Chapter 4: The Second Clue

The Hot Game

~ Author's POV ~

"They were most likely punished," Yunyoung stared at the pile of sand, lying on the dirt floor. 

Sungyeob asked, "Do you guys know what the two were talking about?"

Hyeongkob shrugged, "All I heard was something about Yong Joo and pond."

There was a long silence in the air as they watched the wind pick away the pile of sand on the floor. The group knew that a discussion with Yong Joo and pond at the same time would never lead to anything good happening.

"We should start discussing on where the clue might be," Hyeongkon redirected the attention back to what they were focusing before.

"For me, I didn't see any 5 pointed figure anywhere," Hyojun said.

Seungyub agreed, "I didn't see any also."

Jaehyung rubbed the back of his head, "Maybe we need to go some where else to look for the clue then."

"I'm not sure, what if the clue was actually here?" Yunyoung bit his lip. 

Hyeongkon shrugged, "We are taking a risk anyway since right now its 50-50 chance." 

"So are you guys sure the clue isn't here?" Seungyub asked for confirmation.

Everyone nodded and they yelled in sync, "SCENERY!" 

The background soon changed from a forest to the inside of a sky tower. 

"Wow, look at the view!~" Seungyub stared at the outside scenery. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-VUpzunvRJ66Wod7hUTR

The sky was clear and the stars shined brightly, not something you would see everyday in Seoul. 

"Since Nicole hasn't appeared, I guess the clue is here," Hyeongkon cracked a small smile.

A smile cracked on all the boys faces as they realized it also. Looking around the place, there were a few chairs to sit on and a few telescopes to look at the stars. They all decided to take a look around together this time, not wanting to take a chance on meeting something that might want to kill them. Step by step, they all tensed up, keeping their attention around them. A bright light slowly brightened up the hallway, making them curious and suspicious at where it might come from. Getting closer to the light, they found what looked like a Christmas tree but seemed slightly different, with it's weird decorations. On the bottom of the tree decorated with brightly colored decorations and a lighted ornament while the top was decorated with dull decorations and also had a shining ornament on top of it. 

"I am staring and brightening the world, while my other side is doing the same but I shall only meet it only a few times," Seungyub said the hint out loud.

"That's it," Jaehyung beamed, making the other members stare at him.

He walked toward the tree and pointed to the top of it, "It's transitioning to night and day. The top is the night while the bottom is the day."

Hyojun snapped his finger together, "That's right, the lights represents the sun and moon!"

The rest of the members caught on and nodded their heads.

"But the only problem is, which is the one that holds the clue? The sun or moon?" Yunyoung pointed to the two brightly lit ornaments.

The guys started to think carefully as they examined the two decorations on the tree.

Clank Clank Clank

The sound of something moving closer to them broke their train of thought. They gave each other a frightened look as the sound started to get louder.

"Just get the sun first," Hyeongkon quickly said as he monitored from the side the sound was coming from.

Hyojun quickly grabbed the ornament and checked on the side if there were words written on it but had nothing in sight.

Panicking, Hyojun looked at it over again, "There's nothing written on it!"

Yunyoung frowned and stood beside him to examine it also, "Are you sure?!"

"Then is it the moon then??" Jaehyung pointed to the top of the tree.

The noise got even louder than before making Hyeongkon gesturing Seungyub to stand beside him for back up. 

"I'll get the moon then," Jaehyung stretched his arms and tip toed toward the tree as he tried grabbing the moon.

Soon the clank began to make the ground shake as a demon like moster appeared. Hyeongkon and Seungyub readied their position making their body steady and clam but deep down they were terrified. The monster threw his thick arm toward Seungyub but missed due to his quick reflexes. He sled onto the ground and quickly got up (Imagine him doing that like in their MV One 4 U). The demon like monster faced Hyeongkon and ran towards him, making Hyeongkon dodge it and swiftly kicking it on the back. It fell onto the ground but slowly pushed himself up. While Jaehyung was still trying to reach the moon but couldn't able to reach it cause of the height of the tree.

Seungyub pointed to the floor, "Slam it onto the ground!"

Jaehyung did what he was told and pushed the tree onto the ground, which made everything on the tree break into pieces. In the middle of the mess was where the moon's pieces were shattered into pieces but in the center of it was a piece of paper. Hyojun quickly picked the paper up, avoiding getting cut by the tiny pieces of glass on the floor.

"Engraved deep inside your bones is it's signature." Hyojun quickly said out loud.

The monster soon held a spear that just instantly appeared in his hands, as if he summoned it with some kind of magical force. Seungyub and Hyeongkon were instantly afraid by just looking at it in a second, not wanting to face it. But thankfully the scenery changed, making the two relieved.

"Thank you!" Seungyub gasped as he held onto his chest as if he was about to get a heart attack.

At that very moment, their two captured friends were just waking up. The sound of Seungjin and Sungmin groaning as they used their arms to lever themselves up from the cage floor. Trying to regain their vision, they looked at each other finding themselves in separate rusty cages. The only thing they could remember was getting knocked out by 4 figures/things and everything went blank. In front of them were also other cages with figures lying on the floor with faint breathing. 

"It seems you guys woke up," Jaejoong appeared from the darkness.

Seungjin grabbed the bar, "What did you do?!"

"I didn't do anything, you guys placed yourselves here," Jaejoong grinned.

Rolling his eyes, Sungmin said, "Yeah right, why would we land ourselves here."

"Of course this is punishment isn't it. You should think why you got landed here," Jaejoong crossed his arms.

"What is this place anyway?" Seungjin asked.

"Don't worry you will figure out soon. You two should get comfortable since it will be a while for you to see your other friends or not," he muttered the last part.

"Bwoh?" Sungmin eye brows raised up.

Shaking his hand and smiled innocently, "Ani."

Walking towards the cages in front of them, he turned around to face them, "While you're here, you have to meet the others."

Reaching in the cage, he used his hand to lift up the figure and moved to the side so Sungmin and Seungjin could see. The figure stared at the two with a lifeless expression and a few scratches here and there. 

"What the-" the two both said as they started to grip the two bars in front of them, wanting to get out. 

The only question in their head was "What is this game really?"

 


Updated!~ I had some time, so luckily I was able to update ^^. Well 2 boys down, 5 left.. Sorry for such a short chapie but you guys have to wait for the next one so please be patient with me! >.<. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. 

Saranghae to all my commenters and subscribers!~

Don't forget to comment or suggest anything :D