SM & YG Party

Water disasters bring maknaes together
Taemin could not stand the awkwardness between both groups anymore, at least between both Minji and him. He knew that he was the one who was at fault. But, how would he apologise to her? 
 
A smile was pasted on his face as looked at her for one more time before he swallowed down his plate of food swiftly. He knew already, he loved her, for once and for all. He needed her, he wanted her. He cannot bear to be parted from her any longer. He cannot bear to be parted from her any longer without her acknowledging him as her boyfriend as he felt that he could not live any other tomorrows without Minji.
 
On the other end of the room were the girls from 2NE1, Chaerin smiled and told Minji, "Minji, that pretty boy over there is smiling at you." Chaerin was glad that Minji would be able to be happily together with Taemin. Yet, Minji's reply surprised Chaerin. Minji replied, "I did not forgive him though. He caused me to grieve over him. It was waste of my time, waste of my tears." Minji paused and made a small and soft laugh which she covered to do so, "All I know is if he wants to be with me again, he should come to me and beg me and not the other way round. Also unnies, don't tell Taemin any single thing about what I want him to do."
 
Chaerin nodded her head whereas Dara and Bom replied, "Yes unnie..." which made the girls laughed together. True, Minji maybe the youngest but she surely behaved like the oldest. Yet, in her heart, she was silently praying that Taemin will apologise to her immediately as she missed him but she wanted him to apologise as she felt that it was more of his fault than hers.
 
It was half an hour before the party. But, almost the whole YG family and SM town was there. Well, they were all busy talking and knowing each other. 2NE1 and SHINee were back being friends, as they have to help to usher the rest of the guests. Maybe 2NE1 and SHINee are okay with each other except for those two people, Minji and Taemin. Minji was avoiding Taemin yet Minji talked to everyone like all SHINee members except the maknae, Lee Taemin.
 
“Minji…” Taemin called out however, Minji ignored Taemin and walked towards YG’s trainees, WIN Team B and welcomed them enthusiastically. Taemin then walked towards the park sisters, Dara and Bom, they were welcoming Big Bang. Taemin asked, “Why is Minji avoiding me?” His reply was shrugs from the park sisters. Taemin sighed thereafter he walked towards Chaerin. “Chaerin noona,” Taemin tried to talk to Chaerin but was cut when Minji passed by Taemin and she said, “Chaerin unnie, don’t help him, otherwise, I will expose your biggest secret later to the whole Korea.” That threat made Chaerin shrugged and walked away from Taemin.
 
“Umma…” Taemin said as he clung onto Kibum’s arm which made him reply Taemin, “Taeminnie, I am not your real mother… Stop clinging like a kola bear!”
 
“Kibum hyung… Help me… How will she talk to me?” Taemin mumbled which made Kibum nodded his head and then Kibum smiled, “I will try to ask Chae about it.”
 
Minji went up to the rooftop as she was nervous as she will be the emcee of the party. True, she does not have stage fright but she fear that she might not have enough answers to reply. This was a party, a Christmas party, thus she and Taemin will have to walk around and somehow interview their label mates, gathering Christmas wishes from them.
 
The sky was overcastted, grey clouds reign the sky; the sun was nowhere to be seen though it was sunset. Minji was about to turn around and walk away when she felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her neck.  That figure whispered in her ears, “Minji, I am sorry. I hope you will forgive me. I will not make you angry again, I am sorry…” Minji knew who he was, it was Taemin. 
 
Minji lips formed a gentle curve; it was a curve which indicates happiness. True, she forgive him yet, she made the total different actions in which she struggled to get of Taemin’s wrap around her neck. She gripped Taemin’s thumb and then she squatted down afterwards, she stood up again. Minji was out of Taemin’s wrap and Taemin was screaming as Minji pressed her sharps nails in his thumb. That moment the sky flashed as a lightning tore the sky into two parts, soon after, the rumbling of the thunder should be heard but Taemin screams covered those rumblings. Minji shook her head and then released Taemin poor thumb and was about to walk away from him when Taemin took grip of Minji’s wrist. With that, Taemin pulled Minji close to himself. Minji was in contact with Taemin’s chest. Her heart accelerated by pounding quickly. She looked up facing him and there was Taemin starring intensively at her. His eyes were filled with nothing but love for her. 
 
“Minji,” Taemin said.
 
“What?” Minji replied.
 
“You had forgiven me…” Taemin said.
 
“Nope,” Minji replied.
 
“Your eyes had betrayed you… You know what? My heart also betrayed myself; those words last night were only words of anger… Yet my heart made me filled with guilt. Now my heart has to tell you and your heart that I love you,” Taemin whispered.
 
Before Minji could even reply, tears of touch filled her eyes. Before Minji could reply, the sky also cried because of the same reason, it was touched by Taemin’s words of love, those words were true, Taemin’s true feelings. Myabe the sky cried because the clouds were too heavy thus it rain. Before Minji could reply, Taemin cuddled her tightly; claiming her to be his, claiming Minji’s to be his, by claiming his property’s lips. 
 
“Unnies,” Chaerin whispered.
 
“Yes?” Bom and Dara replied.
 
“Minji and Taemin had disappeared and no one will be the emcees…” Chaerin said which made Bom and Dara exclaimed, “What!”
 
“Our son Taeminnie is missing!" Key told Jonghyun. Jonghyun rolled his eyes as he heard claiming Taemin as they son but his eyes widened upon hearing that Taemin was missing.
 
That news of the missing maknaes made 2SHINee1 create an emergency meeting by giving out parts to each 3 different grouping; Chaerin and Kibum in a group, Dara and Minho in another group, Bom, Jonghyun and Jinki in another group. 
 
“You are going on air in 3, 2 and 1,” One of the PD said.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo 2SHINee1 inminda,” The seven of them greeted at the stage.
“Annyeonghaseyo Minho inminda,” Minho introduced himself which was continued with the introduction of Dara, “Annyeonghaseyo Dara inminda.” Minho continued, “We are the pretty faces!”
 
“Annyeonghaseyo CL inminda,” Chaerin introduced herself followed by Key who introduced, “Annyeonghaseyo Key inminda, together we are the divas!”
 
“Annyeonghaseyo Park Bom inminda,” Bom smiled and greeted. “Annyeonghaseyo,” Both Jonghyun and Jinki greeted. “I am Jonghyun” Jonghyun said which was followed by Jinki who introduced himself by, “I am Onew!”
 
“Annyeonghaseyo we are the dancing maknaes!” Both Taemin and Minji greeted and walked out from the back of the stage. Both maknaes were drenched and they seemed that they had run all the way to the stage. Taemin greeted, “Taemin inminda,” which was followed by Minji who greeted, “2SHINee1’s maknae, Minzy inminda!”
 
“Welcome to SM and YG 2013 Christmas party!” Taemin and Minji chorused together.
 
“This is the first time whereby both YG and SM had collaboration what’s more is that we collaborated for a party.” Minho said.
 
“Yup, it was rather surprising when I heard Papa YG told us that we are going to have a party…” Dara replied and she asked, “Papa YG, why do you even wanted to try this?”
 
“Both Sooman and I just wanted to try something new therefore we had this idea…” Yang Hyun Suk sajangnim replied in which Lee Soo Man sajangnim agreed on, “Yup, this is also one of the gathering we can gather all of us together.” 
 
“Yup, other than that, those idols under either YG or SM were also invited!” Minho said.
 
“Here we have are idols from C-Jes entertainment, JYJ and Gummy!” Bom said; she was at one of the sides of the hall, together with Onew and Jonghyun.
 
“It really feels like the old times, together with YG family… It is true that my ten year contract with YG entertainment had ended but it doesn’t mean that we don’t hang out together as YG family.” Gummy said.  
 
“True, we may not want to come back to SM entertainment but we can always gather together as DBSK.” Yoochun said.
 
“Yup, it is like how I am having my solo album recently instead of being with the group,” Jaejoong said.
 
“No matter what entertainment, I am in, I enjoy both of them,” Junsu said.
 
“Thank you a lot sunbaes!” Onew thanked them before Onew continued; Jonghyun said “Now we will pass the time to the pretty faces, Minji and Taeminnie.”
 
“Yes, not only do we have our sunbaes, we also have our hoobaes,” Minho said.
 
“We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida,” EXO greeted.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo Winner inminda,” Winner greeted.
 
“How do you feel about EXO?” Minji asked Winner.
 
Kang Seungyoon replied, “They are capable. We hope to learn from them.”
 
Taemin asked, “How about you, how do you feel about Winner?”
 
“I had watched WIN and they had potential,” Suho said.
 
“Thank you, now I should pass the time to Key umma,” Taemin said.
 
“Yes, Taeminnie? Thank you for acknowledging me your mother, the group with me currently is YG trainees, Team B!” Kibum replied.
 
“It is true that we have lost but it is okay, we will continue to work hard!” Leader of Team B, Hanbin said.
 
“Team B fighting!” Chaerin cheered as she is one of Team’s B fans.
 
“Yup, I also had watched WIN and sure, both teams are awesome! Now we shall pass the time to the maknaes!” Kibum said. 
 
“Here we are with So Nyeo Shi Dae sunbaes!” Minji said.
 
“Minji, stop with the formalities,” Hyoyeon said.
 
“Yes unnie!!!” Minji said.
 
“How do you feel today that you are not with your family?” Taemin asked.
 
“SM Town like our second family so it’s has that feeling of family,” Taeyeon said.
 
“Thank you, now this is my cute friend, Sunyoung!” Minji said.
 
“And this is cute f(x)!” Taemin said.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo f(x) inminda!” f(x) greeted.
 
“True, this is a joyous festival, whereby we should celebrate as a family.” Victoria said.
 
"Yup right, now let's welcome Super Junior and Big Bang the two awesome boy bands and the alien!" Bom said.
 
"Yah Alien Bom! I am not the alien!" Seunghyun retorted.
 
"Yah Alien ahjussi, you are! If you ever notice I am not an alien!" Bom retorted.
 
"And so... These aliens will never seem to argue who is the real alieneven after the party..." Dara narrated.
 
"Yes, now seniors, tell us your experience," Jinki asked.
 
"Super Junior sure had members going to army but one day, we will be together again," Kyuhyun, the maknae of Super Junior, said.
 
"Talk about army, we might have to go there sooner or later. But remember something VIPs, you are the one which make us what we are today, though, we may not know everyone individually, we, Big Bang really wanted to thank you for all your support. It was because of you who make us who we are today, thank you, VIPs!" G-Dragon, the leader of Big Bang said.
 
"Unlike Big Bang, we had served army and it is our tenth year together. Thank you High Skools!" Tablo, leader of Epik High said. After three counts, the groups:  Epik High, Super Junior and Big Bang, chorused, "Thank you fans!"
 
"Now, we shall see those rookies from YG entertainment!" Minho said.
 
"Yes, together with us are Lee Hi, Akdong Musician and Bang Yedam!!!" Dara welcomed them enthusiatically.
 
"Yup, these are the rookies we recruit from 'K-pop Star' and 'K-pop Star 2'!" Taemin said.
 
"Say do we seniors care about you?" Minji asked the rookies. Without a second thought, those rookies nodded their head. "Yup, not only do Minji unnie, invite us to bowling, we were also invited to do charity together!" Lee Hi said.
 
"Well, it's something we shall do as I was the youngest in YG family for at least three years so I know that I have to shower them with love as a senior," Minji said with that she was being dragged into the pool by all of the YG rookies except Yedam as he was being grabbed by Taemin.
 
"Yedam, you are the youngest here right?" Taemin asked.
 
Yedam nodded his head and said, "Being the youngest is purely awesome!"
 
"Oh well, at least Key umma will acknowledge me as his son so I will always be the maknae in SHINee!" Taemin said.
 
"Yup Taeminnie, you are forever Jonghyun's and I son!" Kibum said, with that everyone laughed. After the first round of introduction, they went on the second round and kept on interviewing. While the hosting was on, half of the time, Taemin's eyes were on Minji. Minji was drenched once more. Taemin shook his head; he then wrapped his arms around Minji as she continued sneezing for the umpteen times. True, Taemin did that because the camera was not capturing them yet the camera was switched to them whereby they switched it to the camera facing Taemin and Minji. 
 
"Wow! Look at the screen now! Just wow! It's none other than the maknaes! Aigoo... Our Minji had grown up already..." Chaerin said as she faked sobs.
 
"Lee Taemin, meet me now!" Lee Soo Man exclaimed through the microphone.
 
"Gong Minji, you also meet me now!" Yang Hyun Suk said.
 
"Sajangnims, count them in!" Bom said as she pulled Chaerin and Dara whereas Onew pulled Minho while Jonghyun pulled Onew to the sajangnims.
 
"Explain." Yang Hyun Suk asked the six of them.
 
"To make it short and sweet, let me tell you what happened as there are so many fried chickens! Basically, they all are dating!" Onew said.
 
"Lee Jinki!" 2SHINee1 exclaimed.
 
"Thanks Jinki..." Soo Man said.
 
"I officially, allow you to date but meet us tomorrow to sign the contract." Yang Hyun Suk said.
 
It was because of water disaster whereby it made Minji and Taemin first know each other. It was because of water disaster which made them found out by the public, if it wasn't for those water disasters, the maknaes won't be together. Oh, those water disasters also put another two couples together, Chaerin and Kibum, Dara and Minho... If you were to ask about to ask who Bom’s boyfriend is, no one knows as she always tag around with two guys...
 

A/N: Thank you for all your support, for reading, for subscribing, for commenting, for waiting... Thank you!!!