Jinyoung [2/5]

Beneath the Summer Sky

Part 2.
 



Tonight, I felt as if the wind was calling for me from above the sea. As it howl from above it whispered my name.

‘In-yeon~’

It spoke.

No... It didn’t.

I was just imagining but, it urged me to go up on shore. As I climbed up to land my tail began to transform into feet. When the transformation was finally over I walked over to a rock and sat on it. Once I was in a comfortable position, I placed my knees up to my chest and hug them tight as the wind blew light breezes at me.

Why did you call me here?

I wanted to ask but, it’s not like I’ll be able to hear an answer. After all, it’s just the wind.

Sitting on the rock I stared out into the sea, I couldn’t find the strength to look up at the summer sky it just...

It just brings back too much memories. I must be crazy, I must be a fool, I thought I endured it well but as soon as I look at the beautiful bright night sky, I thought about him...

Him, which is Jinyoung.

It has been 2 weeks since the last time I came up here. During that time I finally decided to move on, move forward. I really thought that I’ll never miss you again but, my heart won’t listen to me. I must of have kept you somewhere, I came all this way and in the end...

I think about you.

I’m really hopeless, am I? Tears flow down my cheek like an unstoppable river. I really can’t find the reason why I’m crying right now. Should I blame the beautiful night sky that trigger my memories, or should I blame the wind that called to me, or should I blame myself, for not being able to let go?

You’re with your first love again, isn’t that nice?

The reason why you left me was because she came back right? The wind began to howl once more, it must be that time's up. I jump off the rock and wipe away my tears.

Jinyoung ah, you must be happy with her, right?

As I walk towards the sea, it was as if the wind howl my name again.

‘In-yeon~’

I close my eyes and bit my lip as tears continue to flow. Even if you probably forgot about me already... How can I forget you? Jinyoung, you were my source of my happiness.

“In-yeon!” I heard my name again. This time, it isn’t the wind that called to me but a voice. The voice of a guy, a familiar one. I shook my head.

I’m hallucinating. It couldn’t be.

I lift up my foot, as soon as I touch the cold, salty water, I’ll go back to my original form. I took a deep breath and was about to place my foot in the water but, someone grabbed my wrist, pulling me back preventing me from transforming.

“W-What are you doing?!” His voice shook with fear as he placed his arms around my waist. “Please, don’t end yourself because of me.”

This person, his voice... Without even seeing his face tears came down like heavy rain.

“J-Jinyoung?”

 



And part 2 is here already! My friend Shiny (panda_0_o) is brilliantly fast keke!  I myself love it soooo much! So I hope you all like it just as much! Aish aish I love it soo much keke~ Like always, she is brilliant when it comes to Jinyoung fanfics! Please check her fanfics out if you liked her writing! And please anticipate for the next writer, which will be kpoplovah4evah! :D

Also, more and more people are willing to join now, so I'm excessively happy! The other stories will start soon too!! :D

Tinywings