Wise Kid

Behind The Scenes

Chapter 29:

Wise Kid

D.O’s POV:
-C, C, A?
-neh, that's her grade until now...-Taemin said.
-chanyeol gave her and A?-i asked
-neh-taemin said
-kris gave her a C because it have a bad beginning, she can do it well but at the start she gets a little nervous...-kai said.
-who was the big idea to send kris to a first date of a girl?-i said
-Taemin idea...-kai said
-ok, but the second date...Minho, was good.-taemin said trying to defend his self
-he gave her a C, Minho is a little demanding-Kai said.
-no, he is too romantic, it have to be with candles and flowers-i said
-then i should sended Jonghyun?-taemin said sarcastically. we stayed in silent for a moment
-who is going to be the last date?-kai asked.
-is in front of you..-Taemin said
-D.O...-kai said trying to sound surprised
i just stay surprised, for a reason i was suspecting that...
-i won't go...-i said with indifference
-you are gonna plant her?-kai asked
-i already gave her the direction...-taemin said expecting something, i sighed and went out of the room.

i went to the cafe where we have supposed to meet, there she was,sitting in a chair waiting for someone.i sighed...and then entered to the cafe.
she was really focus playing some kind of game in her phone looking so adorable...
-kyungsoo?
-uh?
-are...you my date?-jim seuk asked in front of me, in what kind of planet i was.
-neh...
-Mmm...and what we are going to do?-she asked...please said if you can go home and avoid this
-ahh....we...
-we?-she said waiting for something of my side.
-ah...
-i will choose then.
-you will choose?-i said surprised
-neh, you are nervous i will choose if you don't remember, or do you want that we stay here looking at each other?- she said surely ;maybe i want...-so lets go it will be late-she interrupted my thoughts, and then grinned.
we went to  Nanji Hangang park...
-nanji park?-i asked confused
-neh, is 4:22 so we have some extra time.
-extra time?-i asked more confused
-neh...-she said laughing...finally grinned to me; i just forgot everything.
we arrived to the soccer court of the park.
- wanna play?-she said with a soccer ball in her hands, i look at her.
-neh, but you are going to kick my ...-i grinned.
-that’s the point-she said surely and smiled
she throwed the ball between us, we look each other and grinned.
-you first..-i said gently
-big mistake!-she said and pushed the ball between my legs and avoided me really easy.
-hey come here!!-i screamed and went behind her.
we passed a great time run all over the court, sometimes she behind me and backwards.
-i'm tired-she admitted and leaned in the grass.
-come...-i gave her my hands and helped her to stood up she looked so brilliant with that clothes black skinny pants,white with light blue sneakers, a white shirt with a tie covered by a yellow mustard jersey, with her glasses and her hair down.-let's go to Noeul park.
-arraso...
we went to Noeul park just at time for the sunset, we sat down in the grass and just watched the scene.
-are you hungry?-i asked her.
-neh -she said and grinned; every time that this girl smile i feel soo drunk.
-want some sandwiches?
-Mmm...subway ?
-if you want it...
-Mmm...-she made an insecure grin- is ok for me.
we went to subway and bought some sandwiches, we ate it in the same store and finally we went out to the street
-do you want to go home now?- i asked to her.
-do you want to go home?-she asked me back
-ani...-i said sincerely
-so...you want to go to a karaoke?-she asked doubtfully
-Mmm...why not?- i said and grinned
-well...lets move on...-she said happy.
we arrived to a karaoke and rent a room, after that we we sat down in a sofa and started to check the song list.
-english songs?-i asked
-neh, i talk in korean every moment, sing in korean always i have to vary...-she said.
-arraso..., you first..-i said to her.
-i will take this one-she said pointing the song name-, i'm really impressed that i could find it here.
-brokenhearted?..
-yes by karmin, it was a song that i heard one time ago...it has a good beat.-she stood up took the micro and play it.i stayed in the sofa.
she was acting like she was in a kind of concert or musical video, it was very funny saw her breaking the routine of an idol, freestyle without choreography. she rap awesome and sang amazing, plus her expressions was totally perfect for the cheerful beat of the song.
-kamsahamnida, kamsahamnida-she said and bowed after the song finished- now...-she offered me the micro.
-what i should sing...?-i said and look at her doubtfully
-i...don't... have idea-she said with funny sincerity face.
-boys 2 men, i finally know.
-...Mmmm...so intense, but is ok-she said with happy appearance.-go on- she cheered me.i grinned and sang the song...after i finished she applauded.
-thanks miss.- she grinned again.
we passed a good time singing...and the time passed really fast...
-aren't you tired?- i asked her after we finished a song together.
-Mmm....-she said thoughtful so i entangled my hand over her hips, hugged her by her back and put my head lightly in her shoulder.


Shinrae POV:
-Shinrae Unnie!!!! - Heesung beamed when she saw me again
-Annyong!!! - i smiled as she ran to me and i holded her in my arms
-I see you too get along really well -Caerin smiled , -  its means i can take my time right?
-Neh - i nodded
-Well, you know what to do ...see you too later - she waved and left
I walked to the Living and placed heesung in the floor , she  ran to some big plushie she had there , i sat in the rug to observe her ...she was so alike to her mother !!!!
i Stared at my phone once more , No calls , no messages ...Was Hyunsik mad at me ?? for real???
Why can't they both get along ??? , i like being with both ...but i can't be with both at the same time right??!
-What would you do Dongsaeng?? - Heesung stared at me  and then went back to her game with the teddy bear -They are both really nice with me ...- Heesung stared once more at me and then went back to her game - I don't wanna be choosing and none of those stuff .... - i fell on the rug with my head in my hands , and the elbows on the floor , my phone throwed somewhere else next to me - You see ...Chanyeol oppa is really nice to me ... And too cute ...Hes always interested in how i am feeling and what i am doing ...Hes caring...he always makes me laugh ..and i .... I feel really bonded with him ...- Heesung sat in the floor crossing her legs hugging her teddy bear - Hyunsik oppa is pretty nice too , Hes confident and cool , hes caring also ...and smart , I like smart guys you know? ..He have his cute side too...

-Why in the world you're talking about those things with a 4 year old kid? - i Jumped in surprise and stared at my back , Myunghee was standing at the frame of the living entrance
- AIGOOO!! How did you get in??!!! - i asked surprised
-The door was opened - she grinned , Heesung smiled
-Myunghee Unnie!!!! - she beamed, i stood up and ran to the door to close it  and went  back to the rug , she was sitting with Heesung ..i sat with them too
-So , what is with Hyun....WAIT A SECOND ...PARK HYUNSIK???? AAIGOOOOO I LOVE ZE:A TOOO!!!!!!- she squealed
-Mmm ..nice ..i guess ..- i stared at her freaked out
-OMG ...So you have something with him!!!!!
-A friendship ...yes... I guess now he's mad at me ..
-I heard you were talking a lot of cute things about him!!!
-Is not that...
-OMO...why should he be mad at you ...You're a Sweetheart!!! - she squealed cutting me off
-Maybe because he invited me to go out , but Chanyeol oppa asked me first ...and he found out ..i was with him
-so It means he was jealous - Myunghee cleared- Wait a second ...DID YOU JUST SAID “CHANYEOL OPPA”?- she asked
-Neh...It's nothing he should be jealous about , its not like we are going to stop being friends because i hang out with chanyeol oppa..
-Do you seriously think he's jealous because he wants to be your friend??- she asked with her innocent kids eyes
-What you mean ???
-If he gets jealous because of that ...is because maybe he likes you ...and hes seeing Chanyeol oppa as an obstacle ..- i stared at myunghee again ...What does this kids eat now???
-You're So Smart!! - i complimented
-Its not about being smart or not ...is about having a good eye
-so i have a terrible eye...
-No...its because you see what you want to see, world is beyond that
-Who taught you that??? -i almost screamed
-I read it in a book - ...what kind of book this girl reads??
-ok....-i said with a sarcastic tone
-i can't believe that you didn't think that!-she said surprised
-...neh...i can't believe it too-i said almost depressed and felt so stupid.
-but, what are you going to do now?...are you interested in chanyeol oppa?-she asked curious
-ani!!! ani !!...-i regret surprised
-...and where is he right now?
-...i think he is in his house or maybe in SM, i think that EXO comeback would be soon...
-ani!!...i am trying to said where is he in your heart...what do you feel when you are with him?-this girl is like a psychologist
-how old did you said that you are?
-answer the question!!-she forced me
-arraso!..i feel like if i was with a person that i can tell him everything, like my only brother that is always caring of me.
-Mmmm...and what do you feel when you are with hyunsik oppa?
-hyunsik oppa?...-i said doubtfully-Mmmm...i feel like...i was with some kind of prince i don't know some kind of fantasy...someone really handsome, cute and careful...
-REALLY!!!-she said surprised and she really scared me.-that's it!!
-uh?
-neh, neh...unni!-she said excited
-what??
-unni you hadn't noticed before?-i was really confused what this kid is trying to tell me?
-what is it?!!-i said desperate
-shin unni, i'm hungry...-heesung interrupted
-neh, what do you want to eat?-i said paying some attention to heesung
-something yummi!-she exclaimed
-arraso...i will think what you should eat..-i said with sweetness- myunghee, are you hungry too?
-Mmmm...ani...i will help you..
-ok, we will do some pork...-we went to the kitchen and fried some pork with some vegetables, then we served it with some rice.
-do you like it heesung?
-neh...-the child said happy with her cheeks flushed, she was really adorable.
-neh, unni is really delicious- myunghee said; then the phone ringed it was myunghee mom.
-myunghee your mom is calling, you should go home now.
-arraso...-she said with a sad expression-unni promise me that you are going to come soon.
-arraso...i will call you-i said to her to cheer her up.
-unni!!!-she  said with surprise before went out
-uh?!...what happens myunghee?
-unni, i forgot to tell you....
-what myunghee? tell me what?
-unni, you should consider dating with Hyunsik oppa !!


____________________________________________________________________________________________

Anniong!!!, i hope you guys are doing good , ...Today well be probabli making a 2+ update so be checking up ...

i hope you enjoy this chapter ...comment and suscribe please!!!

Lots of Kisess

*sahoritah*