Chapter 10~

Water disasters bring maknaes together

Minzy Pov

Upon arrival,

YG appa led me to a VIP room.

The door opens revealing Taemin and SM.

Omo! I wonder why YG appa is bringing me here...

SM and Taemin immediately stood up and greeted us. In return, I greeted back as to show respect.

"Have you waited for long?" YG appa asked.

"No, we just reach," SM said, "Please take a seat."

Me and YG appa sat down. YG appa opposite of SM while I am opposite of Taemin oppa.

"Let's order some food," SM said.

After ordering...

"Are both of you curious why are you here?" YG appa asked.

"Yes" Taemin and I exclaimed at the same time.

"Well, both of you are here because," YG appa said.

"Both of you are going to organize a SM & YG party together," SM ended.

"Really?" Both of us exclaimed.

This is too good to be true! I always thought that YG appa and SM are rivals... In fact, everyone does!

"You see, because that both of you are friends, we decided that we are friendly rivals despite what the fans thought of," SM said.

"Neh, we use the link both of you have to create the party and well, it's gonna be live!" YG appa said.

"Bwoh?" Taemin and I exclaimed.

"It's a SM and YG party that is live and will be broadcast on SBS, KBS and obviously Youtube," SM said.

"So, when's the party?" I asked.

"Christmas!" SM said.

"You have quite a few months so don't disappoint us!" YG appa said.

"You better do a good job, okay?" SM said.

"Neh,"

"And remember that you are the organisers and the only one okay?" YG appa said.

"Why?" Both of us asked.

"We are afraid that the more people there are, the more fans will know and soon Saesang fans will be making rumors on who and who is dating and so on," SM answered.

"But you could gather both SHINee and 2NE1 together as everyone knows that both of you are friends. And if 2NE1 and SHINee cooperates, the nine of you should organise together," YG said.

"Ok," I said.

"Here are two movie tickets for you to enjoy yourselves," SM said passing us the movie tickets.

"Kasaminda," Taemin and I said.

 After the dinner,

Taemin and I bided our Sajangnims goodbye before going to watch the movie. Before entering the cinema, both of us wore the hoodies that our Sajangnims gave us so that fans or anyone notices us.

Both of us queued up and ordered some snacks.

"Taemin Oppa, what would you want?" I asked.

"Banana milk and popcorn," He said.

"Taemin Oppa, you sure love banana milk!" I said.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"You always drink banana milk..." I said.

"Oh... Is it too obvious?" He asked.

"Yes, it is," I said nodding my head.

After buying a popcorn, a cup of Pepsi and a cup of banana milk,

We went to watch the movie.

Both of us tend to take the popcorn at the same time and touched each other hands.

I want to take my hand up to allow Taemin oppa to take the popcorn first. But, he ,also, at the same time took his hand up allowing me to take the popcorn first. Then, our hands are slightly stuck in the bag of popcorn.

I blushed.

"Taemin Oppa, you first," I said as I am the dongsaeng.

"Minzy, you first," Taemin oppa said at the same time.

"No, you first," Both of us said at the same time.

I blushed redder and I noticed that Taemin oppa also blushed.

"You first," I said.

"No, you first," He said.

"No, you first," I said.

"Ssssh..." One of the audiences hushed.

Both of us took our hands out together.

I blushed.

I placed my hands into the pocket of my hoodie and I noticed that Taemin oppa also placed his hands at his pocket at the same time.

And when I think that oppa won't want the popcorn, I placed my hand but I also feel Taemin oppa's hand.

Why does Taemin oppa and I have as if we have the same brain that we think so alike?

It's getting more awkward.

I shall not take anymore popcorn. If I want popcorn or corn, I shall take it from Bom unnie!


Taemin Pov

Why does we move the same at the same time? 

Why is my heart beating so fast?

I shall not take anymore popcorn. If I want popcorn or popcorn chicken, I shall take it from Onew hyung!

After the awkward movie

Both of us took a cab back to our dorms. I dropped Minzy off at her dorm before going back to my dorm.


A/N: Comment and subscribe!