Dul

Coffee Love

IU'S POV

I better go and clean up the apartment and settle in all my stuff. I wonder what to cook. Probably Nicole can help me since she likes cooking. I hurriedly settled all of my things around my new apartment and went to go freshen up. 

 Japanmostexpensiveluxurytopexclusivehigh most-expensive-apartment.jpg decorating_dining_room_beach.jpgaaf2c37979g-pool.jpg.jpg most-expensive-penthouse-apartment-1.jpg bathroom-inetrior-home-decorating-450x28Home+Office+Furniture3.jpg

(Jieun's Apartment)

120406-iu.jpg

(Jieun is wearing this)

Ahhh!!!! I better start cooking. I wonder if they like American food. I started grilling patties for the burgers since my whole kitchen already had the food inside and all I needed to do was to make something out of it

I set out the food in the dining room and waited for my guests to come. All of a sudden, the doorbell rang. I jumped up from the couch and went to go open the door. 

I was greeted by Nicole and Wooyoung who were both dressed in fancy clothes.

thumbnail.aspx?q=4882781439395288&id=30d 9e0izz90uvpne9iv.jpg

I suddenly felt a bit embarassed since I was in casual clothes. 

"Uhhhh.. Come in!" I let them in and they were amazed by the beauty of the apartment. 

Wooyoung's POV

When Jieun left the house, I told Nicole all about how Jieun lived in the rich people's apartments and now here I was, standing infront of Jieun's apartment wearing rental clothes that we borrowed across the street from our house. 

When Jieun opened the door, she was wearing just black skinny jeans and a simple shirt. Now that was embarassing. 

I then whispered into Nicole's ear. "I told you we didn't have to be fancy just because she was rich."

"Shut up!!" she scream/whispered to my ear. 

"Are you okay?" Jieun asked us both. As I was about to answer Nicole covered for me. "Yeah we're fine. Sorry if our mom couldn't come. She's in the hospital right now because of her condition."

"That's okay. I hope she gets better. My mom and her loved to talk alot when you guys came to visit. Let me show you to the dining room. You must be starving."

We followed her and we were greeted by the sweet smell of food. 

"Is it okay if I made American food. I can't really cook Korean food since back at home I only ate American and Australian food."

"No that's fine. I've actually been craving for American food." Nicole responded back. 

"GREAT!! Let's eat! I slowly sat down in one of the seats since I was really uncomfortable in my clothes. I looked up to see Nicole doing the same thing. 

Urghhh!! It's all her fault. After an hour of eating and extreme uncomfortableness Jieun seemed to notice Nicole's and I hardship in the clothes and offered to give us clothes. 

Jieun's POV

After an hour of observing Nicole eonnie and Wooyoung's uncomfortable state in their clothes I couldn't hold it in anymore and offered to give them  a pair of clothes that I never used. 

"You guys seem to be uncomfortable in those clothes. If you want, I can give you some spare clothes that I never used. Luckily, I brought some men clothes with me from my company. Here you go!" I handed them the clothes and let Nicole change in my room while Wooyoung took the bathroom. When they came back out, I was amazed by how the clothes fit them well. 

tumblr_lsqw04WndP1qaidrio1_500.jpg thumbnail.aspx?q=4684147785598030&id=d70

"You guys can actually keeps the clothes. I never used them and plus I'm not a guy." I let out a chuckle as they both jumped up in joy. 

"Thank you for the clothes Jieunnie!!" Nicole eonnie shouted out loud and hugged me. "No problem! Anything for my favorite eonnie!!" I giggled and hugged her back.

"Thanks by the way." Wooyoung smiled back. I blushed seeing him like that. My heart started to beat really fast which was a bit weird but I ignored it. 

"Well! Since we're done eating, why don't we go out somewhere. Hmm... What about the amusement park? I heared that there was one somewhere here. Right?" 

"Acutally, it's an hour away from here. Plus we don't have a car. Sorry." Wooyoung apoligized. 

"Why are you apoligizing. We can just use the car that I'm renting. Just tell me the address and we can go." 

I brought them to the car and Wooyoung sat next to me in the front while Nicole relaxed in the back.  

"You have a nice car Jieunnie. Just like your sister. By the way, how's Jessica's life going. I haven't seen her in ages." Nicole asked. 

As I backed out from the driveway and typed in the address in the GPS I responded back to Nicole's question. 

"Thanks! Actually, Jessica and Donghae are off from activities right now. They're in the states right now with my parents." 

"Oh okay.."

The atmosphere got a bit awkward so I the radio. 2NE1's "I Don't Care" came on and Nicole and I started singing. 

"I DON'T CARE EH-EH-EH-EH-EH! I DON'T CARE EH-EH-EH-EH-EH!!" both Nicole and I shouted in the car. After the song ended, Lena Park's "I'll Write You A Letter" came on. One of my favorite songs. Usually I don't sing in public and that's why I only sing for my family. 

I tried not to sing but I ended up singing softly without even realizing it. When the song finished, both Wooyoung and Nicole clapped. 

"Why are you clapping" I giggled while still keeping my eyes on the road.

"Jieunnie! Your singing is AMAZING! You should try out to be a singer." Nicole told me. 

"Yeah I agree." Wooyoung responded back. 

I started blushing all over again for not realizing that I was singing and recieving compliments from the brother and sister. 

"Thanks. But I think I'll stick with business for right now. We're HERE!!!!!"


AUTHOR: I UPDATED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe!! I hope you enjoy this one. I'll try updating tomorrow. THANKS! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! Love you guyz!!

                                                                                                                      Love, 

                                                                                                                          Tokidoki5urlz