Chapter 1: The Beginning

The Hot Game

--FLASHBACK--

~ October 6, 2012 ~

Beep Beep

A lazy hand pushed the off button of the alarm clock, shutting it up from its annoying noise. The muscular male slowly raised up from his bed as he rub his head. He slowly walked to the bunk bed on the other side of the room, where 2 males were still sleeping soundly. 

"Yah, Jaehyung wake up," the tired male shook the person sleeping on the bottom bunk. 

"Hyeongkon, 5 more minutes," Jaehyung groaned. 

Hyeongkon pulled his blanket off from him, "Ani, we are going to be late again."

Jaehyung sat up from his bed and pouted, "Fine, but you better give me something to eat."

"Yeah yeah yeah. Now go help me wake up with others," Hyeongkon pointed to the room across from them, where the 4 other males were.

Jaehyung slowly got up from bed and walked to the other room. Hyeongkon climbed up on the ladder and looked at the male, who was still sleeping peacefully.

"YAH, HYOJUN, YOU BETTER WAKE UP!!" Hyeongkon used all his energy.

Hyojun quickly sat up in shock from his room mate's yelling. He then stuck his pinky in his left ear as he looked at him irritated.

"Yah, you don't have to yell in my ear," Hyojun glared at him.

"Well it's the only way to wake you up, now get ready," Hyeongkon and Hyojun climbed down from the ladder and walked to the restroom that was down the hallway.

While in the other room, Jaehyung pulled all four of the sleeping boys' blankets off.

"WAKE UP!!" he yelled.

"Oh come on," the two males on the top bunks lazily sat up in their bunks as they stared at Hyojun.

Jaehyung smiled, "Good morning Seungjin and Seungyub, now go get ready before Hyeongkon gets mad again."

The two maknaes nodded, slowly climbed down, and walked to the bathroom. 

'Now two more,' Jaehyung thought. 

He walked to the bed, where the tallest member was still sleeping in. 

"YAH, SUNGMIN, WAKE UP!!" Jaehyung yelled as he shook his shoulders. 

Sungmin's eyes slowly opened as he groaned. He got up slowly and lazily walked into the hallway. Jaehyung walked to the last sleeping member's bed and as soon as he was about to yell. 

"Don't even think about it," A finger pointed at him, making him surprised, 

"Good morning Yunyoung, now get up from bed."

Yunyoung got up and walked to the restroom. Jaehyung smiled as him mission was accomplished. He didn't freshen up yet either so too went to the bathroom. After everyone was in their school uniform, Hyeongkon went into the kitchen to cook up some food for the members, while they waited outside the living room. The smell of toast, eggs, and beacon filled the room, mkaing the members hungry. 

"Ok, breakfast is ready!" Hyeongkon placed the food on the kitchen table. 

The members quickly rushed and grabbed a plate and fork and dug in. Mornings were usually like this.Hyeongkon, the leader, would cook and wake up the members while Jaehyung, the 2nd oldest, helped out. The 7 childhood friends live and attend to the same high school together, making them look inseparable in other's point of view. After a few minutes, everything was devoured and it was time to walk to school. The boys grabbed their backpacks and headed out. They walked down the sidewalks as they chat with each other. After walking for 7 minutes, they arrived in front of their school, Seoul Elite High School. There were the two usual teachers, who greeted and lectured the students coming in. The seven greeted the teachers and entered the school. 

"A-JAX is coming!~" "Kyahh!" "They are so hot!" 

The girls in the hallway and classrooms screamed while the other male students admired them. As usually the group passed the fangirls, just giving them a mysterious stare. In school, their group was called A-JAX. They were mysterious, good looking, smart, and athletic. The ideal boy for girls while a role model for males.But they never really talk to people outside of their group, making it hard for anyone to really know them. 

The bell rings, making everyone disperse. The 7 males walked into their own classroom and sat in their seats. Pulling out their textbook, the boys placed them on the desk as they wait for their teachers directions. After being told, they opened their books as they find a mysterious silver card. It had fancy golden borders while in the center it said "Hot Game: You're Invited! Valid only on October 7, 2012". The question that popped into their mind was "What is this thing?" The bell finally ringed, indicating it was lunch. After grabbing their lunch, they met at their usually spot, a shady spot outside near a tree. They sat down and ate peacefully.

"Hey did you guys get a strange card today?" Seungyub finally asked.

The boys nodded and was also surprised with each others reaction. 

"Do you guys know what it is?" Yunyoung took out his card to examine it again. 

The boys shook their heads and took out their card also. They showed their cards to each other to make sure none was different. 

"Maybe we should ask some people about it. You got to admit that we aren't always up to date with things," Seungjin suggested.

Jaehyung agreed, "But who's going to ask."

They all looked at each other with a straight face. Their hands were ready. 

"Rock, paper, scissor," they yelled in sync as they showed their hands.

Hyeongkon, Jaehyung, Hyojun, and Sungmin had rock while the 3 maknae had scissors.

"Andwae," the three yelled unison while the other four celebrated. 

"Now go ask, we will just follow you," Hyeongkon grinned as he gestured them to go. 

The boys walked into the cafeteria, making the students stare at them as if they were aliens. 

"Hey, can we ask you a question," Seungjin asked the 4 girls seating on a table near the trash can. 

The girls blushed and quickly nodded. 

"Omo they're talking to them!" "I'm so jealous!" "I wonder what they are talking about!?" 

The four girls that they were talking to looked down and blushed while the boys ignored the other students comments. 

"Do you know anything about a card that says Hot Game?" Seungyub leaned on Seungjin as he placed his elbow on his shoulder for support. 

The girls hesitatedly nodded. 

"Wae?" girl #1 curiously asked. 

"Tell us about it," Yunyoung said, making it sound like an order.

"We only know a few things about it like, only a few lucky males are chosen to play the game which is only once per year," girl #2 explained. 

"Only males?" Seungjin looked confused.

Girl #3 nodded, "Nobody knows why it's only males but rumor has it that none of them were ever seen again. There was this one male who came back but died in a car accident a day later."

"Many say that the reasons why they were never seen again was because after they won the game, they were able to enter their paradise," Girl #4 added.

"Ah I see, thanks," Yunyoung bowed and soon the boys left the table to walk back to their spot. 

"Well what now?" Hyeongkon sat down on the ground.

"I guess we just have to wait, the card didn't even say where to meet," Jaehyung shrugged.

Sungmin nodded, "Plus, I think we are just being tricked." 

Ring Ring Ring 

"Well, I'll see you guys after school then," Seungjin waved good bye to the others as they dispersed. 

The boys walked back to the their classrooms as they listened to the other students whispering amongst themselves. 

"Did you hear, A-JAX is going to play Hot Game!" "Chincha?! I hope they come back unharmed!!" "Why do they want to play that? They are perfect already??" 

They entered back their own classrooms, totally ignoring what the others were saying and class presumed. Soon school ended, as the bell ringing filled the campus. The students ran out of their classrooms to meet up with their friends in the hallways or outside of the school, while others just want to go home. As soon as the boys met up in front of the school, they started to walk back to their house but was stopped when they heard loud footsteps behind them. 

"WAIT!~" a bunch of female voices called out. 

A-JAX turned to find a bunch of female student holding what looked like presents, staring at them. If someone far away was watching this, it would've looked like a female army getting ready to attack. 

"Bwoh?" Seungyub stared at them.

"Just incase if we don't see you again, we want to give you this," a short girl shyly said. 

The girls started to come towards them and gave them their presents. After the girls disappeared, the amount of gifts towered the members, making them look short as they stand next to it. The members looked at each other with astonished faces.

"Looks like we are going to carry these home today," Yunyoung examined their pile.

"What, I'm not going to carry these home," Seungjin whined and pointed to his pile of gifts, "How tall is that, 5'8?"

Seungyub looked at his pile, "Anyone have an idea?"

"I guess, we have to call a taxi," Jaehyung sighed as the thought of spending money, when their house is so close, didn't agree with him. 

Yunyoung nodded, "By the looks of things, I think we need 3 taxis."

"Then I'll put my gifts with Jaehyung, while Sungmin is with Hyojun, and Seungjin, Seungyub, and Yunyoung will stuff their's in the taxi," Hyeongkon said.

"And we need to have at least one person inside the taxi, just incase if the driver goes the wrong way or tries stealing," Seungjin pointed out.

The members nodded and looked at each other, thinking who's going to take the taxi. An idea popped in Yunyoung's mind, making him grin.

"Since Seungjin, Seungyub, and I had to talk to the girls during lunch, we get to take the taxi," Yunyoung grinned.

The older members jaws dropped, while Seungjin and Seungyub immediately agreed with a pleased smile on their face. 

"Yah, that doesn't make any sense. You lost to the game," Sungmin argued.

Yunyoung nodded, "And we got more information then we actually needed, so we get to take the taxis."

Hyojun whined, "No fair!" 

"Fine," Sungmin shushed the older members,"just go ahead, we will just walk."

The maknaes looked at him, shocked to believe he actually agreed. 

"Chincha?" Seungyub asked to make sure.

Sungmin nodded, making Jaehyung, Hyeongkon, and Hyojun look at him as if he was crazy. 

Seunjin clapped his hands, "Great! Now we have to go call a taxi."

The three maknaes went to look for a taxi, leaving the others behind to watch the gifts. 

"What are you thinking?" Hyeongkon looked at Sungmin.

Sungmin just smirked, "You'll see, what I'm doing later." 

"Ok, we got the taxis," Seungjin said as he ran back with Seungyub and Yunyoung behind him. 

"Alright then," Sungmin turned to face the other members, "we have to help put the gifts inside the taxis."

The members nodded and gathered as much gifts they could get into their arms and walked towards the taxis. After a few minutes, they finished gathering their gifts. As soon as Seungjin, Yunyoung, and Seungyub sat in their individual taxi, they headed off. The rest of the members started to walk down the sidewalk. 7 minutes passed as finally reached their house. Hyeongkon opened the door and already heard noises in the house, most likely the other 3 members were trying to orginize the gifts. The 4 members took off their shoes and dropped their bags onto the floor, near the front door and walked into the living room, that was now flooded with gifts on the floor. 

"Yah, Seungjin-ah, that gift is Sungmin-hyung's so it's on the other side," Seungyub pointed to a corner of gifts. 

"We're back," Hyojun greeted.

"Welcome back," the three maknaes said in sync.

Hyeongkon examined the place, "Dang, we have a lot of work to do."

Yunyoung nodded, "But first, you have to pay us back for the taxis."

"Bwoh? What are you talking about, you guys are the ones who rode in it not us," Sungmin raised his eyebrow.

The members looked at him with a shocked expression. The maknaes has a disbelief expression while the other members had a "I-See-What-You-Did-There' face. 

"Yah! What about your guys's presents? They were inside the taxi too," Seungyub pointed to the presents on the floor.

Jaehyung smirked, "Yeah but you guys went inside the cab too. We could've just left the presents with the taxis and met them up at out house."

"Yah, that isn't fair," Seungyub whined.

"It's completly fair, so which pile is which?" Sungmin tried to change the subject as he picked up a present on the floor.

Yunyoung glared at him and brushed it off, "The left corner pile is Seungyub's and Seungjin's, while the right corner pile is Jaehyung's and Hyeongkon's. And the other pile next to the sofa is Sungmin's, Hyojun's and mine's."

As soon as Yunyoung finished explaining, the members started to get to work. 

~11 P.M.~

A few hours ago, they finished organizing the gifts and decided to open them, which seemed like a good idea at first, after they ate their dinner. Hyeongkon dropped himself onto the sofa as he yawned. 

"It's late now and we haven't even finished unwrapping our gifts," Jaehyung stretched his arms. 

"How about we go take a shower and then get something to drink later?" Hyojun suggested as he took of a piece of tape that got caught on his shirt. 

"Then I'm going shower first," Sungmin got up and walked into his room to grab some clothes and headed to the restroom. 

After everyone took a shower, they headed outside.

"What do you guys want to drink?" Jaehyung asked.

"How about boba?" Seugjin suggested.

Seungyub nodded, "I'm alright with that."

The rest of the group nodded or shrugged.  

The moon lighted up the night sky with no cloud in sight, the boys walked to the nearest boba place. As soon as they saw the sign 'Lollicup', they entered the store that was surprisingly still open. The store only had a few people in it, while in the front counter there was a female worker reading a magazine. As they walked in front of the counter with the worker still not noticing them, Hyeongkon cleared his throat loudly to make sure the worker heard him. The worker jumped a little and peeped behind her magazine.

"Omo, Mianhae! What would you like today," she tossed her magazine to the side as she blushed.

Jaehyung politely smiled, "We would like 7 boba milk teas please."

She pushed a few buttons on the cashier, "That would be $21.50 please."

Jaehyung dug into his pocket and took out his wallet. He took out a 20 dollar bill and two 1 dollar bills, and gave it to the worker. 

"Thank you," she inserted it in the cashier and handed him his change, "$.50 will be your change."

He put the change into his wallet and stuffed it back into his pants. The boys waited together in a table near the window to stare at the scenery outside. The clock in the shop ticked and tocked, filling the room with its sound. But with the help of a few girls talking in the corner of the store, it hid the sound a little. 

"One more minute till 12, do you guys want to visit the park now or later?" Seungjin asked as he rested his head on the table. 

"Let's go in the afternoon since we don't have school tomorrow anyway," Hyojun responded.

The rest of the members agreed. 

Tick. Tock. Tick Tock. The clock dinged, telling everyone its 12 o'clock. That's when things went black in the room. 

"Yah, what's happening," Seungyub getting a bit frightened.

Jaehyung frowned in the dark, "I don't know but I think we should get out of here."

They walked through the store in complete darkness as they tried to find the front door. As soon as they adjusted to the dark, Sungmin found it and tried to push it open.

"It won't budge," Sungmin groaned in frustration as he kicked the door. 

"We have to find a back door then," Yunyoung bit his lip.

"Guys, what happened to everyone that was here," Seungjin pointed out, since it was so quiet that only their voices could be heard. 

Hyeongkon widened his eyes, "This is getting creepy, what have to get out of here."

"Let's go through the kitchen, they might have a back door there," Jaehyung pointed to the kitchen door.

They ran to the kitchen and searched for a back door. While they were looking around, they dropped a few bowls and silverware during the process, causing a big mess. 

"Guys I found it," Hyojun yelled as the other members ran to him. 

He kicked the door as hard as he could and luckily it opened. They ran out, entering the dark alley near the store, and tried to examine where they were. 

"A-JAX" a deep voice called out, making the boys jump.

They turned around to see a mysterious handsome man in a black cape. 

"Would you like to play Hot Game?" he asked.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

The boys finished their discussion and turned to face the mysterious man. 

"We will do it," Seungyub answered in a confident tone.

The male smirked, "Fantastic, let the game begin."

With those words said, the scenery changed into a lobby of a mansion.

crimsonrwc.jpg

"Where are we?!" Sungmin yelled in amazement.

"We are inside the lobby, please follow me. I need to introduce you to Master," the man gestured them to follow.

The boys looked at each other with a puzzled expression as soon as they heard 'Master'. The man entered a fully lit hallway, with the boys following behind him. The place could be a castle for all they knew, but it gave off a weird presence. They passed many doors and soon stood in front of a tall grey door with ,what looked like, diamonds on it as decoration. The man pushed the door open, as they entered a European throne room. There were a few handsome butlers standing near a man, who was wearing a black hood to cover his face. 

image_preview (400×266)

They walked inside as the members started to examine the place at the same time. The man stopped at the tip of the wooden floor, not even daring to step the on the red carpet. A-JAX observed the man that was sitting in front of them.

"I have brought them, Master," the man bowed.

The 'Master' rose up from his seat, "Good job Hyunjoong, you are dismissed."

With those last words said, Hyungjoong disappeared in a flash. The boys looked around as if he was just some ninja that ran out quickly.

"Welcome to my territory," the man greeted and took off his hood, "I'm Jaejoong, nice to meet you."

He had a handsome sculpted face that didn't seem like he was real. The boys bowed and introduced themselves one by one. 

"Now that the greeting has been finished, I shall introduce you to my head assistant, who will be helping you throughtout the games when I choose to send her. Please come in," Jaejoong explained and called her over. 

The clanking of the heels vibrated in the room as it drew closer and louder towards them. The scent of strawberries filled the air as her blonde hair passed them as it blew right passed A-JAX. The girl was wearing a light peach dress and a pair of black high heels. She faced and bowed to Jaejoong, only allowing A-JAX to see a side profile of her. But no doubt that she was pretty with her gorgeous figure, pretty face, and long blonde hair. 

kara-step-nicole.jpg

(She looked like this but imagine Nicole with blonde hair just like in Hot Game)

"I would like to introduce to you A-JAX to you," Jaejoong smiled at her. 

The girl turned around, letting the members of A-JAX have a better look of her face. 

She bowed and smiled, "Nice to meet you, I'm Nicole."

The boys' eyes widened while their jaw dropped as they examined her, causing Nicole furrow her eyebrows in confusion. She looked at Jaejoong, who shrugged as he smirked. 

'It can't be her.'

 


Finally finished with the first chapter!~ I wanted to finish this chapter since I can't update my other fanfic with this idea in my mind >.< So now that I finished updating, I shall now update my other fanfic so please be patient for the next chapter of "Hot Game".  

Anyways, thanks to my 19 subscribers! I didn't think anyone would subscribe yet so *bows* kamsahamnida! <3 I will try my best to write a good fanfic!

Please comment or subscribe (If you haven't yet)!