Teach me how...

Behind The Scenes

 

Chapter 28

Teach me how...

 

 

Uli’s POV:
i was in the sm building, we were trying some new outfits before going to KBS for a presentation.
-i will be back in a minute-i said to the manager.
-neh
i went out of the room and looked for kyuhyun, finally i found him in one practice room with some Suju members.i entered to the room.
-annyeong haseyo, can you let me kyuhyun for a couple minutes?- i said after bowing.
-annyeong, Jim seuk- leeteuk said.
-annyeong, sunbaenim- i bowed.
-sure, go on kyuhyun-leeteuk said.kyuhyun went out of the room with me.
-annyeong! crazy dongseng!-kyuhyun said while he hugged me
-ani! calm down, i saw you yesterday,you don't have to be like you didn't saw me in the whole month.
-arraso...and, how was your date with minho?
-date, with?...how did you?
-all your oppas are planning this conspiration.
-omo?!
-oh! and amber too
-amber?!
-neh, how much he gave you?
-i have two C...
-C?! ...uli, you are really bad in this...its not too difficult, you just have to flirt.
-have you ever saw me flirting?
-Mmmm...i think that day... ani....maybe...or...; ani, i didn't see you flirting.
-now, you see the problem- i said with a don't you say face.
-this is serious...Mmm...hey!!!! i remember you flirting one time!!
-with who?-i said waiting for a kyuhyun stupid idea.
-kyungsoo!
-OMO! ANI, I WASN'T FLIRTING!! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!!
-ok, i will act like nothing of that happens, arraso- kyuhyun said and made his evil maknae grin.
-you little bast...-i said with a killer face.
-so...why did you come?- he asked to me
-...i come, for...tips?
-...tips!?-he asked surprised and laughed a little
-if you aren't going to help me i will go...
- ok, i will help you but wait until the rest...
after half an hour i just have 15 minutes before went to KBS station.i went again to Suju practice room.kyuhyun made me enter there were siwon, leeteuk and kyuhyun.
-i just ask for your tips, no suju tips...
-are you rejecting your sunbaes help?- siwon said with a serious expression
-anio!...i just was thinking that was only him-i said denying with my hands
-ok,in what do you need help?-leeteuk asked
-how can i stop to being so...Mmm...how can i change the hangout mode to date mode?
-she talks like it was a video game...-siwon said to leeteuk surprised, kyuhyun laugh- now i know what kyuhyun is doing here...-kyuhyun looked to siwon surprised, leeteuk and siwon laugh.-ok lets start.


i was waiting in a study full of musical instruments, who could be this time?...could be yixing?...or sungmin?...some trainee?...maybe chanyeol?; i stood up and waited in the door.
-annyeong chanyeol- i said with suspicious tone
-how did you...?
-it was pretty obvious...-not too obvious i thought.
-arraso...-he entered to the room i followed him.
-so what we are going to do?...karaoke or just play..?
-both...so show me what you know.
-neh...-i said and laughed. i took a guitar he took one too.-what we are going to play?
-Mmm...what do you want to play?
-just the way you are...bruno mars...you know it, right?
- i don't remember it very well
-F, D, B...just that i will do the riffs.
-neh...so lets start-he said excited
i think that we made a good team when we talk about make music, what could i said it sounds great.
-now what?- i asked him.
-can i choose this time?-chanyeol asked
-yup!
-jason mraz little you and i
-i know that one...it says “you close your eyes, you say goodnight in your own special way,you rest your head and you rest your mind, and there you go”...- i singed playing the guitar.
-why you stopped?
-is just proving...-i grinned, then we started to play again.
we stayed there like for 2 hours playing differents songs, finally we went to drink some bubble tea.
-this was a very funny date...-i said after drank some bubble tea.
-it was very funny for me too.
-yes, this reminds me when i stayed for hours just playing with the band.
-neh, when i was younger i did that too, but i didn't know that you were on a band...
-not, really...it was at arts school so some friends and i meeted sometimes to make good music.
-to take off the school stress.-chanyeol said.
-neh, it was very funny because we played all kind of songs, because we had a  trumpeter and saxophonist...
-you had a full band...-he said impressed
-neh, we liked to play in parties and events...when someone needed us, they called one of us and then she or he called the rest of us and said “are you free this night, lets paly in this place”...it was pretty crazy.
-what instrument did you play in the band?-chanyeol asked
-double bass...
-how did you get to the place with that?
-someone of the band have to pick me and take me home, but sometimes i just play vocals.
-it would be nice that you participate in immortal songs, this coming season...i think you would win, surely you were the best voice in the group.
-ani, all my friends could sing really well, we chose the person that have to sing according the songs.
-but you have a awesome voice, deep but powerful , sometimes delicate and angelical and in some moments its turns to a deep and dark voice, is a nice combination.
-kamsahamnida, the only thing that i can said of your voice is that is really deep-i said and laughed he laughed too.
we went out and walked and talked.
-so, its a bye...- i said after stop walking.
-neh, so see you tomorrow..-i grinned he grinned too and i turned and went by my way... really that moment looked like a romantic movie it just needed a good soundtrack or OST.

Shinrae POV:

-Wanna go to the movies? - Chanyeol asked , i stared at the pile of books...homework?? maybe next time
-Sure ... - i smiled and started sketching flowers on my notebook instead of solving the chemistry formulas , it usually happens when i'm talking by telephone - What time?
-UUUh , i'll be picking you up at 6 ..is it ok?
-Arraso ....What kind of movie?
-..I dont Know ...Im ok with whatever - he admitted
-Well, No dramatic movies ..and no horror movies - i said
-Horror movies are nice ...why not?
-I don't like them - i admitted
-Why? , do they scare you?
-Kind of
-But i'll be there with you ...- he said , it made me melt , for real
-Yah ,Oppa!- he chuckled
-Well , see you at 6
-Arraso , bye - i hanged the phone and closed my notebook ...i gotta start curling my hair , because i have a lot and i last a lot too
My phone ringed again ...
-Yoboseyo?
-Yoboseyo!! Shinrae ah!! , how are you??? - the voice cheered
-Hyunsik Oppa!!! - i cheered too, i had a long time since i don't talk with him - How are you?
-HUh , really busy those days..you know ...promoting , fansigns , concerts ...what about you?
-huh ...the same as always ...
-i wanted to know something
-Like what?
-Are you free tonight? , i am ... and i'd love to spend it with you - i blushed , was i that important?
-Actually ....I'm busy ..- i admitted
-Oh, really? , what are you doing tonight? - he asked now interested
-Ill be going out with some friend - i admitted and then i heard Dongjun’s voice from his side of the telephone
-Oh, sorry, we'll talk later , they are calling me
-Arraso , take care - i said and started curling my hair

Chanyeol POV:
We ended up watching a comedy movie , it was better
-Oh, My stomach hurts so bad - Shinrae laughed
-What if we go dinner ? ..i'm hungry - i admitted
-let's get going then ..- we started walking out of the movie theater when we met with an extremely familiar figure ..Wait, What was he doing here? i frowned
-Hey Guys , What a surprise! - Hyunsik greeted with a smirk ,Shinrae froze at the sound of his voice and took her hand of mine
-Hyunsik Oppa ..what are you...- she said , why was she acting so weird in front of him
-What are you doing here? - i asked  
- Having fun - he smirked once more and then stared back at Shinrae - so He was the “friend” you were going out with?? - Hyunsik asked sarcastically stucking his hands in his pockets,he was all dressed with dark blue and brown, i frowned -How was the movie huh? ...was a Horror one? , or maybe a romantic one ? - Shinrae Bit her lip , I held her hand once more , but this time tighter so she won't take her off
-Its none of your business anyways - i finally said , Shinrae stared at me a little surprised , He bit his lip , trying to still look calmed and nice  - We have to get going now , - i bowed and carried Shinrae along with me , she didn’t dared to taker her eyes off her shoes
We went to a pizza Restaurant, I stared at Shinrae interested , she seemed to be spacing out ...why did this guy had to appear? everything was perfect ....
-What is it ? - i asked trying to be cute
-Do you think Hyunsik Oppa is mad at me? - she asked
-You know who is mad at who? , I mad at him , he was disrespectful to you , and i didn't liked that - i admitted , she smiled once more - Anyways , is all up to you..to choose what to do  is your life anyways
-Thank you for helping me  - she smiled
-Well i hope you have enjoyed the night - i smiled  back
-And i hope you have enjoyed my company
-I always enjoy your company - i admitted , she stared at me and then smiled with a hint of blush taking over her face
why so beautiful Sung shinrae?