Chapter 8~

Water disasters bring maknaes together

Minzy Pov

"YG Appa, why did you invite me here?" I asked.

"What do you think?" He asked.

~Silence~

"Tell me what's your relationship with SHINee's Taemin?" He asked.

"Taemin oppa? He is my friend," I said.

"Well... Actually, both of you were caught together sharing umbrella..." He said.

"It was raining and I didn't bring an umbrella along. I saw Taemin oppa and he have umbrella," I explained.

"He brought you back here?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

"That's very kind of him," He said and continues," I will tell our representative to annouce that both of you are friends and call SM to tell him so he would not misunderstand Taemin. Now, you can leave already."

We greeted and left.

As I closed the door, my unnies were bombarding me thousands and thousands of questions.

"You and Taemin are friends!?!" Bom unnie exclaimed.

"Why didn't you tell me?!?" Chaerin unnie asked.

"Since when did you and Taemin became friends?!?!" Dara unnie exclaimed.

"Chill unnies... We had recently became friends," I said.

"Ooooh..." My unnies chorused.


YG side

"Hello, is this SM?" I asked the speaker.

"Yes, I am. You are?" SM asked.

"I am YG," I said.

"You know the photos that posted a while ago about Taemin with Minzy?" SM asked.

"I already saw that and had already send a representative to tell the public that they were only friends," I said.

"Oh... So they are friends?" SM asked once more.

"Yes, they are. Minzy just told me," I said.

"Since they are friends, should we also be friends?" SM asked.

"It's a great pleasure to be your friend," I said.

"Since, we are friends. Why don't we have a SM&YG party?" I suggested.

"Great idea! Who do you want to in-charge of the party? From SM I will choose Taemin," SM said.

"Then, I will choose Minzy. Since both of them are friends, so they won't be so awkward with each other."