Chapter 6: A Full Explanation?

The Hot Game

~ Author's POV ~

Jaejoong moved Hyojun's, Jaehyung's, and Hyeongkon's cages next to their two captured friends. 

"I advice you to get comfortable for now," Jaejoong said before he was about to turn around.

"WAIT!" Jaehyung yelled, trying to get his attention.

Jaejoong looked at him with a bewildered expression, "Bwoh?"

"We should at least know what's going on," Jaehyung carefully spoke.

Thinking about it, Jaejoong nodded, "Alright then, it's not like I have anything to do yet."

Walking in front of their cages, mist started to appear and a comfortable chair appeared. The mist left the room and Jaejoong took a seat, getting himself comfy. Seungjin and Sungmin have been staying in this hell for a while now and they've been asking him the same question, but didn't get an answer at all. Also during the time, their energy started to drain pretty quickly causing thirst and hunger over coming their bodies. Begging for water or food, only gave them punishments instead, which is the reason behind their scratches on their face. 

"As you could see I am a demon," Jaejoong smirked as he crossed his right leg over the other. Leaning his chin in the palm of his right hand, he continued. "I'm the demon that keeps other demons and myself entertained by doing this game. The game that you humans think is a door of hope, while we think of it as chess."

The group of boys listened attentively, getting every detail of what he is saying.

"Each one group I've captured were all male and are here in this very room. I've only managed to capture one girl, which as you could see is Nicole. Being a demon, my powers could turn into humans into anything I want or I'll just use my own servants from hell."

"So those monsters were the humans that particapted in this competition?" Hyeongkon asked.

"Yes, especially all the servants around my area. I could turn the humans I have captured to anything I want and they will do anything I want them to. But that's only for males, since I haven't mastered changing females just yet."

Brows raising, Hyojun looked at him, "So what can you change on females right now?"

Jaejoong sighed and frowned, "The only part I've mastered is changing their hair color and clothes. I can't change them into monsters or anything just yet."

Seungyub's and Seungjin's eyes widened, "So it was-!"

Quickly knocking the five out, Jaejoong smirked to himself I said too much

 

Yunyoung and Seungyub got up after resting for a few minutes, they walked towards a brown tall door that had a goblin like door knock on the top. Mist appeared suddenly beneath their feet, the two took a few steps back because of the sudden shock. Slowly appearing, Nicole was wearing a black dress that was knee length, showing her slim legs. 

"Congratulations, you two," she smiled at them, recieving a tired thanks in reply. "Are you two ok?"

Seungyub chuckled lightly, "If you mean being a little bit worn out and sort of hurt as ok, then yeah we are super!"

Slapping Seungyub's head lightly, Yunyoung assured her, "He's joking, we are fine. So what is the next clue."

"Ouch," Seungyub rubbed the back of his head, as he pouted cutely.

Choking down her giggle, Nicole composed herself, "The next hint is: I'm in mutliple of disguises but behind all the disguises, I'm just one."

Patting Yunyoung's back, Seungyub smirked, "You may now use your brain again."

"Oh of course." Yunyoung rolled his eyes. "My shining knight shall protect me."

Playing along, Seungyub winked, "You mean handsome shining knight."

Hiting the back of his head, Yunyoung turned to Nicole and pointed to the door, "So what is behind the door?"

Smiling, she moved aside and started to push the door slowly, "Why don't you two find out yourselves?"

The door creaked as it slowly opened, showing a two level library with book shelves built on the sides of the wall. On the bottom floor, there were a few desks and a sofa for people to rest or sit down to read, while on the top were just many book shelves. Yunyoung examined the room, thinking where the clue might be, while Seungyub was in awe. He never saw or been in a library this big. 

4082793837_3df0154649_z.jpg?zz=1

"I shall be taking my leave then," Nicole bowed and excused herself.

The same thick mist start to circle around her, as the upper part of her body disappeared and soon she was gone. The two were pretty much used to Nicole's way of leaving already, so they went on with their business. Walking over to the chair, Seungyub decided to sit down and rest as he placed his gun on the other chair next to him.

Resting his head back, Seungyub stared at the ceiling, "It's been a long time since we've been in a library hasn't it?"

The sound of the stairs creaking filled the room as Yunyoung started his way up. His hand felt up the railing, feeling it's smooth wooden texture as he climbed up the stairs. 

"Yeah it has," he responded. "Shouldn't you be helping?"

Walking over to the closest book shelf near him, Yunyoung pulled out his right index finger and read the title of each book he past by.

Rubbing his wound, Seungyub smiled to himself, "Nah, I wouldn't be any help either way."

Partly agreeing with him, Yunyoung continued what he was doing. Quickly reading each book's title, one stood out to him for some reason. Snow White Yunyoung read the title to himself in English. I swear it rings a bell somewhere. Carefully pulling the book out of the shelf, he blew the dust off of the cover and flipped through the pages. Going through the book, he found a paper sticking out awkwardly. Pulling the loose paper out of the book, he started to examine it. It was crumbled and slightly burned, but there was writing on it. It's he read the writing to himself. Confused, he looked flipped the paper over to see if there were any other writing on it. There was none. He rubbed his temple, thinking what this might be. Then it hit him. Running towards the edge of teh railing, he tried to search for Seungyub, who wasn't sitting down anymore. Finally spotting him, Seungyub curiously pulled a thick book out of a shelf and blew the dust off of it. 

"Seungyub!" Yunyoung yelled, trying to get his attention.

Lifting his head up, Seungyub smiled as he opened the thick book, "Hyung, I found this book named The Great Touch, weird title isn't?"

"Never mind that, I think I kno-" Yunyoung paused as he spotted something crawling out of the book. "Seungyub!!~"

Staring at him in confusion, he didn't understand what he meant, "Bwoh?"

Pointing violently, Yunyoung gave him a frightened look. Feeling a cold touch on his arm, Seungyub looked down at the book and saw a bloody hand coming out from the book, gripping his arm. His eyes widened in fright as he dropped the book out of his hand, put the arm still clinged onto his hand. Trying all his might to pull it off, it still sticked onto his hand like glue. The tugging feeling of the arm made Seungyub even more horrified. Using his free arm to feel for his gun, he realized he left it at the chair earlier. Dam he cursed to himself through his teeth.

"Hyung," Seungyub yelled, "get the gun off of the chair over there, quickly!"

Doing what he was told, Yunyoung ran down the stairs and jumped the last three steps. Running towards the chairs, he grabbed the gun and went back to where Seungyub was. Aiming it perfectly onto the bloody hand, he made sure it won't skim across Seungyub's arm.

Bam Bam 

The hand loosened it's grip, letting Seungyub's blood flow in his arm once again. With a loud thud, the book fell on the floor. 

"Thank you," Seungyub dropped on the floor, as if his legs gave up on him. 

Patting his shoulder, Yunyoung tried to comfort him, "It's fine, what are friends for?"

Smiling back, he looked at his Hyung, "So what did you want to tell me earlier?"

"Oh," Yunyoung remembered what he wanted to say, "I know how to find the clue."

Seungyub's eyes sparked up a little, "Chincha? How?"

"In some books, there will be a paper that will contain a piece of the hint."

Passing him the piece of paper he found earlier, Seungyub began to examine it.

"Do you know what types of books the paper will be in?" Seungyub asked as he read the writing on it.

"The book I found it in was Snow White," Yunyoung shook his head as he said the title in a cute English accent.

His right brow raised, Seungyub looked at him, "What kind of books are like that book?"

Shrugging his shoulder, "I'm not sure. That's why we have to be more careful when opening the books."

Agreeing, Seungyub pulled himself up and Yunyoung passed him his gun back to him. The two decided to go the each book shelf and pull out the books they thought might be holding the clue, but didn't dare open it. Instead, they placed it on the big table in the center of the library and stacked it upon the books they pulled out earlier. Minutes passed and the two were still making last checks on each book shelve, making sure they didn't miss a book. Finally confirming everything was on the table, Yunyoung and Seungyub gathered around the table and looked at the 2 piles of books on the table. 

"So which one book should we check first?" Seungyub asked, but was still slightly frightened by the idea of opening a book that might pop out anything at them. 

Seungyub carefully picked up a thick yellow book and read the title, "What about Sakura Petals Falling?"

Shrugging, Yunyoung nodded but warned him to be careful this time. Seungyub slowly opened the book, already feeling his body sweat. 

"SEUNGYUB!~" Yunyoung yelled as his eyes widened. 

 


I hope this chapter explained things and made the story a bit more clearer than before. We are almost done with the story, maybe two or three more chapters to go! >.< Hope everyone will be patient and wait for the upcoming chapters. I've been hitting writer's block often so fighting!~

Gomawo & Saranghae to all my subscribers and commenters ^ O ^