Angel voice

Behind The Scenes

 

Angel voice

Ulis POV:

After a whole day of depressing feeling and moments, I was really tired (physical and emotional) all day of practice the routine for SMTOWN world tour. Jimsoo have to practice for the song of this summer (SMTOWN song). And I have to help her too, because I’m a good musician.

-STOP!!! Ok, let’s do it again-I said like a boss.

-Why??...what have I done wrong?...-she said to me angry!

-Is too acute…can you down the tone…Mmm… like two tones please.

-AAAAH! I can’t do it!!- She said frustrated-my voice is acute, and the song sounds better acute!!

-No, it isn’t sound better, fact! Your voice mix with the music and the point is that your voice comes out up the music sounds. The music is in a high and acute tone your voice should be lower, just to make a difference in the sounds, and then you can go high … just at the final.- she look me like a person that have several dudes.

-ok I’m going to try it…-Yes she gives up!!

-don’t worry it will be sound beautiful- ; ) just trust in me Jimsoo all will be ok!

D.O. s POV:

-i think we finish for to day!- said the choreographer.-see you tomorrow guys anniong higaseyo!- bowed.

-anniong higeseyo!- we said to him and the Staff.

-now we have a rest then we have vocals practice see you in 2 hours guys!-he said and the only  thing that i think was FREE TIME! We are really busy in those days.

-Kyungsoo…do you want to go to the piano room after eating?-suho ask me.

-Yes, i have to practice some songs-i said to him- Lets going to meal right now, we will have a lot of time to practice and relax a little.

We went to meal to a close restaurant and i dispence the food like always. But i couldnt focus in my food, i just was thinking in one smile.

But i think that i wasnt the only one chanyeol was a little gone too…baekhyun was like everyday, Kai and sehun too. Then chanyeol was integrated again and i tried, at the final i did it.

Then we went to SM office again, so i went with Suho to the piano room, beakhyun will go later.

We go out stairs, and walk in to the corridor, we stop infront the door,we notice that the room was occupied by Two members of EM4… Jimsoo and Jimseuk(Uli).

Suho was smiling but i was like O.O

She was with her head lying in the piano,her hair was tousled ..I think it looked cute like that …she should wear it like that always because i love it , she was wearing a gray shouldersless top,and a black pants with militar style...shes always wearing  those kind of cute clothe …that makes her look  somehow y for me! I was like O_O!

And there was jimsoo too.

But Uli was like tired a little sleepy

-Oh! Anniong haseyo!-Jimsoo bowed

-anniong haseyo sorry for interrupt- Suho said smiling.

-No you didnt interrupt anything, we were taking a rest-Jimsoo smile and said-if you want to use the piano we can go if you want.

-No please stay with us we need some opinions-Suho said like please don’t bother it looks like a conversation of gentlemen… please!!

-Ok if you insist-she said giving her up, Yes I’m the more gentlemanly!! (Suho)

Then Uli turn her head and look at us and smile!

*strong heart beating*

Uli s POV:

When I realized Kyungsoo was standing in front of me; the last think I remembered was that I was singing a song with Jimsoo then we took a rest and went I rise up my head I found Do Kyung Soo in front of me, and Suho too!

Remove the headphones of my ears, lift my head, smile again and stand up

-anniong haseyo, Suho and D.O-I said to the guys.

-Uli if this doesn’t bother you we can sing that song later-Jimsoo said to me.

-Yes I don’t have any problem with that-I said like is Ok for me, I don’t have any problem to stop singing and heard to D.O sweet voice and Suho angel voice. *D.O sweet Voice* (the beautiful masculine voice that I hear all the time in my happy dreams)

-But you can finish practicing and then we can use the room-D.O said-Jimsoo you can finish your song.

-Ahahah… I wasn’t practicing any song it was a song that Uli likes to sing- she said laughing, Suho and D.O. stare look at me like YOU SING!- I haven’t heard yet but we can heard it… can we Uli?-aaah what are you saying!!?? After a long time of pleas I accept to sing you a song and you want that I sing it in front of Suho and KYUNGSOO!! What is happening for your mind!?-is a song in English, she speak it really well, is a song of Florence + the machine called No light No light. So I was practicing the chorus to help her little bit.-*derp face* Suho and D.O look so interesting for my answer.

I was dying in side me, can I do this? , am I strong enough? I take all my strength to say that word.

-Yes-totally shy (I take all my strength to say this like a super shy person=Fail)

So I start to sing it with a little help of Jimsoo.

My voice was easily highlighted in front of others voices because it was a really strong voice (no like me T.T).

When I start it I was really nervous, fault of the person in frond of me (not Suho).

 So I remember that I have to concentrate in the song so I made a huge effort to make that. So I forget about the presence of Kyungsoo and image me at theatre of the school, in Germany the only place where I feel good when I sing. (With my German friends)

When I finish they applauded, I bowed like in a theatre, and then I look at him.

That beautiful and angelical face that have that divine smile on it.

 I just smile too, not for pleas, it was for happiness.

D.O. s POV:

When we where going back home I just can get that voice of my head! It was powerful but delicate like a real angel and divine voice. Just for seconds I was in the heaven (with that beautiful smile and that voice in my mind).

 I just want to heard she more, like Suho…baekhyun was sad because he wasn’t there and we didn’t take a video.

Jimsoo was really impress too, she is in the same Kpop crew and she didn’t know that Uli have that voice! She is really good occulting things.

I think that I won’t be able to sleep well today or sleep really well to day.

Jimsoo s POV:

We where going out the building and Jimseuk was totally reserved

 

i wonder why...
-what is happening to you Uli?-i asked her really worried
-Mmmm nothing, i just want to go to sleep-she said me really shy... you cant trick me, how a person that is blushed wants to go to bed?... and you arent sick...

what is happening here?... she became like this when we leave the piano room, it could be...

-ULI!!!!!!....- she look me like what (surprice face)- I KNOW NOW- she was really surprised! O.O

-what do you know?-she ask me nervous

-I KNOW WHO IS THE PERSON THAT YOU LOVE!!-HAHAHA i know it!! i have the power! she open her eyes more like "nooo she knows it" Victory!!-you love Suho of EXO!

she open more her eyes and she start laughing the others girls and the mananger look at me like "no you didnt get it"...

-No i dont like Suho, he is really handsome, cute and totally a gentleman, but i dont love him-she said me and smile with satisfaction... isnt Suho, who could be?

We get in the van and go to home. the trip to home was calm, when we arrive, kora make the dinner, we ate and go to the bedrooms, Kora was in her computer so i went to the room of mel and Jimseuk. they were watching a movie, so i join their.

we where watching water for elephants at the finish Mel and i start crying, but Uli was almost sleeping!! 

-Uli!!! did you like the movie?-i ask her 
No for me was really boring, we should watched star wars-What!!!?? are you crazy this movie is beautiful!
Uli you dont have feelings T.T, and Robert Pat??- i ask her.

NO, he looks strange...-WHAAAAAAT!!!!!! T.T you are breaking my heart

-Who damn it is the guy that you like!!???- Mel ask her 

-.......i cant tell you......- she said shyest

-Why cant we know?- Mel ask 

-is, because Mmmm.. is -she said shy again just tell us!-i really like Kyunsoo- GOD she said it! Who?? she covered her face with a pillow.- please dont tell anyone.

-Who?? .. Kyungsoo?? EXO k D.O??- Mel ask exciting.

-God really!!- i said, then all make sense... she wasnt blushed by Suho she was beacuse of D.O.

now that we know it we should help her with this...