Yeoseot

Coffee Love

Wooyoung's POV

I silently waited for Jieun to answer me but all I got was a blank expression.

"Forget it." I was about to stand up until Jieun stopped me.

"Wait! Wooyoung. Hold on."

I turned around and saw Jieun on her knees. 

"Wooyoung, I want to tell you my answer so badly but it would affect you so much after....."

"AFTER WHAT!?!" I yelled.

"Please understand me." She was on the verge on tears when I saw her look up at me. I wanted to hold her and tell her it'll be alright, but my body wouldn't let me. 

"Maybe it was wrong of me to love you in the first place." I stood up and ignored all the stares from the customers and dashed out of that place.

It was all too much to handle. All I needed was her answer. Thats it. I didn't even know that tears were falling rapidly from my eyes. 

From this day on, I will ignore Jieun. I don't want to be reminded of her EVER AGAIN. 

Jessica's POV

I painfully watched as my sister cried even harder because of that bastard. 

I ran to Jieun and helped her stand up.

"Why unnie, why does this have to happen me?" she cried even harder and I hugged her. 

"Let's just go home." I brought her to the car and paid for the coffee that Jieun drank.

Jieun's POV

Ever since that day at the café, I've been ignoring everyone. Even my own sister. Wooyoung doesn't even look at me when I ever see him at home. He's been giving me cold glares and it's starting to scare me since they're getting even colder. 

I once overheard him talking to some girl named 'Suzy' on the phone. 

'sigh'

*knock knock*

"Jieun, Can I talk to you?"

I ignored it and slumped inside my bed sheets. 

"Jieun, please I really need to talk to you."

"Go away!" I yelled. 

I heard the door open and there standing was, Nicole. 

"Leave me alone!" I yelled. 

"Jieun, I know what Woo-"

"I don't want to hear that name."

Even though she's HIS sister, I still don't want to see her since they resemble so much and it reminds me of HIM. 

" 'sigh' Please eat though. You've been getting skinnier and Jessica and Donghae are worrying about you."

I looked up at her and began to cry. She hugged me and we stayed like this for 5 minutes.

"C'mon, let's go eat. Jessica made your favorite food, pasta."

As much as I wanted to jump up and down because of pasta, I wasn't in the mood. 

I silently followed Nicole into the dining room and there sitting was HIM. I watched as he silently ate his pasta and didn't even look up at me when I entered.

I sat down infront of him while everything got silently awkward. 

"I'm finished." Wooyoung said while getting up from his seat and out the door. 

"I'm really sorry for Wooyoung's behavior. I promise, I'll talk to him." Nicole apoligized. 

"That's okay Nicole. Don't apoligize. It's not your fault." Jessica consoled her. 

"I'm not hungry anymore." I pushed the plate of pasta away from me and walked back to my room to cry some more. 

Donghae's POV 

I watched as Jieun left the table and went inside her room. It got quiet until Jessica started to cry.

"Jieun hasn't been eating for DAYS!! What hap-p-ens i-if she PASSES OUT!!" Jessica cried even harder and I hugged her from preventing to cry even more. 

I was hurt seeing my baby ice princess cry and was also hurt since Jieun, my precious baby sister, hurting because of a confession.

"I need to go somewhere. Nicole, can you please watch Jessica and Jieun for a bit?" 

Nicole silently nodded her head and went to go hug Jessica. 

I went to go in my car and drove off to find Wooyoung. 

I drove near the café and saw Wooyoung talking and hugging some other girl. That bastard. 

I parked near the curb and got out of my car. I ran instantly to Wooyoung and punched him right in the face.

He looked up at me and anger and confusion was written all over his face. 

"What was that for?" Woyoung yelled.

"That was for hurting my baby sister." I punched him three more times until security came out and prevented me from punching him even more. 

"That's for breaking my promise, this is for hurting my wife's feelings, and THIS IS FOR BEING A MAN AND DATING OTHER GIRLS!" 

I went back in my car and drove off to cool myself down.

Wooyoung's POV

"Oppa!! Are you okay??" Suzy panicked. 

"Yeah I'm fine." I slowly got up and Suzy removed the blood from my face. 

"Who was that guy who just punched you? And what was he talking about??" Suzy asked.

"Don't worry about it." I told her. 

If you're wondering who Suzy is, she was my ex-girlfriend. She saw me sulking around the park the day I confessed to Jieun and now we're back together again. 

I'm not sure if I still like her since my heart doesn't race around her but I guess you can say that I'm just using her to get over Jieun. 

"You should go home. I need to go anyways."

"But oppa!!" she annoying whined. No wonder I broke up with her in the first place. 

"Enough! Just go home. I'm not in the mood to talk." 

I left her and went to the bar around the corner to take my sorrows away. 

A few hours later after drinking, I went outside and saw it was already night time. I checked my phone and found 15 miss calls and 27 text messages all from Nicole. 7 miss calls we're from Suzy while 1 text message was from Jieun. 

I ignored all the other text messages and checked Jieun's.

I opened it and found a audio recording attached to it. I pressed the play button and I heard a hoarse voice starting to speak. 

"Wooyoung, I know you won't listen to this, but if you do. I want to ask you something, Why do you hate me?" Suddenly, another voice was heard screaming, "JIEUN!!!" and the recording was over. 

I started to panick even though I promised myself to ignore Jieun. What if she was seriously hurt though??? 

I ran all the way back to the apartment and carefully opened the door. All the lights we're off and it was dead silent. 

I the lights in the kitchen and I noticed a piece of paper with writing attached to the refrigerator. 

I walked over to it and read it, "Wooyoung, if you're reading this, we're not home. Jieun passed out and we're at the hospital right now. Please call me when you read this -Nicole."


Author: Hola!! I decided that my story needed some excitement so TADA!! I even added Suzy in here to give her that typical and obssesed girlfriend. What will happen to Jieun though??? Will she be okay?? Or not?? Stay tune for the next chapter. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! If I get 4 comments today, I might update another chapter again. ;)

                                                                                                                       Love,

                                                                                                                           Tokidoki5urlz