscribe and comment as well. I'll see if I'll be able to upload soon. While I was on hiatus, I've been creating stories with the WOOU couple, and I might upload them to asianfanfics if I have the time to. I also might upload them either today or some other day and probably a random one shot story as my apology gift. XD 

                                                                                                                                                                ~Tokidoki5urlz