Net

Coffee Love

Jieun's POV

I found Nicole and Wooyoung standing infront of the café with their luggage behind them so I parked near the curb and honked the horn.

"NICOLE!! WOOYOUNG!!! Let's go!!" They got in the car after putting their luggage in the back and I drove off to my house.

Once we got there, I parked my car in the garage, and I got off. Wooyoung and Nicole did the same as well. 

"First let's go get your luggage. By the way, I bought you two clothes since I went shopping. Here you go." I handed them both 2 bagfulls of clothes and walked off to open my door. 

"JIEEUNNNNIIEEE!!" I looked up in shock to see my sister and Donghae sitting on my couch. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!?!" 

"Well, I don't have anywhere to stay so I decided to crash your place."

"BUT YOU HAVE MONEY TO GO TO A HOTEL!!!! WHY MY PLACE!!!"

"But I miss my little sister." she started to "fake" cry while Donghae patted her back.

"C'mon Jieunnie!! Pleasee!! I'll buy you icecream!!" Donghae bribed. 

Icecream??? No!! I must fight it!! But it's icecream... "FINE!"

"Assa!!" Jessica jumped up and down and hugged me. 

"Jieun?" I turned around to see Wooyoung and Nicole behind me. 

"NICOLE?!?!?!" Jessica screamed with her annoying dolphin voice and went to go hug her. 

"How have you been?? I haven't seen you in like forever!" Nicole said. 

"I'm great. I see that you're going to stay here by the looks of your luggage. Guess we're now room mates."

"Huh? You're living here too??"

"Yup. Forced my little sister." Jessica then grabbed me and headlocked me and I started chocking. 

"J-j-e-s-s-i-i-c-c-c-a!!!!! You're *cough* chocking me!!!!" I yelled.

"Whoops!! Sorry." she immediately let go of me while I tried gasping for air. 

"Let's go hang out!! Baby! I'm going to go out with Nicole and I'm taking the car. We seriously need to catch up." Jessica went over to Donghae and gave a kiss while taking their car keys. EWWW!!

"Bye!!" Jessica then left with Nicole while I was left with Donghae and Wooyoung. 

"Umm.. soo!! I'm going to go get changed. YOU PROMISED ME FOR ICECREAM!!!" I then screamed at Donghae.

"Jeeezz!! Calm down!! I'll go buy you icecream. Just go get changed!" 

"YAAAAAAAAAAYY!!" I jumped up and down and hugged Donghae. 

Wooyoung's POV

I was super jealous when Jieun hugged Donghae. She should hug me too!! T.T

I watched as she ran upstairs while I was left with this Donghae guy.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Donghae." 

"Uhh.. Hi. I'm Wooyoung."

"Not to be rude or anything, but are you this little kid's boyfriend?"

I was shocked at the question but then started blushing.

"Unfortunately not." I replied back.

"Well if you do become a couple, I wish you luck. This girl doesn't let any guy in her heart and you seem to be special to her."

"What do you mean?"

"When Jieun was still in highschool and I was still dating her sister, the three of us went to the mall to have some bonding time. Apparently, when we we're passing by one of the stores, she spotted her boyfriend kissing someone else. She was heartbroken ever since and didn't trust any guy in her heart. When I see her talking to you, she has that hint of happiness in her eyes. Something that I haven't seen before. Therefore, you're special."

I stood there surprised that Jieun had such a past like that. Is that why she hides herself with happiness all the time?

"Thanks for the information, I'll try my best to get her."

"Thank you. Please be careful with my sister's heart. I trust you with her."

Suddenly, Jieun popped out from upstairs wearing her casual clothes again. 

"I'M READDYYY!! LET'S GOO GEEET ICECREEEEEAMMM!! Oh Wooyoung! You want to come with me and Donghae oppa?"

I was once again jealous when she called Donghae 'oppa' but I let it go.

"Sure!" 

"AWESOME! C'mon let's go!" 

She then forcefully dragged me and Donghae to the car and we proceeded to go get icecream. 

The Next Day

Jieun's POV

I woke up super early since I had to go to work. I silently walked downstairs and found Wooyoung sitting on the couch.

"Hey. Did you have a good sleep?" I asked while going to the kitchen. 

"Oh! Good Morning! And yeah, thanks for letting us stay here."

"No problem. I'm going to make breakfast since I have to go to work soon. What do you want to eat?"

"Anything's fine with me. Really."

"Okiedokes!" I went to the refrigerator and found eggs, so I started to fry them. 

"Jieun?" I turned around to find Wooyoung sitting next to the counters. 

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever fallen in love before?"

What a random question...

"I guess.. But the guy I loved wasn't the right one for me. You?"

"Yup!"

"Really?? That must be one lucky girl."

"She is. She's really pretty too and sings like an angel." Once he said that, I felt hurt.

I think I'm falling for this guy. I mean, I get jealous when he talks about other girls and we kissed TWO TIMES!!

"That's nice. Here's your eggs. I need to go get ready. Enjoy!" I forced a smile and ran back upstairs to get changed.

Why am I acting like this? I mean we're not even in a relationship.

'sigh'

After getting freshened up, I went downstairs and found Nicole, Jessica, Donghae, and Wooyoung all sitting down in the dining room eating breakfast. 

a292fcc026d945ce402d219.jpg

(Lets say she wore this for work)

"Jieunnie!! Come join us for breakfast." Nicole said. 

"No. I'm okay! I'll just buy some food on the way to work. Thank you though. Bye Nicole, Jessica, Donghae......Wooyoung..."

I silently whispered Wooyoung's name and bolted out the door. For some weird reason, I'm trying to avoid him ever since what happened this morning. 

"AHHHHH!!" I screamed and ran to my car to work.

Jessica's POV

I watched as my little sister ran away from us. Something is bothering her and I think it has something to do with Wooyoung. 

It suddenly became awkwardly quiet during breakfast so I excused myself.

"Umm.. I think I'll be going. I need to go help Jieun with work."

I was about to stand up until Wooyoung stopped me. 

"Noona.. Umm... Can I go with you to see Jieun?" he pleaded. 

"Uh.. s-sure.... Is that okay with you Donghae.. Nicole?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm going to catch up with Eunhyuk and Siwon today so you go ahead." Donghae told me.

"I'm okay with that too. Wooyoung behave. Okay?" Nicole told me then Wooyoung. 

"Thanks noona!" Wooyoung hugged Nicole and he went upstairs to go change. 

When I was sure he was gone, I started to whisper to Donghae and Nicole.

"I think Wooyoung really likes Jieun. I mean, he stutters when ever he talks with her."

"Me too. But I think something happened between these two. Jieun literally whispered his name when saying bye." Donghae said.

"My brother is a really nice guy. Trust me. When he likes someone, I can automatically tell. He even kissed Jieun two times." Nicole exclaimed.

HE WHAT?!?!?!??!!!?!?!

"HE KISSED MY SISTER ALREADY!?!?!?!?!" I yelled.

Donghae grabbed me and told me to be quiet since Wooyoung can hear us.

"Shhh!!! He might hear."

"I'm sorry! But Jieun didn't even tell me. We're suppose to tell each other everything." I pouted just thinking about it until Donghae pecked my lips.

I immediately started to blush while Nicole was fake puking in the back.

"You guys are disgusting. Even in high school. EWWWWW!!" Nicole shreiked.

"Noona?? Are you okay???" Wooyoung ran downstairs checking if his sister was alright.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. I just.... umm.. I-"

"She just accidentaly saw a spider and freaked out." I answered for her and she mouthed me a 'thank you'.

"Oh... well I'll kill the spider. Where is it?"

"Uhhhhhhhh...... It went out the door."

"But the door isn't even clo-"

I shoved Wooyoung outside and told him to wait in the car. 

"We'll discuss this later." Donghae and Nicole just nodded their heads while I went back upstairs to change.

Wooyoung's POV

When Jieun whispered my name, I was hurt. She was acting strange this morning when she just left me downstairs so I needed to find out what was happening with her. That's why I decided to ask Jessica noona to bring me to her company.

I was waiting outside since Jessica noona didn't even open her car. 'sigh'

"Wooyoung, what are you doing out here? I thought you were in the car." noona asked me.

"Well you locked your car."

"Oh. yeah.. sorry. Well lets go to Jieun's work. Shall we?"

"It's fine and okay."

I followed her into the car and we drove over to Jieun's company. 

Once we got there, we headed inside and went up the elevator.

"Hello Mrs. Lee, but Mrs. Jieun is not here right now. She told me that she needed some fresh air so she went somewhere." the man told us infront of Jieun's office. 

"Is that so.... do you know where she went?" Jessica asked.

"I overhead her mumbling the words 'I need my coffee' and 'love'."

My head suddenly had an idea where she was. 

"Noona, I think I know where Jieun is right now."

"Really... where?"

I grabbed her hand and we bolted out the door to the elevator. 


Author: I UPDATED DOUBLE TODAY!!! BOOOOYAHHHH!! Hehehe. So where do you think Jieun is?? Will Wooyoung and Jessica find her and find out what's wrong with her? Well stay tune for the next chapter! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Please do comment and subscribe!! 

                                                                                                                   Love, 

                                                                                                                       Tokidoki5urlz