8.Thank you for coming back

Over the rain (sequel to And then, the rain cried)

The two of you broke the kiss panting for air. He caressed your hair tenderly and placed his forehead on yours.

“I missed you so much…I thought I’d never see you again…Thank you for taking me back.” he whispered smiling.

“Thank you for keeping your promise and coming back safely.” You said looking into his eyes.

“I always keep my promises.” he said grinning.

“Then why were you here?” you eyed him suspiciously.

“I came here to clear my mind. I wasn’t going to jump off like someone else here.” He joked pinching your cheek.

“I saw you jumping… but then again, I saw you jumping off so many times, that I guess it was just an illusion.” You said looking down, depressed by the memory of the horrifying feeling. You still couldn’t believe he was there, alive, safe and sound.

“I’m sorry, because of me-“

“I’m happy.” you cut him off smiling. “Being around you was pure danger and insanity from the very first second I met you. But I regret nothing. Having you is all I need.” You said poking his cheek. “Thank you for keeping your promises.”

He chuckled and took you in his warm embrace.

“You’re soaking wet. “ He pointed out concerned.

“And look who’s talking.” you said making a face.

“We should go get changed, before any of us will get a cold.”

“This brings back memories…”you said smiling.

“Can I come and shower at your place again?” he said with a smirk plastered on him face.

“ert. You won’t fool me a second time!” you said annoyed and slapped his shoulder. He caught your hand and held it tight.

“I love you too.” He said and pecked you lips. You turned crimson and looked away.

“Let’s go already.” You said all flustered and stood up.

“Look who turned all shy, when a moment ago kissed me like there was no tomorrow!” chanyeol pointed a finger at you.

“Shut up already. Go and meet Baekhyun oppa. He’s feeling guilty.” you said pushing him from behind.

“Is it just me, or you are trying to change the topic?” he said with a cocky smile.

“I’m going.” You said stomping your feet while your face was still red as a traffic light.

Chanyeol followed you in suit, laughing at your cute reaction. Soon, his long legs caught up with you and he intertwined his fingers with yours. You looked down at your hands and smiled, feeling safe.

“About the kiss a moment ago…”he started again with a serious face

*What now?* you wondered thinking that the topic had been forgotten.

“You learned well.” He said with a knowing smile.

You looked at him confused for a second, but it all came back to you.

“You can’t be mad at me, okay?” He asked and I felt some insecurity in his voice.

“Oh, come on. I’m really not mad”. I said and I pecked his lips. “See?”

“That’s not enough proof”. He said raising one eyebrow and I knew that look on his eyes very well. In a matter of seconds he was laying on top of me.

“Let me teach you what a kiss means.”  And then his lips met mine.

“ARGH!” you took your hand away, fuming with anger and embarrassment, and walked away from him.

He started laughing, amused by your flustered face.

“Song Yi-ah~~” he said your name in a sweet voice, that made your heart melt.

*I missed the sound of my name coming from you…so much…* you thought smiling but continued to walk faster as he was right behind you.

“Song Yi-ah~~~come on~~ don’t get mad at this hot boy over here, huh?” Chanyeol went on and embraced you from behind.

“Kya.” you squealed surprised by his touch.

“Let me go ert!” You said trying to escape from his tight hold.

“Sorry, but this is one thing I can’t do. Ever.” he softly whispered in your ear. “ I will never let go of you. Never again.” He continued turning you around to face him. “Don’t be mad at me, okay?” he pleaded with puppy eyes.

“As if I could fight those eyes…” you said to yourself but he heard you. He knew he had you wrapped around his finger and he put on his best smirk.

“Ahh…how much I miss Baekhyunie Hyung. Let’s go already~~!!” he suddenly changed his expression into a hyper one and pulled you along, towards the stairs.

“What?” you asked incredulous. *I’m turning all jelly here and he says he’s missing Baekhyun?? Pffftt…there goes the kid…*

You just rolled your eyes and followed him shaking your head. You managed to take a few steps before colliding with his broad chest. You looked up slightly annoyed.

“What now? Are you going to make fun of me again?” you eyed him not amused.

“I missed you more than i missed Baekhyun hyung.”he said and took your hand again.

“Pshh…Dork.” You said starting to walk.

“Admit it that you missed my teasing.” He said proud.

“If you won’t say anything till we get home, I’ll buy you cookies.” You challenged him bravely.

“Call!” he said and motioned zipping his mouth.

*This kid...doing anything for some cookies…*

You smiled at his childish behavior and kept walking.

*I missed your teasing, I missed your childish acts, I missed everything related to you…Thank you for coming back.* 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone!!

Thank you very much for reading my stories, for subscribing and commenting~~ You guys are so awesome, giving me a lot of support. I just can't... T^T

I'm sorry if this didn't reach your expectations. 

A shout out to my super-kind subscribers: 

 

melissa13

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love youu~~ ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

 

 

 

 

This is all for now. 

Stay healthy everyone! 

*Bows*

Bye bye~~

Ade ^^

DIsclaimer: GIFs NOT mine. Peace~~