Chapter 16~

Water disasters bring maknaes together
Minzy Pov
My eyes widened. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. This is the first time I ever seen my favourite oppa being so drunk. He smiled with his small tiny eyes as he barged into my dorm tipsily.
 
"Daesung oppa!" I shouted which caused Daesung to flash me his smile then he said, "Minji-ah, please don't leave oppa!" It actually hurts me as I know what he actually meant. I also knew that I am the reason which made Daesung oppa drunk. Guilt was eating me up slowly. If only I had notice Daesung's oppa feelings towards me...
 
I gripped Daesung's oppa hand tightly as I replied, "Oppa! Get to your senses!" Daesung oppa shook his head and made his way to the kitchen. I quickly ran after Daesung oppa. 
 
Upon arrival, I found myself hugging my knees, sitting on the kitchen floor with tears streaming down my face as I saw Daesung took out another dozen cans of beer from the fridge and drink. I couldn't believe that I actually caused Daesung oppa such terrible pain in his heart and it made me guilty.
 
"Minji, want some?" Daesung oppa walked towards me smiling as he held a can of beer.
 
I stood up and smiled bitterly at Daesung oppa. I then pushed the can away from his hand.
 
"Aigoo... My  Minji is really playful..." Daesung oppa laughed and hugged me tightly.
 
I was in dilemma; one part of me wished to push him away as he stinks, whereas the other part of me refuse to do so.
 
All of a sudden I was captured between both Daesung oppa's arms. Fear gripped me tightly. I made a mental note to self that a drunken Daesung oppa was really scary.
 
"I love you, Minji~~" Daesung oppa smiled which was more like a smirked.
 
The most unexpected thing happened as Daesung oppa kissed my face with many and many of kisses. Tears streamed down my eyes, why was Daesung oppa that strong? I was trying to escape his grip but to no avail. I felt helpless; I wished my unnies were back. I shut my eyes as I convinced myself to believe that this was a nightmare. I pinched myself hard and was horrified that it was not. This can't be! The innocent smiling angel which I once adored was now a smirking devilish monster, Kang Daesung. I heard the knocking of the door. A faint smile was on my face as I knew that there was someone who will save me from the monster.
 
"Minji?" I was surprised upon hearing a male voice, a familiar male voice. I was able to cry out weakly, "Help!"
 
All I knew was that, that guy broke Daesung's grip and pushed him away from me. That guy dragged Daesung oppa away. Though my vision was blurred then, I managed to figure who that guy was. I gasped upon knowing that guy who saved me was Taemin oppa.
 
Taemin Pov
My brain hurt as I digested those scenes. My heart hurt even more. I did not know what to believe, reality or Minji’s explanation. A part of me felt that Minji was cheating on me and merrily lied to me for that she loved me. She was pretending and acted her crying. Yet, the other part of me felt that it was not her fault. 
 
"Minji-ah, I love you!" The drunken sunbaenim suddenly exclaimed, interrupting my thoughts. I had already shifted Daesung sunbaenim and on the sofa which was placed in the living room.
 
I went to the kitchen. Minji then asked me meekly, "Taemin oppa... You are not angry?"
 
I laughed out loud and said, "I won't take it to heart as Daesung sunbaenim is drunk."
 
She eyed me suspiciously which made me surrendered with both hands up, "I was jealous..."
 
She pinched my cheeks lightly as she giggled, "My oppa is so cute!"
 
I puffed my cheeks and folded my arms pretending to be angry. She knew the reason, I hated to be mention as cute so she said, “I’m sorry oppa, I meant you are handsome. Don't be angry oppa..."
 
I continued to pretend to be angry. My goodness, she is so cute!
 
"Oppa don't be angry I love you okay?" She said and tugged me lightly. I turned around and wrapped my arms around her as I smiled, "Why should be angry with you? It's not your fault after all."
 
She then asked, "Anyway, what brings you here?"
 
I didn't know why or how but I broke the hug and replied agitatedly, "You don't want me to be here?" 
 
"No oppa..." She replied but I cut her sentence with "You want to be alone with your Daesung oppa right?"
 
There was a dark silence. 
 
I broke the silence, "I am sorry Minji, I didn't mean to... I was too jealous..."
 
But god, I was too late. Minji faced me and pushed me away. There were already tears streaming down her eyes, she had cried once more. She pushed me out of her dorm and glared at me, "If you think I am that sort of people then that is me!"
 
I was about to apologise but nothing came out of my mouth as the scene of Daesung and Minji hugging and kissing reappeared in my head.
 
The door then slammed right in my face. Sadness filled me as I regretted saying that sentence...
 
Author Pov
It was three hours later when Bom, Chaerin and Dara returned back to their dorm. They switched on their lights as they found a figure lying on the sofa in the lying. They gasped in surprise upon knowing that that was Daesung and not Minji.
 
"Minji, we are home,"Chaerin called out but there was no reply and they assumed that Minji had fallen asleep. Bom decided to drop by Minji's room. She pushed open Minji's door and she heard some obvious sobs. She also saw Minji being covered by her blanket from head to toe.
 
"Minji, you are crying right?" Bom asked caringly.
 
Minji was somewhat surprised. She didn't expect that her unnie found out that she was crying that easily. Minji then suppressed her sobbing. After a while she pushed the blanket away and sat up right. 
 
"Bommie unnie..." Minji said.
 
"I can tell that you were crying and don't you dare to say that it's nothing. So, what's the matter?" Bom asked.
 
"Yup, Bommie is right so what is it?" Dara suddenly walked invaded into Minji's room with Chaerin.
 
"Unnies... I am just telling this because I am forced to... So let me say that Daesung was already drunk when he appeared then he drank a dozen of the beer..." Minji paused as their unnies somehow outburst, "What? Did he know how hard it is for us to buy that?" 
 
"Unnies, good night..." Minji said which made them remembered that Minji was in the middle of explaining something. They then gave her the attention.
 
"He then hugged me tightly which made me uncomfortable. Then Taemin oppa came and recused me. Taemin was jealous and made a harsh comment."
 
"Minji... Don't worry! We will protect you!" Bom said.
 
"Anyway, Papa YG had just messaged me that the dating test tomorrow will be canceled because of the current situation," Dara said.
 
Minji eyes widened. She couldn't believe that but it’s the fact. She knew that Dara won't lie at least not to her. The girls then encouraged Minji and waited for her to sleep.
 
They got out of Minji's room and went to both the kitchen and the living room to get down the cameras. They then went through the video and found that both males went overboard. They made a decision which was really to cancel the dating test. They want the best for Minji, she had too much for the day though.
 
The sun soon rose and it was the arrival of the next day; the day where the grand party will be held.
 
Both Taemin and Minji met up earlier with their group members and used the time which actually meant for the dating test to prepare for the party. They had to confirm the party preparations. But, they did not talk about other things and they were awkward with each other. As they do the final preparations, photographs were taken and obviously they pretended to be in good terms. In reality, they were trying to avoid speaking with the other team. But they need to so other than asking things about the party, they didn't talk to each other on personal life. Because of the maknaes of their groups, they avoided speaking to each other.
 
There was a lunch break whereby both groups 2NE1 and SHINee needed to be at the venue as they had to wait for the things they needed to be delivered. They sat down into two groups and eat. They only laughed in their own groups. There was a distance between both 2NE1 and SHINee. And anyone who saw this could clearly see the awkwardness between both groups.

A/N: I am totally sorry for not updating this story for such a long time as school activites burned my time away. 
Hope you like this chaper~