A weekend To laze !!!

Behind The Scenes

Chapter 16: A weekend to laze 

 

 

Uli´s POV:

I went to the office to see my mom …she was sweet with others but with me she was really hard and inflexible…it was kind of annoying

She was sitting  and  talking with kyuhyun oppa..wait..with kyuhyun!

-anniong haseyo-taehoo interrupted –OMO kyuhyun-She said almost fainting

-anniong haseyo, you should be Taehoo-kyuhyun said ..he was acting so simpatic …too simpatic( that’s suspicious)

-you know me??-taehoo said  transpirating

-im a good friend of jimseuk, she told me about her  family…and I supposed that you are taehoo, acording seuk description.

-that’s so cool-she said laughing and…-kyuhyun oppa she is my cousin erika from germany, she doesn’t speak korean.

-oh nice to meet you, im kyuhyun-he said *in english*

-yes I know, you are from superjunior, right?-erika said *in english*

-ooh you listen kpop?-kyuhyun asked*in english*

-yes a little, taehoo introduced me,and now that jim seukis a kpop idol I started to listen some korean music .-erika said *in english*

-nice I hope that you enjoy your time in korea-kyuhyun said *in English*

-not too much we leave tonight- I said *in korean* unfriendly. they came to pick me up, I mean mom because im menor, taehoo and came erika just for tucked.

-hey! why you said that??-Taehoo whined

--I think that is the truth, and I think that you should notice that before if you take the facts and analyzed it.- I said.

-Jim Seuk…you shouldn’t be so Severus with your sister…kyuhyun she is like that with you??-mom asked.

-some time when she is really angry-kyuhyun said *in korean* erika was like “ok “keep talking in korean I don’t understand anything.

-I don’t understand why this little girl here is always like that with her sister??-mom said

-aish!...how ever …-I said, I wanna go out that room, finish the surgery and came to korea and lose out my mom and my sister, like always.-im leaving now…see you in the airport- I said and left the room. I stared at the door for a second.

-OMO, this kid, she is too rebel, she is right for a moment and then she start to act like that. I really don’t understand her.- I hearded at the other side of the door. Making me feel really bad.

D.O. POV:       

I was walking to the exit with sehun- anniong haseyo kyungsoo- I listened and turn …it was Taehoo greeting me.

-Oh! Anniong haseyo…again-I said and smiled.

-Mom he is kyungsoo he is a friend of mine and Jim seuk.-She said to and mature woman.

--Mmmm…anniong haseyo, nice to meet you-she was tall and she didn’t appeared like Jim seuk mom, I just deduced for the color of her eyes.-my name is Friederike, you should know me because of taehoo, you are a member of exo, right?

-Oh yes im, my name is Do Kyungsoo nice to meet you.

-anniong haseyo sehun-she said to sehun that was behind me, she knows sehun?

-anniong haseyo again Miss Schmied-said sehun- did you find jimseuk?- he asked. When sehun meet jimseuk mother…i was a little confused but keep listening.

-Yes thanks, i was able to talk with her- Friederike said.

-…where is she right now?? She should be with you??- I asked.

-I really don’t know- Friederike said…how she doesn’t how where is her daughter?!

-she left mad …I don’t know why but …she said mad “see you in the airport” and left-after taehoo said that I started to worry about her.

-sehun I remember that I forgot something up stairs- I said to sehun.-sorry, and nice meet you- I said  Jim seuk mom and bowed.

-It ok I will be with luhan- sehun said.

I walked until the stairs and went up. In the last floor I hope i can find her.

And there she was sitting on the stairs with her head under her legs.

I walked and stared next to her. She was wearing a black skinny jeans and a black sweatshirt, she looked really pretty with that.

I her hair and kiss her little and cute head.

-what do you want??- she asked without raising her head.

- I just was worried about you- I said.

-why? -she asked.

-Because taehoo said that you left mad, and I suppose that you would be here.- I said to her.

-im ok.-she said.

-…please let me see your face, then I can see if you are really ok, uh?-I said crouched in front of her.

She raise up her head; it seems like she was crying.

-baby, don’t cry-I said her cheeks. Sweet cheeks. So addicting cheeks.

-this is a song…-she said and laughed

-that was the point, do you see, you look better smiling-I said to her and she smiled again and blushed.

-this is a really cheesy…I mean the situation…can we past this scene…pliss-she said.

-ok- I said and sat next to her.- why you got mad??

-is a stupid reason…I will tell you later; yes…the guys, they should be waiting for you…and I have to take a plane; so lets go.- she said and stood up.

-I think that you are avoiding the theme.-I said to her, I still was sitting in the stairs. She saw me.

-no im not.- she said, I saw her like “yes sure”-ok I don’t like to talk about things that would make me mad again, I wait a time to calm down and then I can talk about those stuff. I don’t want to think about that right now.- she said

-if is that is ok for me we can talk about that later if that make you uncomfortable right now.- I said to her. She started to walk down stairs.

-you wanna come??- She asked.

-yes-I said and followed her.

***

-this is my floor…see you in a few days -she said me and bowed.

-ok see you Mrs. Kim-I said and she laughed. She continued walking alone in the hall.

I continued walking down stairs and got to the first floor. Then I went to the parking and went home with the guys.

***

I was in my bed playing with my computer…Mmm a new message.

*Photo inside a plane*

I will miss lot korea, although is for short time…I will miss you too!

Att: Jim seuk.

 

Uli´s POV:

It was a like and 8 hours trip…my mom was working in her laptop and erika and taehoo were watching a movie. …I fell sleep easily.

When I woke up it was dark…Night??...yeah the hour difference I forgot that always.

I went out of the plane and took a taxi…we will stay in the house of my grandparents…when I looked the hour and it was 8:33 pm. I was really hungry…so when we arrive to the house I ate some food and went directly to the bed.

The next morning we went to the hospital for the surgery.

***

After a long trip I finally arrived to korea without glasses they give me some reading glassed. But I still have to wear sun glasses because of the fluorescence.

I took a taxi…I don’t want to call Jiyeon I can go home by myself.

When I arrived to korea it was 9 in the morning. This time I took a fly in the afternoon to arrive in the morning to korea. I arrived to our house and it was empty…I was tired so I went to sleep. When I woke up it was like 3 o’clock in the afternoon…jiyeon doesn’t know that I I’m here she thinks that my fly will arrived at 5 o’clock, (I took another fly…earlier). They are in and interview right now lets go to SM office for a bit.

So i took a taxi and went to a close restaurant to eat something first. After that I went to the office…I still have to use the sun glasses…I look at the reception girl

-sorry…anniong haseyo how I can help you?- she asked me and I look at her again.-sorry…Jim seuk??...your fly doesn’t have to arrive at 5??

-yes but I took another.-I said to her.

-how ever… what are you doing here?? I should be in your house getting a rest.

-it was pretty borring, so it doesn’t matter I have my sun glasses and my pills.

-You should be tired for the trip…-she said

-I arrived at 8 oclock, I slept during the trip and I slept here when I arrived…any other thing I have to do?-I said.

-Ok but don’t said that I didn’t tell you- she said to me and I keep walking. I went to one of the offices and stay there talking with one of the employs.

-Jim seuk what are you doing here??...Aaare you ok?-Onew asked, entering to the room.

-Anniong haseyo! Onew Oppa!!-I said to onew- im ok thanks for ask…I still have the eyes a little swollen and I have problems to see lights, but I will be ok like in two days if I took my medicines.

-when you arrive?? You shouldn’t be here- he said to me.

-….OOH! Come on im really bored in the house so I came here…plisss let me be here!!OPPA!!-I said to him.

-Its ok…- he said finally

-I will go with you…-I said…and followed him-…and…How was the weather here??

-you don’t have anything to do??-he asked while we were walking in the hall…then we saw changmin.

-anniong haseyo Onew!!-changmin said- Uli?? What are you doing here??-why everybody ask me that!!

-The house is really bored when I’m alone…-this is too frustrating!!!-please don’t ask more I’m tired of give answers Ill tell you later, ok??

-its ok…I listen the OST of the drama of SBS I didn’t know that you have so beautiful and cute voice, a main rapper doesn’t have a delicate voice.- changmin said…the OST was presented??

-it was presented??...when?-I asked to changmin

-it just was for the trailer…it was the principal song.- changmin said-but I want the full song I really like it.

-kammsaminida!!-I said and bowed-it makes me feels really proud of my job!

-I listened too it was really a good song…why you are a rapper you should be main vocalist?-Onew said.

-I prefer rap than sing…and I rap better in public I get really nervous singing in public.-I said.

-…I think that you should sing more…-changmin said.

-I think that I’m a better musician- I admitted.

-you should sing more, and I think that your voice rage is really long…because you sang in a really high tone in the OST and you can rap in a really deep tone…I through that it wasn’t possible…but you do it pretty well, so you should get more practice. –changmin said.-I have to go now…Jim seuk please get better and take care of your self.-he said and left.

-what he said…was really true!!...i haven’t notice that before…you should have and amazing voice!!.-Onew said…D*mn it! Catch it!!

-I have a nice voice…but I don’t like to show it…even SM doesn’t know my real voice rage,…-I confessed finally.

-WHhhat??-Onew said surprised

-I got 4 deep tones more and 2 high tones more than my scale…that is dramatic mezzo…I can do that because…I have practice that when I was little…guide me by my sol-fa classes.

-that is really good …with that you could be a main vocalist!!-onew said.

-yes but I don’t like to sing…is really tiring; I know how to control my voice because of my music reading classes (sol-fa). And I can rap really well because my voice have deep trend.

-…if you want you can hide it,…but I think that you have to show it more…at the final everybody are going to know it.- Onew said.

I keep thinking on that while I was seeing shinee practice.

***

The next day I stayed the whole day in the house…it was really boring but what else I can do…because I was guarded by Jiyeon.

Monday I get up with fresh eyes…and a new perspective…I got ready and went down like always but this time with out glasses.

 

 Shin Rae POV:

I was leaving from The meeting, Caerin Was out so I had to Wait for her since I have no Car

-Mind if I Join you ?- Somebody said  and I looked at my back and It was The Handsome Hyungsik standin  there

-Ofcourse not – I sat in the pavement and he sat next to me …there was a weird silence ..im not the kind of persons who like to start a conversation…sometimes a prefer stay silent

But only when its comfortable , not like that

-Do you like the script? – he suddenly asked

-Kind of…Why?

-Because its weird …I thought you wanted to be the good Character

-Not always …its refreshing trying new things …I mean ..Characters

-I see…

-So …Which Kpop Group are you from? – I asked …Caerin said they were both kpop stars

-From ZE:A ….Have you heard it before?

-Honestly I havent …I really don’t know a lot bout kpop groups and all this crazy stuff, im the most of the time in my little world …you know ..working , studying .. reading …,I only know a few Kpop bands from my company …- I grinned

-I see…You must listen to it …I bet youre gonna like it – he smiled

-Im going to try it then – I smiled also –So what is your position in ZE:A ..?

-Well…I can Dance …and I can sing … so I think I am Vocalist and dancer – We laughed

Caerin Arrived , I stood up and he did also

-Well, see you on Monday …Nice to meet you – I bowed

-The same … see you – he waved  and I got into Caerin’s car

-I can see You get a long with your coStars ..-she laughed

-Yes just a Little

-Hes cute – she smiled

-Oh seriously???!! – she laughed

-Welll, you might be happy , You have the free weekend …what are you going to do?? Visit your family?

-No plans for the weekend maybe just laze –I almost smiled…I tried to strech my arms

-are you serious??? If I were you …I don’t know …maybe go to the beach ….have a Date …whatever!!!

-Oh well….-her car stopped in front of my apartment

-What?

-Nothing ….have a nice weekend Caerin Unnie –I bowed and got out of the car

-The same – I heard her yell when I closed the door

…The apartment wasn’t empty , Jimhae arrived early today …GOD why?

-Heyy!!! Youre early!!!! – she greeted me from the kitchen…I think she was baking some while watching tv

-You’re Early also!!! – I almost whispered

-Yes, Want to bake with me???- she suddenly asked

-Umm well…I’m going to take a bath right now – I didn’t let her time to answer I just got inside the bathroom

I took a shower and got Dressed …The house smelled good because of Jimhae …D*mmit I want some T.T

-Are you going somewhere???? – Jimhae suddenly asked

-I’m going to take a walk … - I said

-You’re really pretty …are you sure you’re just going to do that??...I never saw you getting ready just to take a walk – you Jimhae

-Now That I’m an idol, I have to look good everywhere, every time …you know ..

-Ok then …..- She said not convinced at all

-Well see you – I Said like  ...”Period”…or “end Of the conversation”  and I escaped from the house as soon as I had the opportunity

 

I walked since the place was pretty close to my house……..

 

 

________________________________
SORRRY,SORRY,SORRY,SORRY (SUPER JUNIOR) wERE FREAKING SORRY FOR THE LATENESS!!!....WE WERE SUPOSSED TO POST THIS LAST MONDAY BUY WERE HAVING NOT ENOUGH TIME TO COORDINATE AND DO THIS ...WERE SO SORRY!!! ...WE STILL OWE YOU GUYS 3 CHAPTERS ....SO EXPECT THEM NEXT SUNDAY !!!

This is a very short and boring update ...But i promise thigs are going to get pretty interesting ...ther still a lot of ideas ...the best its yet to come :P 

Suscribe, Comment and Enjoy .. *sahoritah*

also...the guy in the picture is Park Hyunsik From ZE:A ...he is cute ...isnt he?? e.e