Chapter 6~

Water disasters bring maknaes together

Minzy Pov

It's Saturday~ The majestic sun is shining brightly in the sky.

Now, I'm walking to the cafe as my unnies had asked me to help them buy coffee. 

They are such a bully!

But whatever~ 

Oh! Those money are Bom unnie's so, should I use her money and buy mine? 

Yes, of course!

Huul~ I have finally reached the cafe. This cafe is like an cafe made just for idols because not many people know this place and the workers are not really into kpop, so there's more sense of privacy.

After buying the coffee, I saw Taemin oppa right in front of me as I turned around wanting to go home.

"Hi Minzy," Taemin oppa greeted.

"Hi Taemin oppa," I greeted back.

"Wanna take a seat and drink some coffee?" Taemin oppa offered.

"Ok, I'll take a seat first," I said.

After Taemin oppa bought his coffee, he took a seat.

"Minzy, you alright right?" Taemin oppa asked concernly.

"Yes," I said.

We began talking and suddenly I felt that Taemin oppa is so friendly.

After drinking the coffee, I realised it's more than an hour already.

"Taemin Oppa, I need to go now," I said.

"Oh ok, bye," Taemin said.

I looked out the window and realised that the sky is overcast and it's raining cats and dogs.

I do not have an umbrella with me. What should I do?

"Taemin oppa, could you lend me an umbrella?" I asked.

"Minzy, I don't have a spare umbrella, but I could walk you to YG Entertainment," Taemin oppa suggested.

Well, it's not that I have a choice...

"Ok," I said.

So, both of us squeezed under the umbrella walking through the heavy rain. Taemin oppa is just inches away. Both of us hold the umbrella with one hand, as we must not hold hands in public, and carried the coffees ordered by my unnies and his hyungs. His arm placed on my shoulder so that we can be closer.

My heart skipped a beat.

It is supposed to be an 15 minutes walk but the rain made it longer. The cool wind made me shiver like mad.

"Minzy, take this," Taemin oppa offered his coat placing it on my shoulder.

"No Taemin oppa, I'm fine," I denied.

"You are already shivering, so just take it," Taemin oppa said with an warm smile that made me blush.

Why am I even blushing?

We walked together quietly. The strong wind came blowing however, all I could feel is only warmth.


A/N: Comment & Subscribe~