Gongchan [1/5]

Beneath the Summer Sky

Gongchan version
Part 1

 

Beneath the Summer Sky
 


Another year has passed and I am still in love with you.

A warm breeze blew as I made my way to school. I have been going to this school since my freshman year and yet I still feel nervous on my first day of a new school year. I knew most of my batch mates and yet I was still very shy. Most of them knew me as the girl who hardly spoke, and that was pretty much true. I walked passed a few freshmen who were rushing to the office to register while some sophomores watched them.

Right now, I am a senior. I guess you could say I get respect from my juniors, but I treat them as if I would treat friends.

"Hey, Minyoung-ah!"

I felt my heart jump as I turned around and saw my neighbor and batch mate, Gong Chanshik. I smiled at him, "A-Annyeong,"

He smiled back at me, "What's up, Min? How was your break?"

"Good," I replied. "Yours?"

He shrugged," Normal."

We both stayed in silence for a while before I spoke, "Um, well I have to go put some stuff in my locker. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

He nodded and I walked away awkwardly. If it were not be for the books and supplies I was carrying in my hands, I would have face-palmed myself. Why was I so awkward around him?!

Yes, I have a crush on Gongchan (somehow he preferred to be called this way). Well, it could possibly be something more, but I was trying to keep that crush to a minimum.

But anyway, that was how my first day of a senior went. And that was almost how it was everyday, following the same routine; wake up, clean up, eat, go to school, study, sleep.

It was like that for weeks, until I found myself rushing to the hospital at midnight.

---

Pacing. Gongchan. Biting my nails. Gongchan. I am totally going to regret biting my nails. Gongchan. Gongchan. Gongchan!

I felt drained, sleepy, and frightened all at the same time. The smell of hospitals in general gave me the jitters, or maybe it was just the hospitals themselves. I mean, imagine how many people have ....die- NO. Okay, Gongchan WASN'T going to die....it was just a kidney problem, Minyoung! It was nothing...it was just for his kidney..."AISH! WHO AM I KIDDING?!"

People stared at me as I kept pacing and talking myself. I knew I looked like a freak, but I was worried to death about him!

While I was sitting down, I saw a figure stand in front of me.

"What are you doing here?"

I looked up and saw Jinyoung, one of Gongchan's best friends.

"What does it look like I'm doing here?" I asked, slightly angered.

He held his hands up, "I didn't mean it like that. But...why?"

I rolled my eyes, "YOU know why, Jung Jinyoung."

 


Here's part one for Gongchan, and it will mark the start of a new version! :D I believe this will also lead us somewhere promising, since kpoplovah4evah did a great job :D!

As for Jinyoung's story, there have been some problems and all, so that's why there'll be a delay for the update. I hope you all understand :D

Until next time!

Tinywings