Annoying person

Behind The Scenes

 

Chapter 14

Uli’s POV:

I entered to the dressing room, I was so shocked. But I cant believe what I have done !...what the hell I was thinking.

-Jim seuk!! Where have you been­?-Kora asked.

-I was walking around-I said a little nervous, I think that it wasn’t too obvious that something was happening.

-are you Ok? I think that you are nervous or something like that-Mel asked worried.

-no…I mean I’m a little nervous because of the pressure-lie again I even can’t remember SM town, and the steps or the songs.

-don’t be nervous is going to be easy-Jimsoo cheered me.

-Girls please you have to come out-a staff member said, it wasn’t our turn yet but it was close.

We went out and wait for our turn; after our performance, I went to the dressing room and change my clothes for my performance “cooler than me”. After done that we change our clothes to say good bye (SM town). We went out to the stage and enjoy the moment.

-Happy for today results?-kyuhyun asked me, he was behind me.

-Yes, really today all was inspected-I said and laughed. He wouldn’t understand why I said that. Then they turn on confetti machines, it made the moment really magic. I felt that some one put his hands on my shoulders, I turned and it was Ryewook.

-Anniong!! Oppa-I said enjoying the music.

-Enjoying your first SM town?-he asked me

-yes love it, this is really nice-I answered

-I bring someone- he said really happy

-really?-I said, all were joking and having fun with the fans, I turned and there was kyungsoo, he was smiling, oh that angelical smile. Ryewook hugged both at the same time, putting himself on the middle. We started to sing a song that was playing. After it ends all poaple calpped and  we took our places to bow.

 I took a place near kyungsoo, we held our hands (it felt really good, l like it), after bowed, we almost forgot to drop our hands, we went to backstage and to our dressing rooms,in  the dressing room we were picking up our things.

-it was a totally successful-Jiyeon said really happy for our work.

-yes all the public was screaming when you went out uli, you are really popular-Kora said and we laughed I didn’t know why.

-we just have to wait for some surveys-Mel said

-Finished girls?-Jiyeon asked, we assented took our backpacks and went out of the stadium.

-congratulations, girls-minho of shinee said; we were in one of the exit of the stadium. we bowed

-thanks , all of us did an excellent job today-Kora said

-Nice rap, uli- taemin, said to me

-Oh, kammsaminida!!-I said- you did a good job today!-I smiled.

After a lot of congratulations we got in to the van and went to the hotel, I slept fast because we have a trip to San Francisco tomorrow; I mean today it was really late.

-Jim seuk, wake up we are here-Jimsoo said to me, I was sleeping.

-wait a minute, just a little bit more-I said trying to not open my eyes.

-your going to lose the view of the Golden Gate-Jimsoo whispered. i immediately opened my eyes and looked for my camera.

-amazing!!!-it was dawn, so beautiful; it  was 7:00 am, and we were in baker beach, I went out of the van and started to walk in to the beach.

-let me take a photo with you-Mel said to me

-no… I just woke up, look at my face!! Later-I said to Mel.

-but you look beautiful in that that clothes- Mel cheered me.

-ok, but do it fast- she smiled and gave her camera to Jiyeon, then she went to me and hugged me.

-Ok , Jiyeon Take it !- she said to her.-Done you see it was easy and fast!

- Ok…-I laughed.

I was wearing a short jeans, a cream shirt with  converse and a black coat with hood and my backpack. After the beach we went to have breakfast in a restaurant in fisherman´s wharf, really delisious food.

Then we were to the museum legion of honor, it was really beautiful I felt in a palace; we took a lot of photos and went to the next stop the exploratorium is a museum of science,it was beautiful and very fun!we learned a lot. After that we went to subway to eat our luch.

Then we went to visit the palace of fine arts, like for half and hour. Then we went to the place that I was waiting to go.

In the golden gate park we went to the california academy of science, with the beautiful green building.

We went in and it was really cool!! LOVE IT

D.O. POV:

After a funny day in San Francisco , we went to the Golden gate park and then to the california Academy of Science

I was really wishing to find the Girls from EM4 there , I just wanted to be with….

We were seriously surronded by the Fans but we didnt payed  attention to it , we explored the whole  building , Honestly it was stunning

-Woa … so interesting!!! – Suho Stopped and started to read something in a statue , I holded his arm

-Yes but Hurry!! , we havent seen the best yet – I said to him , Honestly the California Academy of Science was beautiful , i really liked the trip ..but i just nedded to know that Jim seuk was here so i can be quiet …That why i wanted to see the whole Building fast …But those guys were so slow …they wanted to take a picture of everything ,Then go to the bathroom …then read everything they see…This is taking  me so long GOD

-HEY!!!!, Isnt that Kora From EM4? – Luhan asked

-Yes Its  Kora and Jimsoo from EM4- a Fan answered , Luhan was like “ok”

We approached to them

-Hey Anniong haseyo!!!-Xiu Min bowed to the grils and then we all bowed

-Hi there guys!! , I didnt knew you were coming to San Francisco!!!- Kora said surprised

-What we didnt knew is that you girls were coming …Anyways is a pleasure to meet you here –Baekhyun said cool

-Nice …for us is a pleasure too- I bowed- Where are the other girls?? – I asked ..But my real question was “where is jim seuk?”

-I dont know , I just think Mel is with jiyeon and other staf member and i dont know anything about Jim seuk – Jimsoo said also acting cool, I was a little dissapointed ..i wasnt enjoying the trip a lot because i just wanted to see Jim seuk…Also the place …But Jim seuk

-I think we saw Uli in the entrance – One fan Added…God …I love fans :D

What if i say i want to go to the bathroom? …too obvious …better do that later

-Woa she was in the entrance and we didnt saw her –Kris said like “Oh were so dumb”

-Dont worry …I think well have another opportunity  to se her during the trip –Kai said Relaxed but looking at his cellphone

-Yes Maybe …-Said  Kora

-So how have been your trip to San Francisco …do you Girls like it? – i didnt hesitate to ask ..Like acting cool

-Ahw..yes Its been amazing ..Its always refreshing knowing  diferent places of the world –Jim soo said so happy

The Exo crew started Walking with the  EM4 girls Surrounded by fans

-I want to go to The bathroom,Hyung , Please go with me!! – Xiu Min said  to me acting like a kid, yes here is the opportunity.

-sure…now the question is , where is it?-i said worried, i mean is close to the exit?

We went to the bath, and i left Xiumin in and went out discretely.

Then i walked in to the front garden of the building looking for Uli, but i couldnt see her.

When some one asked behind me.

-are you looking for some one- it was in english, i turned and it was a lady that have and uniform, i saw her shirt and it was of the Golden park.

-Mmmm yes…is a girl, she have black glasses, she is asiatic, i think that she have a big camera.

-today i have seen a lot of asiantics girls with bigs cameras,i think because and popular asian group is rounding the area.-she said to me.

-She have light eyes, ocher eyes color to be more specifict, and she have a black backpack,with white lines.-i said.

-Mmmm yes, think that i have seen a backpack like that…she went for that way-the girl said pointing  to the right.

-thanks-i said and bowed.

I entered to tree zone near the academy, i took some photos but i couldnt forget my mission.

-what are you looing for??-a familiar voice said.-why exo is in San Francisco??.

I turned and there was Jim seuk, with a surpriced and confused face.

-we trought that it will be cool.-i answered-you shouldnt be alone-i said to her.

-dont worry for that, i can take care of myself-she said-after the academy, are you going to the De Young museum?

-yes,are you? –i asked her

-yes but like in two hours, we put a lot of time for a break.-she said while she was taking photos.-Wait, where are your following fans?

-i escaped- i said, she stayed looking at me like “are you serious”.

-not for a lot of time-she said.

-yes but enought for be with you for a while.

She smiled, and we started to walk together , and talk about the things that we have seen in San fransisco. Then we sat down in a bank and started to see the photos that we have taken.

-OMG what are you doing here with Kyungsoo??-we looked and there was a fan girl infront of us.-you are so a stupid!!-she pointed Jim seuk, i saw her and she had a mad face.

-what did you say??-she asked to the fan girl.God this doesnt look good.

Jim seuk stood up, and looked to the fan girl with an murder face.GOD what she was thinking??

-im going to said that to Momy!!-she said to Jim seuk, wait a minute what the hell was happening here?

-what are you going to said her??, i mean you are late, i should ask you where have you been?- Jim seuk said to the fan girl? Ok im really confused right now.

-i was following exo members with the others girls, but you just have one here…Mmmm you are dating!!! OMG, dont worry im not going to tell this to anyone.- the strange young girl said, that was obviously a fan girl of exo.( i mean she was wearing a shirt “i ♥ exo”)

-what are you saying?, we arent dating; Kyungsoo she is my young sister Taehoo, we should meet here but she was late and then you appeared, so i stayed with you.-her sister?

-you looked weird with glasses-taehoo said looking at Uli-; kyungsoo oppa! You are really handsome!!-she said looking at me, excited.

-really, thanks!! -I looked at Jim seuk and she was looking at me like…”are you ing kidding me”-we should go in- I said.

-yes, I think so, jiyeon would ask for me.-Uli said trying to avoid her sister.

We walked in to the building and noticed that in the entrance were some fans

-Oh…I remembered ….I have something to do there ..Taehoo Lets go – Uli said Gripping her sister arm and taking her somewhere else

I looked at them confused ..And I remembered that They cant see us TOGETHER

-Good luck with that!i-I entered and a lot of fans started to yell “D.O.” or “kyungsoo”; I bowed and called one of the guys, I went to a part of the museum there was suho waiting for me.

-where have you been??-suho asked

-out –I said.

-with…you know-he said-that’s cool you are going fast in this relationship.

-what  relationship??...we are just friends!!-may be more than friends  now…

Shin rae POV :

I was finally back in seoul ..I was feeling pretty tired today because  i didnt slept well last night

-Look- caerin handed me some papers

-Whats this ¿?? – i asked her

-Youre having a lot of offers  Those days … You should be choosing at least one of those …i read them and they sound really good

-Im not in a good mood to choose …I just wanna get home and have some Sleep – i admitted

-At least read them ..I know youre tired ..We are near your house so ill leave you there and you are gonna have enough time to think ok?

-Sounds good – i winced and opened one of the scripts That Caerin handed me …i wasnt reading at all  but when i got out of the car i was feeling  dizzy …It always happends to me when im reading in a car

Caerin left me in home …Jim hae wansnt here because it was really ..Really Early ..

So i was alone here …Sometimes i like it because it makes me feel relaxed ..I took a bath …Had some sleep and started reading some of the scripts in front of the tv…It wasn’t working at all …so i turned the tv Off  and putted music in my Macbook

There were sounding some relaxing music , so I fell on the rug and started reading

Some of the scripts were pretty crappy but I found an interesting one ¡!!...A weir song started playing

Who’s  this from? , I stood up and went to my macbook …It as EXO … …I knew Jimhae was about to do something like this in my stuff ..Well it actually sounded good …they sound good so I left the song there

After everything I choosed one Called “Just friends, Oppa” ..It actually sounded interesting …This time I wanted to Try something new...I was playing the mean girl This time …it sounded funny to me …Wooji was such a pretty mature girl and all this crazy stuff but this character was way to immature , Girly…Of course I wasn’t  a main character  …but I really liked the idea

So I decided to call Caerin

-Hey sweetie!!! – She answered

-Hi there …How’s everything ??

-Nice pretty tired..But im good now ..Im relaxing –she said as I smiled

-Good then…I was calling you because I Already made a choice – I said with a childish tone ..i was pretty exited with All this

-NIcE!!!! So fast!!!??  Which one???- she asked sounding surprised

-I chose  one called “Just Friends ,Oppa”

-Ummm are you playing the main character there?? – she asked

-No…Im playing the mean girl …Is a School life drama …I really liked the script..

-Im so glad you made a choice , I hope youre shure because theres no time for regret later –Her words sounded so wise

-Yes …Yes Caerin Umma,  I’m leaving  …I now you need a time to relax so Bye!! – I said  and hanged up

 

Uli’s POV:

-what did you do that??I was living my exotic dream-taehoo yelled

-what do you mean with exotic???...that’s really weird.-I said to her.

-you don’t want  the fans to see you together!!

- don’t have problem with that, if you want we can go in together.-I said to her.

-wait…so you don’t want  the exo’s fans see us together??-she said confused.

-whaat?? I don’t understand you-I said more confused.

-you and Kyungsoo!!! You definitely have something with him!!-she yelled.

-OMG what are you saying?? I told you we are close friends, why you always got the wrong idea??

-I said that because I have facts!-she said.

-OK what facts do you have??-I asked to her trying to avoid her ideas.

-Mmmm…you…No…D.O… no; ok I don’t have anything but I have this strange feeling about you and him-she said.

-Forget that, if I had something with him or anyone else I would tell you-I said- do you trust in me??

-OK lets go in.-she said giving up; a victory for me!!

We went in and we started  taking a look inside the museum , I had a long time Without seeing Taehoo ,she was really grown up .. We were talking about school and other funny stuffs

She was always asking me things about the museum

Taehoo Was still Short, She kind off looks like me ..But im hotter right?...Her hair is Curly  and her eyes were like Dark brown , She was only 13 …but a little intelligent for her  age

-AWww!! Go to go!!! – she said a little scared

-Why?? Why so fast??? – I asked her confused

-Im with some girls , you know I cant go back alone …and we also have to follow EXO- I saw her like “are you ing kidding me”

-Then …Good Luck following EXO ..see you then – I waved  …and I hugged her

-Kyaaa!! This is so cheesy!!! – Taehoo  whined

-I know right …-I said stepping back  then I waved  and she left 

“ yesss.. goo …goo Little taehoo and stalk Kyungsoo” I tought

I stayed looking at The aquarium …Taehoo was pretty interested in knowing about the fish with black stripes ...but I don’t know anything about it

Then Somebody hugged me tightly , I thought it was taehoo hugging me back ..So cute isn’t she?

Wait …Taehoo is not that tall … Theres no bobs here…..A stalker?? A ? , Then it , She or he Gave me a Little kiss on the cheek

I totally recognized who was it …but I was like too out of the world to react ,He released me

-Pleaaaaseeee!!! Don’t do that again!!!- I almost begged him hiding my face ..He almost made me FAINT ..for real

He laughed relaxed but looking cute

-I just wanted you to Know that Were leaving , So we are not going to met until we arrive to korea – He said Softly with a cute face …I was just melting inside …I swear of this last a little bit more …Im not going be Uli anymore …is going to be like “uli melted ice cream”

-But you already Have my phone number…my mail and almost everything – I told him- we can chat or send text messages …but I don’t always do that …I just like to play –But there a possibility still – Wait a second I’m going to make a new mail – I said as I stick out my phone

He was staring at me like O.o

-Which possibility? –he asked confused

-you live with a group of gossip guys, if I use my email they will know it…I mean that…we…how I can explain it??...we have more than a friendship.- I said finishing my new mail. I was really good with technology stuff.

-Wow I wouldn’t think it-he said, then I took his phone and add the new direction.

-Done-I said and smiled (happy with the results)…I gave him, the phone back- here is…the name is Birgit.

-Birgit??-he said confused

-yes, is a cute name-he stayed looking me like “hypnotized”; I blushed-you have to go, see you.

-OK, see you-he bowed and turned-I love you-he añmost whispered   while he was walking to the exit. So I took my phone and text him after he went out. Then he looked his phone and saw me, I laughed and he laughed too. He went out of the building.

The message said “I love you too Oppa!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

HIIIII!!!! Theres a cute Chapter :P ....I hope you enjoy ....This isnt the best yet ...keep  reading next week Shin Rae's date with Chanyeol !!! LOL

Suscribe...Comment ...any suggestion Dont be shy :P ...Hope u have a nice week *sahoritah*