Starting again

Behind The Scenes

Chapter 18

Uli’s POV:
After a day of working i arrived home with the girls.
-Seuk..you are really shy today...something happened to you??
-no i'm ok...just a little tired...-i said and went to my pc and started to play WoW i just want something to distract myself...i don't know when we were dating or something like that, i didn't think too much in him ...but know i can't get Kyungsoo out of my mind...this just make me think in extreme actions.

the next day in my free time i went out to buy some stuff.

Mel’s POV:
Jim seuk was acting really weird; she wasn't talking too much like always...Mmm something could happen...i should ask...kyuhyun or...may ask to kyungsoo...they are good friends lately...No, seuk like him that would be suspicious (he doesn't know that she likes him.) kyu is the better option.
-hey!!! kyuhyunshii!!!-i screamed to him; he turned and saw me.-i have something to ask you!!-he came close to me
-Anniong Mel!!!...or we should talk in mandarin??
-No in Korean is ok.
-Oh ok...so what do you want to ask me?
-seuk is acting weird...do you know why?
-i notice that but i don't know why...you should ask her or to other person...but she is acting like that after she came from germany. Not exactly but she got worst in this days.
-Mmm...ok thanks anyways...we should try to know why
-yes...of course.
- i have to go now, see you.
we went into the van, i mean the girls and i, it was a little late, jim seuk went to bed early...after a time i went to bed too.
in the morning i got up early...and seuk was awake...she was in the Pc playing...but she was ready to go and i thinked that i was the first awaken
-seuk you couldn't sleep??
-Mmm something like that-she said.
-ok...ill get ready-i said and went to take a bath and dress up.
when i went out of the bath i saw sport clothes in the floor, wait she was doing exercise?
Mmm...
we arrived to KBS for the Music Bank...when i found myself alone with Seuk i confront her.
-Seuk!! why are you doing exercise??
-why you say that?-she asked me back
-because you woke up early and i found sport clothes in the bath.
-because i want to be healthy- she said
-that is the reason because you are depressed
-i’m not depressed!!-she
-and why are you acting so indifferent
-i don't know...i'm just distracted; we should move up they are waiting for us.-she said to end the conversation; we went up and wait for our call.

Uli’s POV:
Mel was close, i should tell someone about this...but...not right now ...i should call...**hours later**
-hyuns!! what should i do??-T_T
-calm down Jim seuk!! please don't cry!!
-Seuk...isn't that complicated...
-wookie , kyu...this is really killing me
-the college is really cool, and you can enter to the soccer team...and be alternate...you can talk with the couch, about the situation the would understand you-kyu said.
-i think that is a good career...i mean Music...you are really good at that, but with the soccer team? -ryewook said.
-he mean with your schedule it would be difficult.-kyu said
-i really like the music that is my live but part of it is the soccer, in the school i was in the soccer team, but i have to leave it because of my eyesing, and now i can play it again.
-i think that is a good choice for you i mean every time that we play it (Ps3) you kick my ,you should take the soccer team like it was a Gym thats all-kyu said.
-Ok...kamsahamnida for your help!-i said and bowed.
-So...in this days you was waking up at 3 Am to run 3 Km, just for train for a soccer team?-wookie said
-Mmm...yes, and i'm really out of shape!...before i could run a longer distance but now i get tired so easy and fast.
-you should go to a gym-kyu said-is easier.
-LoL, you are always looking for the easier...
-yes, he is- wookie said-Oh...yes, i forgot to say you...seuk i saw a couple of your predebut videos...you have such a powerful voice!
-wwhat??...-i was like WTF*CK; i remembered i delete all those videos of youtube.
-yes, it was with a band and with a school chorus-wookie said.
-oOh yes that videos!!-i forgot of margaret’s videos...how i forgot about that??
-yes i was in a special school in Dortmund, it was a music school...i was in the band but some times i went to help the chorus, and i played in the rock band sometimes.
-i saw like 5 videos...you have a deep voice, how you could sing that OST??-wookie said.
-i'm a dramatic mezzo-soprano...i think that is normal for that scale.
-yes...sorry for getting surprised...i knew that you are a mezzo-soprano but not a dramatic one-wookie said.
-Ok let’s change the theme please-kyu said.
-i think that i should said that not you-i said
-yes...but i know that you are getting used to this themes and you are uncomfortable with this conversation.-kyu said
-thanks for care about me...Oppa, but i'm a little grow, i can handle by myself.-i said and smiled to him.
-sometimes it isn't appear like that...but...its time that we left you walk alone, sometimes too-wookie said.
then we ourself in a total silent and kyu broken it.
-when is going to be your text for the college?-kyu asked.
-Mmm...like in a month-i said.
-you should stop being so lazy, you should try to start to study-wookie said
-Ryewook is music not nuclear chemistry-i said and we laughed.

***

Before went to an interview and a presentation in KBS we went to take our lunch, it isn't a really busy week, after our debut our schedule isn't really full, just a couple of presentations, photoshoots and interviews, it was really boring to pass the time; i stayed playing or studying in our house, and training too, i was going to the gym and practicing in a public soccer court, for the next time i will be practicing with Luhan, but before i have to work harder...to get a better level.

after lunch we arrive to KBS building; after i got my makeup done i went out to walk a little and then study for my college text. i sat down in a chair section that was in the hall, and opened a book to start studying.

-you are EM4 Uli, right?-someone said, i rise up my head and saw blond curly hair.
-Uhh...yes,why?-i said a little confused, but then i realised that i  didn't make a greeting-Oh! Anniong Haseyo-i said regretting and i bowed
-its ok, im Zelo, from B.A.P-he introduced himself-Anniong Haseyo!
B.A.P Zelo! they are a really popular group, i like some of their songs...but i'm not the person that learn every member names.

-nice to meet you Zelo!-i bowed again and smiled. he sat down next to me.

Shin Rae’s POV:
I woke up next day really late ( comparing to my normal schedule)...i thought i had
all the weekend just for me ...but it was just a lie ...totally not fair ..Actually i do have a free weekend (...next week )….… and today i'm coming back to work...GOd why!!!!

I decided to have the breakfast with Caerin in my house today  , since shes such a very good friend of mine and also my manager ...that makes her automatically my “woman for everything” .
Jimhae left home like an hour ago ...without bothering in waking me up ...i was half awake when she was getting ready ...walking to this side ...then to the other ...so i covered my self with the sheets and fell asleep again
I got ready fast with some skinny jeans and a random blouse  and started baking
So when i received the very elegant Caerin in my house i had everything done
-Hey!!! - she greeted when she sat on the table and i served the breakfast
-Good Morning Caerin Unnie ...i hope you enjoy the breakfast - I bowed ...since she looks so elegant i try to act with the same gracefulness .
-You don't have to act like that you know …-she grinned ...i just smiled
i sat in front of her -This looks so yummy !! - she squealed ...pretty much like fangirling which was really funny because it doesn't fit  with her elegant looks  i grinned and started to eat...because we were a little late already .
-I called you ….why you didn't answered your phone?
-You really called me?...when??
-yes...Last night ,like a thousands time ...so i called Jimhae
-so you wanted to talk to me ??’ what is it about??? - i grinned ...she wasn't bothered at all because it usually happens some of these issues  with my phone
-It was about this free weekends thingy
-Oh yes ...Jimhae told me so
-Yes , she told me you were taking a walk last night
-Actually i was
-Don't you know how dangerous is going like that alone, specially tou - she looked a little angry but still beautiful while scolding me
-i can take care of myself Unnie …
-And that Cell Phone thingy ...you should be checking that stuff ...I know you barely answer you phone when you're with someone -The last thing was true ...she made me choke ...but i calmed down immediately
-I was alone - I assured  trying to not look very suspicious
-Sure …?? - she asked ,Caerin can be my “Woman for everything” but theres some stuff i just decide to keep to myself ...Like Last night Date ..which ended nicely .
I wish we can repeat that someday again …
-Why don't you trust in me !!!???-she laughed loudly
-Ok ok...i was just bulging you …-i stood up
-I'm done ..lets leave
-Arraso - she stood up also  and we went out of my apartment to her car
today the schedule wasn't that tight ...Just  a photoshoot for the drama and those stuff and some interviews i guess
The photoshoot thing had me a little excited because i was going to see how i look in my costume ...I'm really curious about it .
when we were on the way Caerin received a call so we had to go to the Sm building
because she had something to fix there ...and i was almost on my nerves i don't like being late
-I think you should go..- she looked at me
-But i don't want to go alone -i started acting like a little kid  around caerin
-But you don't want to be late neither
-Awwwww...-i groaned
-I promised i'll be there ever since i finish this paperwork- i nodded and headed to the exit to take a taxi
The first thing was the interview stuff so i just went to the SBS building to meet with my co stars and all the people there in the backstage.
Hara was wearing such a cute dress and her hair was softly curled wich looked really cute  ...Oh shes so cute !!!
I had to wear some kind of dress too and have my makeup done since me , Hara and Hyunsik were the main characters it was all about us .
-I like that dress the most!! -hara said looking at me
-But you look cute like that!!! - i said not understanding why she complain since she so beautiful
I had a floral cotton dress and a bun ., I'm miss Simple :p
Hyunsik was looking Pretty handsome also , he just had some black jeans , a tee and a black blazer
Stunning, seriously stunning
-Hey there! - Hyunsik approached to me -How are you!!??
- Annyong haseyo Hyunsik oppa , I'm doing awesome , i hope you're nice  too...-i bowed trying to use the same gracefulness i used this morning with Caerin
-Im nice , Im nice Kamsa ...i see you look really gorgeous with that dress...-he said
-Waaa...oppa!! don't say those things -i said  covering my checks with my hands
-Why not? -he asked with all his confidence taking my hands out of my face  
his confidence made him somehow a little y
-Shinrae aaah!!! -the makeup girl came and took me by my hand looking a little angry- We are not done yet!!-she scolded me
-Yahh...im sorry - i said putting my head down  and then the makeup girl finished her stuff
there was a little tension here in the backstage and a guy shouting well be on air in 3 minutes .
hyunsik appeared again
He was about to say something but we had to go to the interview..
Hyunsik sat in the middle since he was the male character,there were some round of questions about the characters and the upcoming drama and about the day we are going to start recording
Hara was the one who talked the most , Hyunsik was silent  Just eye smiling and i talked occasionally .
we actually finished all .Caerin wasn't  here  so i called her , she told me to wait for her here since shes almost on her way to take me to my next spot ...so i just had to wait ..
-Hey there again..-it was Hyunsik again ...I was being a little paranoid or just ...
-Hey again oppa -i smiled again taking my eyes of the cell phone
-I Know you really Like Chocolate ...what if we go and take some Chocolate  ice cream...??
-Oh..how you know that ..? - i asked
-Because i have to know it ...-he laughed  and so did i -I'm kidding ...Wikidrama said so ..
-Oh ...wiki drama i see...
-I always like investigating about the people i work with -he smiled
-Oh i see ...-i nodded ...that was a little creepy since i don't do that...i only know my partners birthday and name ...
-So...should we go ..?’ - he insisted
-I have to go somewhere else now ...I'm sorry oppa
-Then for the next time - he smiled
-Ok then ... I'm going the bathroom , i'll be back -i said
-Oh sure -he nodded and i walked to the bathroom .
Once i was there i sighed ...i think i was just being paranoid .
I stayed like for two minutes  
Where is Caerin when you need her?? She said she was going to be here soon.
i went out and hyunsik wasn't there, so i took off the makeup and change my clothes, then i went out of the room and stayed in the hall waiting for Caerin. i started to read the script.
after a couple of minutes i received a text message...Mmm from chanyeol...i opened it and saw a photo of me below of it said “you look cute today, is good that you spend your time studying the script”...wait that is the same clothes that i’m wearing right now... i turned my head and saw chanyeol in the corner of the hall, with his cell phone.
-now you are a paparazzi?
-no but...it was funny make you know that i’m here by this way.

 

 

___________________________________

Hi!...i hope that you enjoy this chapter, please Comment and subcribe...we will try to upload the chapter 19 for the half of this week...please sorry for the inconvenients

For the next chapter...Uli will meet Zelo from B.A.P...can they have any kind of special relationship?...and Chanyeol and Shin rae are having a really good relationship...could they advance to the next level?...next chapter Beautiful Start.

*Hatestrawberryjelly*