Friendzoned

Behind The Scenes

Chapter 30:

Friendzoned

 

 

Uli’ POV:

-good work!!-my act teacher said
-kamsahamnida-i bowed
-you have to work hard if you want to act in you first drama.
-neh, i'm reading the script every day and working in my reactions.
-if you need something you can call me, you already have my number-he said
-neh!...i will go i have another compromises today.
-ok...but you still don't know who are going to be your co actors?
-ani...the meeting begins in two days, but i will tell you who they are.
-ok, i will wait for it... see you the next class

i went out of the building put on my sun glasses...it felt so anonymous. the actors for this scholar drama will be confirmate the next week. i was one of the principals actors...some people weren't really happy for that so i have work hard and meet expectations and this was taking a lot of my time, we still have just one week before our album promotion time end...and i have to do one drink commercial and a photoshoot for a brand of clothes.
i took the metro and went to and interview and a fan sign of EM4.


i arrived early to the first meeting of the drama it was of SBS i was there with the manager, to sign the contract for 2 billion won for this drama and 5 million for doing some OST.
-annyong haseyo Mrss. Uli...you are early.
-neh...-i stood up and bowed-annyong haseyo Mr.Choi.
-please sit down-Mr. Choi was the director of the producer company-this is the contract...you already read it, right?
-neh, we read it-my manager said-do you have the cast list?
-neh, here is it-he gave us a paper list with a some names. i didn't pay it a lot of attention because i hadnt work with anyone.(this is my first drama).-you can stay with it, so if you are ready we can begin..

in the van i started to check the list...and the first name was Kim Bum, like my co actor, this was a joke! a really good joke!

Shinrae’s POV:
-i heard that you have a new project- Chanyeol oppa then asked me
-neh, this morning i already sign the contract for a new scholar drama for SBS called “ you” for this summer, this is my first drama of the year, the role isn't really important but i appear in almost all the 16 episodes.-i said happy for what i done.
- “ you”?
-neh...-i assured him
-our dongsaeng will be filming that drama too! - he then remembered
-who is your dongseng?
-uli...
-the rapper of EM4?
-neh...
-but...she...is she ready to make a drama?
-i am not really sure too, but please help her a lot.
-neh, i will...- i smiled again along with him
-she is very talented and intelligent you won't need to help her so much...
-i heard that too...i heard that she sings and dance pretty well.
-neh, and play the guitar really well too.
-but, she is new acting that is the reason because i have to help her...Mmm...oppa i didn't saw her name in the cast...
-i think that she got the principal role...
-the principal role is of one new actress...i don't know her...
-maybe is...Kim Jim Seuk?
-neh, that is her name!!
-it is Uli real name...
-oH!!...i didn't know that, then i will work hard.
-then fighting!-we laughed

D.O’s POV:
we were in SM building finishing the preparations of our new album the comeback will be the next week, we have a short rest but it was almost over; i found chanyeol and the actress Sung Shin Rae talking in the hall.
-oh! kyungsoo...-chanyeol said
-i thought that you will call him umma...-Sung Shin rae said.
-ani...-i said and smiled
-you knew that Uli will have her first drama?
-neh, but...what happens with that?
-nothing is just that...shin rae will have a role in that drama too...
-oh?!...really-i said surprised-don't worry we will support you, please work hard!
-ah! kamsahamnida-she said and bowed; i saw chanyeol and he wasn't really happy with my reaction
-ah?!..shin rae, who is the main character? do you know who is?-chanyeol asked
-neh, they confirmed already.. is going to be Kim Bum.
-Kim bum?!-i said surprised
-neh, i could believe it too...he is really handsome!-the same thing because i'm worried and because Uli...she is just beautiful with an explosive personality with her style and the type of clothes that she wear(tomboy style)...but she wearing womenswear and her personality...it will be dead.
-so... see you later, we have to work now-chanyeol said
-Well, I see you later then - shin rae beamed  and started a her phone which was announcing a new message.
-neh-i said and followed chanyeol who waved at her


Chanyeol POV:
Why did kyungsoo had to appear? ...i honestly wanted to spend a little time with Shinrae , Since our comeback is near ..I won't have enough time to spend it when her...so i wanna cherish those little times  we share
“Wanna go dinner tonight? “ I texted her
“I'm sorry Oppa...im going out tonight...” she said
“Oh really...with who are you going out with??” i asked now interested
“Hyunsik oppa Invited me to Dinner ..isn't it cute??? - she asked
“Oh...really ...then have a nice time ...” i wrote ...i thought she wasn't considering Hyunsik as an option anymore, I won't get mad ...maybe is something friendly ..but  ..i thought after what happened in the movies he would leave us alone ...and she will maybe notice me , the way i want her to ..
“ I knew you would understand ...I'm glad i have a Friend like you ...” she texted , Nothing has changed then..im still being the “friend” ...i pouted and blocked my phone not minding to answer her again
How in the world should i make her stop thinking of me as a friend ? ... Does she see Hyunsik the same way he sees me? if not ...is  he her type of guy? ...How can i be Her type of guy too?

Uli’s POV:
the cast was confirmed to the public, we have the photoshoot today, the album promotion finished yesterday so i was almost free, just saying. the shooting will be in a school and then we will going to a close place to finish it. there i found the actress sung shin rae, she was in SM too, she was getting her makeup, i already have it done i just have to get the clothes.
-annyeong haseyo Uli...-sung shin rae greeted me while i was finished changing my clothes.
-annyeong haseyo; you are sung shin rae...right?
-neh, we will be in the same drama...
-neh, you will be the best friend of soo hyun (the principal character)
-neh, please lets work hard together-she bowed.
-neh, unni or sunbaenim...what you prefer?
-unni is better....
-arraso, unni!-i said and grinned
we finished the preparatives and went to the place of the photoshoot ; there were the whole staff waiting including the rest of the cast.it felt so strange be on a skirt...too much air between my legs.
-annyeong haseyo...-kim bum appeared in front of me and then bowed.-we will be partners here please work hard.
-annyeong haseyo-i bowed-neh, i will do my best effort too-i smiled after said that; he was more handsome that i thought
this drama was about a young girl that isn't very popular in her school, she is in the band of the school; she enter in a bet with cheers of her friends for a place in the chorus and the musical of the with the popular girls of the school, the bet is about that she have to get the love of one of the members of the basketball team, the star of the team...but she have a lots of problems with it but there is the captain of the team ready for help her.in this case the captain will be Kim Bum and his friend the star of the equip will be B bomb member of block B.