Set

Coffee Love

AMUSEMENT PARK:

Jieun's POV

I went to go buy the tickets while Nicole and Wooyoung stood in the back waiting for me. 

"Here!" I both handed them each a ticket and we all went to the entrance. I handed in my ticket to the man in the front while the two did the same. 

"AHHHHH!!!!! COOTTTTOONNN CANNNDDDYYY!!!!" I ran alll the way the cotton candy machine and went to go buy some. 

"I bought you guys some cotton candy" when I came back. 

"Thanks Jieunnie!" both Nicole and Wooyoung said. 

"Your Welcome!! Soo!! Where should we go? The ferris wheel? The rides? Games? How about Bumper Cars?!?!?!" I jumped up and down excitedly. 

"Woah!! Calm down Jieunnie!! What about we go to the bumper cars first." Nicole suggested. 

"OKAY!!!!!" I ran all the way to the bumper cars while Nicole and Wooyoung just followed behind. 

Wooyoung's POV

"She's so cute when she does that." I whispered silently to myself. "I heard that." Nicole said. "Heard what?" I tried acting dumb so Nicole won't notice anything suspicious. 

"Wooyoung. I heard everything. I think you might be falling for this girl. I mean. She's cute, innocent, hard-working, AND fun to be with. She's exactly your ideal type. I notice everytime you try talking to her, you blush. That's not normal." 

"Are you sure?"

"Wooyoung. I'm your sister. I'm sure."

We both walked silently to the bumper cars while Jieun was spazzing out in the line waiting for her turn. 

'WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS SO LONG?!?!?!?!" Jieun yelled and grabbed both Nicole's and my hand over to her spot in line. 

I suddenly blushed from her grabbing my hand so I tried hiding it while Nicole just laughed at me. I'm so going to get her. 

"You're lucky I saved us a spot." Jieun puffed out loud. 

"Thank you Jieunnie!!" Nicole said while patting her head. 

"NEXT!" the man who seemed to operate the bumper cars yelled out. 

The three of us went up and waited till the man told us where to sit. 

"Since there's three of you, one of you have to be alone." the man told us. 

"I'll be alone. That's okay with me." Jieun soon suggested. 

"How about Wooyoung can be your partner?" Nicole then protested. 

She pushed me towards Jieun and gave me a smirk. This girl!!

"Okay then! It's settled!" the man said and took us into one of the bumper cars. 

"You two sit here while the other sits right here." the man said. 

The three of us sat down and waited till the signal started. 

Jieun wanted to drive so I let her being the gentleman I was while Nicole was happily snickering to herself. 

2 HOURS LATER

"I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!" Jieun said while skipping. 

"Me too!!" Nicole shouted out loud interlocking arms with her. I watched as the two skipped infront of me while going to the ferris wheel. 

The whole night, Nicole tried whatever she can do to make me partners with Jieun in whatever we did. From games to making me accompany her to the bathroom. Which was a bit awkward. 

I stopped walking when I realized I was already in front of the ferris wheel. 

"Wooyoung. You and Jieun go in one while I go by myself." Nicole suggested for the 100th time. 

"Coolio!! Wooyoung! Let's go!!" Jieun grabbed my hand again and we made our way in one of the box like rooms. (Sorry, I forgot what they're called XD)

The man closed our door and I felt myself go up. I looked out into the night sky until I realized, Jieun and I we're all the way to the very top. 

"It's so pretty" I heard Jieun whispered. She then turned herself towards me and everything felt like it was just me and her and time stopped. 

I was able to see her features clearly and saw that she really has big and bright shiny doll-like eyes. Her nose was perfectly sculpted and her mandu cheeks we're adorable. Her lips were kissable and I tried stopping myself from kissing her but my head started leaning in. Little did I know that Jieun was doing the same. 

Our lips touched and my mind went completely blank. Suddenly, the door was flinged open and Nicole and the man were standing outside shocked. 

I pulled myself away from Jieun while she did the same. My cheeks were completely red and I looked up to Jieun who looked like a tomatoe. 

"Awww!!! How cute!!!" Nicole yelled. She grabbed Jieun away and started integorating her with questions if she liked me or not. I slowly got down and walked behind the two girls. 

I still can't believe that I kissed her. Her lips tasted like strawberries and it was the most sweet kiss I ever had. 

I was still walking in shock until Nicole's phone started ringing. "Sorry. Just let me get this phone call." She walked away as Jieun and I we're awkwardly left alone. 

I was about to start talking to her until I was rudely interrupted by Nicole's screaming. 

"WOOYOUNG!!! WE NEED TO RUSH TO THE HOSPITAL!!! MOM'S NOT BREATHING!!!!!!!!" 

I stood in shock while Jieun rushed Nicole and I to the car. She went to the driver's seat and drove fast to the hospital. 

I tried calming down Nicole who was spazzing out in the back.

Once we got there, the three of us ran inside to the hospital. 

"Please tell me where is my mom!!!" Nicole shouted to the lady in the front desk. The lady was quite shocked until she realized who we we're. She brought us to the emergency room and we waited for 7 hours until the doctor came out. 

I immediately stood up as Jieun tried to get Nicole to stand up as well. 

"Doctor. Please tell me how my mom is?" I can already feel the tears falling down from my face but I tried to stay strong. 

"I'm sorry. But she didn't make it." 

Right when he said that, I lost it. I started banging on the wall while Nicole and Jieun tried calming me down. 

"Wooyoung. Please stop! Everything will be okay!" Jieun tried calming me down. 

"NO!!! EVERYTHING WON'T BE OKAY!!" I shouted back at Jieun. I saw tears forming in her eyes as she tried not to cry. 

I suddenly felt like I was stabbed to the heart once I saw Jieun cry. I didn't mean to make her cry. I watched as she ran away from me and Nicole. 

"WAIT JIEUN!! Nicole, please stay here while I find Jieun."

She silently nodded and went back to sobbing. 

Jieun's POV

I didn't mean to make Wooyoung get mad. I just felt hurt when he yelled at me so I ran away. I stopped at the entrance and slid down the wall. Everyone was looking at me but I didn't care.

Why am I like this? I mean, his mom just past away and I'm making things worse. URGHH!!!

"JIEUN!!" I looked up to see Wooyoung running towards me. He engulfed me into a hug and kept on saying a million sorries. 

"I should be the one to say sorry. I made you feel more worried. Don't worry about me. I'm really sorry." I apoligized. 

"No I should be the one to say sorry. I mean, I lost it there back there and I didn't mean to shout at you. Please forgive me." 

He gave me the puppy dog look and I nodded my head. He hugged me again and when he pulled away, we both stared into each others eyes and before I knew it, I was already kissing him. When we released our selves from each other, he grabbed my hand and we interwined fingers. 

We both stood up and we walked back to where Nicole was. I was in complete shock when I saw Nicole trying to kill herself. I took the knife away from her and threw it in the trashcan. 

"WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO?!?!?!" I yelled at Nicole. 

"WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M DOING!! I'M TRYING TO KILL MYSELF TO BE WITH MY MOM!!!" Nicole shouted back. 

I gave Nicole a hug and tried calming her down. 

"Please Nicole, please don't do this to yourself. You have a full life ahead of you. What will I say to Jessica when she finds out that her bestfriend is no longer with her? HUH! WHAT WILL I SAY!!" I screamed at Nicole. 

She cried louder and I apoligized. "I'm sorry. Just please, never think about doing this ever again." 

Nicole nodded her head and Wooyoung and I helped her back to the car. 

We were suddenly stopped by the nurse asking for the bill while Wooyoung tried telling her that he'll pay tomorrow. I felt so sorry for them that I told Wooyoung and Nicole to wait for me in the car. 

I ran back inside the hospital and paid for the hospital bills for their mom. "Please don't tell them it was me who paid. Say it was a gift from a family member." I pleaded to the lady. 

"Okay" she smiled back. 

"Thank you. Thank you so much." I bowed and went back to my car. 

"What happened?" Wooyoung asked. 

"Oh.. umm... I left my purse back there so I needed to get it back." I lied. 

"Oh okay." 

"What about you two stay over at my house tonight. I don't want you guys sulking at home."

They both nodded silently to themselves and I drove off to my house. 

1 Month Later

After the horrible incident, Wooyoung and Nicole adjusted back to their regular life. I silently started falling in love with Wooyoung everytime I saw him and I became more close to him than ever. It was as if we were best friends

I was in my office working on important paper work until I heard a knock. "Come in!" I yelled back. 

"Long time no see SISTER!!" I froze in spot. I recognized that dolphin voice anywhere. And that voice belongs to the one and only Jessica Lee. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a irritated voice. "Hey no 'HI!' or 'OMG YOU'RE HERE!!' greeting. Thanks!" she said back in sarcasm. 

"Look. I know all about the whole reason why you're here. Hara eonnie told me about it and if you want your answer, it's a no." I replied back.

"C'mon Jieunnie!! Mom and Dad really miss you. Me and Donghae too! Don't you want to go back home with me??" 

"No" I said with my poker face on.

"Well if you like it or not, I'm bringing you back with me. We leave by the end of your stay here." 

"How could you!! Why are you doing this to me. I thought you loved and care about me!" I shouted back with tears. 

Her face softened and she wiped away the tears falling from my face. 

"Honey, mom, dad, Donghae, and even me, miss you. Just please try going back home for once. I already bought your plane ticket and I can't do anything about it. Honestly, mom planned all of this. I know all about your dream and becoming a singer once you finish all of this business crap."

"THEN WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME COME BACK HOME?!?!?! WHY!!!!!!"

I immediately ran away from that office and bolted out the door. I need some time to think. I walked to the café and immediately sat down in one of the seats. 

Wooyoung's POV

While cleaning the counter, I noticed my angel coming in. Yeah, that's right, I call Jieun my angel, but only Nicole and I know. Ever since what happened to my mom, I came back to the hospital to pay for the bills but the lady said someone already paid for me. 

FLASHBACK

I walked in the hospital and horrible memories came flushing back in. I went up to the receptionist and asked to pay the bills. 

"Hi! I'm here to pay the bills for my mom." I politely said.

"To tell you the truth, someone already paid for your bills. She told me to tell you that it was a family member who paid but I just couldn't."

"WHAT!?!? Wait, can you please describe me how she looks like??"

"Well, she has a baby face and she has long dark brown hair. I think she was wearing black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt."

"Thank you!" I bowed and sprinted out the door to go tell Nicole.

FLASHBACK

So now I call Jieun my angel for saving my family and I. I finally noticed that she didn't seem so well. It kind of looked like she was crying. I made her favorite coffee and went up to her, sitting in front of her in the process.

"Jieun, are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh hi Wooyoung! I'm perfectly fine. Hahahaha! Nothing to worry about!" I watched as she forcefully wiped her tears away while I watched in pain. 

"Jieun, I know you're not okay. You can trust me."

"Umm.. I'm not sure if I can yet. I'll tell you when I'm ready. It's kind of personal."

"Oh...okay.."

It became silent between us until she spoke up again. 

"So.. how are you and Nicole coping up?"

"Oh.. uh... we kind of lost the house.." I painfully said. 

"YOU WHAT!?!??! OH MY GOSH!!! What about you two live with me right now? I'm really lonely at my apartment and all I do is work all day at my office and the company. C'mon!"

"Are you sure, I don't want Nicole and I to be a burdened."

"It will be perfectly fine. I'll wait for your shift to be over and I'll come back to pick you up. Pinky promise!"

She held out her pinky and interlocked my pinky with hers.

"There! Now you can't break my promise. YAY!! I'll see you later!!" 

She ran out of the café and out the door. I chuckled to myself and went back to work. 

Jieun's POV

After I left Wooyoung, I secretly went back to the company and took my car and belongings. I then drove off to the mall to go buy some stuff for my new room mates. 

After about two hours of shopping, I called Nicole. 

"Hello?"

"Nicole eonnie, you're going to live with me now!! Where are you?" 

"HUH?? Wait! What do you mean??"

"Well, Wooyoung told me about your situation, so I decided to let you live with me. It'll be fun. Plus he already promised."

"Finnee!! Well I'm outside the café" right now."

"STAY RIGHT THERE!! I'll go pick you up. Bye Bye!!"

I hung up before she can say anything else and drove off.


AUTHOR: I UPDATED!!! HORRRAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, half of this I typed yesterday and the other half today. XD Well I hoped you liked it. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!  

                                                                                                                  Love,

                                                                                                                      Tokidoki5urlz