Ilgop

Coffee Love

Nicole's POV

I watched as Jessica paced back and forth in the tiny hospital room while Donghae was sitting in a seat with his hands covering his face. I nervously waited for Wooyoung to come but lost hope 5 hours ago. My phone started to ring and I excused myself from the depressing room. 

"Hello?" I said.

"Noona!!! WHAT HAPPENED??!?!?!" I heard a panting Wooyoung from the other line and it seemed like he was running.

"Wait for me outside the hospital and I'll explain everything to you."

I hung up and went downstairs towards the exit. I stood at the entrance waiting for my brother until I spotted him running towards me, sweat covering his face.

When he finally reached me, he reeked of alcohol and cigarrette butts. "Noona, please explain what's happening."

"Why Wooyoung, why did you do this to her?"

His face was confused and I noticed tears coming out from his face. 

"Noona! Please TELL ME!!" He dropped down on his knees and began to cry while holding my hands. 

"Wooyoung get up, there's no use in crying." I helped him stand up and brought him to a seat outside.

"Sit." I ordered him. He obeyed and I followed.

"I'll tell you everything."

FLASHBACK

I tried calming down Jessica until she fell asleep since Donghae left the house. I then brought Jessica to her room and went to go check on Jieun. 

"Jieun?" I knocked on the door a few more times but no response was heard on the other side. 

I opened the door since Jieun wasn't responding at all. 

"Jieun are you o- JIEUN!!!!" 

She was lying in bed with her phone next to her and it seemed like she was unconcious. I checked her heartbeat and it sounded like she had a hard time breathing.I then hurriedly went to Jessica and Donghae's room and woke up Jessica.

"JESSICA!! JIEUN IS NOT BREATHIng PROPERLY!!!!" 

"WHAT!!!?!?!?" she yelled and we both went to go and check on Jieun again. By the time we got there, she was turning purple.

"NICOLE GO CALL DONGHAE!!" Jessica screamed at me and I went to go call Donghae.

"Hello?" a pissed off Donghae answered. 

"DONGHAE!! WE NEED TO BRING JIEUN TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW. SHE CAN'T BREATHE THAT WELL!!" 

"I'LL BE THERE!!" he then hung up on the phone while I went back to Jessica who was hugging Jieun telling her to not leave her.

I started to cry due to panicking until Donghae bursted through the door and grabbed Jieun from Jessica's hands. We then proceeded to the car and drove off to the hospital.

Once we go there, Jieun was sent to the emergency room while the three of us had to wait patiently in the waiting room. While waiting, I tried calling and texting Wooyoung but he wouldn't call or reply back. I gave up and waited for the doctor to come out.

After a long time of waiting, the doctor came out holding the results of Jieun.

"How's my little sister?" Jessica asked trembling.

"Jieun seems to be in an unconcious state right now and I don't know when she'll wake up. By the way of her lab results, she hasn't been eating or sleeping. She is under pressure and it looks like she tried holding her breath which put her like this. Please watch her until she wakes up. Excuse me." the doctor left which left a panicky Jessica behind. 

"Why is this happening to me?? Why? Why? WHY?" Jessica screamed and sat down in one of the seats trying to calm herself down. 

FLASHBACK END

"And that's what happened." I explained to Wooyoung. 

"So this is all my fault huh?" I slowly nodded my head and saw Wooyoung look up at me with pleading eyes. 

"Can you please take me to her?" Wooyoung asked. 

"I don't about that Wooyoung. By the looks of it, it seems like Donghae and Jessica don't want to see you right now."

"Please noona, PLEASE!" he used his adorable pout on me which he knew I couldn't resist and I agreed.

"Fine." 

"THANK YOU NOONA!! THANK YOU!!" he jumped up and down while I silently chuckled to myself watching him like this. 

"Let's go." I brought Wooyoung up to Jieun's room and opened the door. 

Jessica's POV

I turned around when the door was opened and found Nicole standing next to Wooyoung.

"Nicole!" I got up and hugged her while Wooyoung just stood behind her. 

"What is HE doing here?" Donghae hissed.

"Honey, please don't do this. Just please forgive him this once. I'm sure it's not his fault. PWETTY PLEASE!!!" I tried my aegyo that I barely used until he gave in and I kissed and hugged him. He chuckled until he went back to serious mode when he saw Wooyoung sitting next to Jieun's bed. 

"I'll leave you two alone." I got up and ushered Donghae and Nicole to do the same. They agreed and they followed me out the door. 

Once we got out, the three of us went to the cafeteria and sat down in one of the seats. 

"We never continued our talk about Wooyoung and Jieun. Do you think Wooyoung still likes Jieun?" I asked Nicole.

"I 'm pretty sure."

"BUT I saw him hugging another girl today. It seems like he moved on." Donghae butted in. 

"Wait! How does she look like?" Nicole asked Donghae. 

"Well, she has really long hair and she had a pink head band along with expensive looking clothes."

"I knew it." Nicole muttered. 

"What do you mean?" both me and Donghae asked. 

"That's Suzy. The most annoying and obssesive ex-girlfriend of Wooyoung. I don't even know how they went out in the first place. Well Wooyoung decided to break up with her and left her. She can be nice BUT that's only if she likes you and is true friends with you. I heard that she once killed someone just because they didn't give her what she wanted."

That name sounds very familiar. "Is it perhaps, Bae Suzy?" I asked Nicole. 

"Yeah! How did you know?" Nicole asked in confusion.

"To tell you the truth, her and Jieun are best friends. I never expected Suzy to be like this though. Are you sure?" I asked Nicole again.

"Jessica, I'm 100% positive."

I believed in Nicole. After all, I'm her bestfriend. "Let's go check up on Jieun and Wooyoung again. Shall we?" Donghae and I linked arms and we skipped down the hall while Nicole was again fake gagging in the back. 

She seriously needs to find someone to experience how it feels like to be LOVED.

Wooyoung's POV

I watched Jieun as she was sleeping like an angel. I never meant to hurt her to the point where she tried to kill herself."

"Jieun, if you can hear me please wake up. Please. For me." No response.

"I promise to forgive you and never ignore you ever again. I promise." Again, no response. 

'sigh' My phone began to ring and I answered it without even looking at the caller.

"Hello?"

"Oppa!! Where are you??? You we're suppose to bring me to the mall today!!!" she whined.

"Sorry, I'm at the hospital right now."

"THE HOSPITAL!! I'LL BE THERE RIGHT NOW!!"

"Wait!! I was-" the phone then went dead and I sighed again. 

Suzy's POV

My oppa is hurt!! I must PROTECT him. Luckily I'm right next to the hospital. I dashed into the place and demanded for my oppa. 

"Where IS JANG WOOYOUNG!!!" I screamed at the lady.

"I-I'm s-s-orry b-but there's n-no Jang W-W-young." the lady stuttered. 

"Won't tell me where he is HUH! I'll find him myself!" 

I ran down the hall pushing every security guard in my way while opening every single room. 

After the 30th door I finally found him.

"OPPA!!!" I ran and hugged him and he looked up at me with a confused face. 

"What are you doing here?" Wooyoung asked. 

"I came here for you of course. Who's that?" I pointed to the girl and went to go take a closer look. Jieun?

"What is my bestie doing here in the hospital??" I asked Wooyoung. 

"Bestie? She's your bestfriend?"

Well not really. I guess..... 

"Sure."

"Oh. Well Suzy, can we talk like outside?" Wooyoung asked me. 

This is my chance!! HE'S GOING TO CONFESS TO ME!! It's weird because we're at a hospital. OH WELL!!

'Okiedokes!!" I linked arms with him and pulled him outside with me.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Suzy, let's break up." WHAT!?!?!?!"

"W-what d-d-do you m-m-mean?" Water was already coming out from my eyes and I tried holding it back but I knew I couldn't.

" 'sigh' I'm not in love with you. I love Jieun. I only used you to get over her but I couldn't. I'm sorry." I slapped him and ran away.

"SUZY WAIT!!!" I can hear Wooyoung calling for me but I kept on running. 

When I found a place where I knew no one was there, I began to cry like there was no tomorrow. 

He just used me for that !! From this day on, I will make Wooyoung become mine again. Just wait Jieun. JUST WAIT!!!


Sorry if I haven't updated in ahwile. Honestly, this chapter was done ages ago, I just didn't have the time to put this up. Mian. ^^

Well I hope you enjoy this chapter. I also have 2 other chapters that are done but I'm not sure if I would use them so I might check it again. Please subscribe and comment below. Thanks!

                                                                                                                     Love, 

                                                                                                                         Tokidoki5urlz