Daseot

Coffee Love

Jieun's POV

When I left the apartment, I went straight to work. Probably work might get Wooyoung off my mind. 

I drove off to Lee Products and went up to my floor. I sat down in my seat and stared blankly at the paperwork. 

'sigh' "I NEED MY COFFEE!!! WHIY IS LOVE CONFUSING ME!??!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed until my bodyguard went inside asking what was wrong. 

"Mrs. Lee, are you okay?"

"Oh.. uh.. yeah... don't mind me. I just need to go somewhere to clear my mind right now."

"Oh.. okay, be safe."

"Thanks."

I left the company immediately as possible and went to a place that soothes me.

"Angel Café"

I stepped inside and was greeted by the workers who recognized me.

"Oh hi Jieun noona! Wooyoung's not working today." Hyunwoo told me.

Just hearing his name stabbed me in the heart.

"Oh. I wasn't really looking for Wooyoung. I just came here to clear my mind off."

"Well okay. The regular?"

"Yeah..."

I slumped off to my favorite seat next to the window and stared out at Seoul. 

Should I leave with Jessica and Donghae so I won't see Wooyoung anymore??

No! This is all so stupid. I'm falling for a guy that I just met a month ago and now I'm thinking about leaving him just because of my family. 

URGHHH!!! Why is life so complicated? 

"Jieun?" Huh?? I know that voice. 

I slowly turned around and found Wooyoung standing next to Jessica. 

"Uhh... Hi! I was just about to leave. I need to do some work back at the office. Bye!" I was about to run off until Wooyoung grabbed my wrist. 

"Jieun, we need to talk. Noona, is it okay if you leave us for a little?"

"Yeah.. sure. I'll be over there if you need me."

Jessica then left me with Wooyoung while I tried to think of a tactic to get the hell out of here. 

"Wooyoung, I really need to go. There's ALOT of paperwork I need to finish."

"Please, Jieun, just let me talk to you first." He used his adorable puppy eyes which totally worked on me. 

"Fine.. just please make it quick."

"Do you like me?"

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Author: Decided to make it short today. And left a cliff hanger!! Hehehehehehehe!!! Please subscribe and comment. I'm not sure if I should continue this story though since I'm running out of ideas but I'll try my best. FIGHTING!!

                                                                                                                                                 Love, 

                                                                                                                                                     Tokidoki5urlz