Chapter 1

Water disasters bring maknaes together

Minzy Pov

Here, I am at SBS. It was half an hour before our performance. I was thirsty so I walked towards the nearby vending machine and decided to get a bottle of beverage. As I was a few steps away from the vending machine, water spilled on my clothes. I was messaging my unnies. I looked up and to my surprise, I saw SHINee’s Taemin.

Taemin Pov

Banana milk~ I was walking while opening my bottle of banana. I was fully concentrating on opening my banana milk that I banged onto a girl. I looked up and that she was no other than 2NE1’s Minzy. And my banana milk spilled on had spilled on her. What should I do? Pay her some money? Bring her to buy some clothes?

“Sorry Minzy, I did not look where I am going,” I immediately apologized.

“Taemin Oppa, I also did not know where I was going as I was messaging my unnies. Sorry Taemin oppa, for spilling your banana milk,” Minzy, too, apologized.

“Minzy, it’s my fault for making your clothes dirty. Say, what do you want as a gift of apologize?” Taemin said.

“Taemin Oppa, what about you buy me banana milk as a way to apologize? By the time, my clothes should be dry,” Minzy said with a smile.

“Ok,” I said.

I walked towards the vending machine and bought two bottles of banana milk.

I gave Minzy a bottle of banana milk.

"Minzy, this is our first time talking alone right?" I asked.

"Neh, oppa," Minzy answered.

Minzy drankand her lips got milk on it.

"Minzy, your lips have some milk," I simply told her.

She almost use her hands to wipe her lips when I told her," It's dirty."

Minzy Pov

Eh? 

Don't tell me he want to be like Top oppa in the secret garden; kiss by wiping off the cream...

Screams in my brain!


A/N: Hi~ I hope you like the poster! ^_^

And I hope you would like my story...

Please comment, subscribe...