Jinyoung [3/5]

Beneath the Summer Sky

Part 3.



I didn't dare to turn around. I quickly wiped away my tears, my back towards him.

"W-What are you d-doing here?" I silently cursed myself for the stuttering.

"In-Yeon..." he whispered.”I-"

"How are you and your girlfriend doing?" I asked him softly, turning around. I held my breath, expecting for no one to be there, hoping it was just my silly imagination playing tricks on me again. But there he was, standing right in front of me. He looked the same, a bit tired, but still the same. The wind blew softly, making his hair messier if that was even possible. I pulled strands of my loose, wet hair behind my right ear.

He cleared his throat, "I...broke up with her."

We stared at each other for a long time. I don't remember what exactly happened, but I found myself running into his arms, tears streaming down my cheeks harder than ever.

 "Babo! Babo! Babo! Babo!" I repeated endlessly, hitting his chest with my small fists. Jinyoung didn't stop me from doing so and let me hit him.

I felt so confused; I was still in love with him, but I hate him. I'm in a love-hate situation... With Jung Jinyoung, the dorky leader of B1A4. I slowly stopped hitting him and looked up at him to see him smiling down at me.

He raised his hand and let it graze over my hair softly, "In-Yeon..." he said. He put his arms around me and pulled me into a tight embrace, "I missed you a lot."

I smiled, but it didn't last for long. I pushed him away, "Why did you guys break up?"

His bright smile faded like mine and his eyes focused on the ground, "She's not the one for me."

"Oh..."

"You know, you seem different." Jinyoung told me.

I smirked, "Prettier?"

"Of course not, weirder." Jinyoung replied even though the nodding of his head told me he did agree.

I smiled at my feet, "I'm not the only one who's changed." I looked up at him, "Nice hair."

Jinyoung blushed, and touched his hair awkwardly. "T-Thanks..." Jinyoung cleared his throat another time, "By the way, what are you doing here anyway?"

I smirked, "I should be asking you the same thing."

"I was looking for you and this was the first place I could think of," he replied, not looking at me." You?"

I blushed, “I-I...I decided to ...go...for a ...swim." I replied slowly, looking at him.

Jinyoung didn't find this suspicious at all, thankfully, and smiled. "Aren't you cold? Err, actually, were you cold?"

I shook my head, "I'm cold-blooded."

But before I could even take back what I just said, Jinyoung stared at me, a confused look on his face. "What?"

My blush reddened, "N-Nothing..."

He shook his head, "You ... Just said you were cold-blooded." He did something that seemed like a smile, "You're kidding right?"

"T-Totally," I replied.

Then, Jinyoung's eyes widened. "No, you're lying to me. I know when you lie, In-Yeon. You can't lie to me. I know you too well."

"Yeah, I was lying when I said I was cold-blooded,” I replied, biting my lip. No, Jinyoung can’t find out that I'm... A... Mermaid.


 



And here is part 3! Keke, my dongsaengie (kpoplovah4evah) wanted to apologize for the late update, but here you go everyone! :D It seems the truh will have to be revealed soon!! :O Hope you all enjoyed!! :D

Also, we are getting more and more people who join, so I'm very happy! I'm just going to spam everyone until I find enough people haha! XD Until next time!

Tinywings