Chapter 11~

Water disasters bring maknaes together

Minzy Pov

When I just came back from the dinner,

My unnies rushed to the door bombarding me with questions. 

"Why didn't you tell me that you are eating with SHINee's Taemin?" 

"Why you came home so late? I thought YG appa said you will be back at 8pm, now it's already 10pm?" 

"Why did Taemin send you home?" 

Oh my god! Why are they so protective? 

"One by one, okay," I paused "YG appa suddenly bought me to a restuarant and Taemin is there with SM. SM suddenly gave Taemin oppa and I each a ticket for a movie. Taemin sent me home because only Taemin and I watched the movie; the Sajangnims had gone home." 

"So bad of you to watch a movie without us and even watched it with a guy friend!" Dara unnie said. 

"Bad maknae!" Both Chaerin unnie and Bom unnie said. 

Just then, Jiyong oppa dropped by and asked, "What did you call my favourite maknae?" He asked in a serious tone. 

"She is so bad today!" My unnies exclaimed together.

"She went to watch a movie with SHINee's Taemin!" Chaerin unnie exclaimed.

"Without us!" Dara unnie exclaimed.

"Alone!" Bom unnie exclaimed.

"Ohh..." Jiyong oppa chuckled.

”Why are you laughing?”  My unnies and I asked at the same time.

“Minzy, your unnies are overprotective because,” He paused indicating me to go closer to him and he whispered, “They want to watch a movie alone together with SHINee!”

I laughed.

“Minzy, what did Jiyong oppa said?”Chaerin unnie asked.

“Unnies!” I exclaimed.

“Yes?”

“I know why you are asking me so many questions already,” I said.

“Why?”

“Because…” I said.

“You want to watch movie with SHINee alone!” Both Jiyong oppa and I exclaimed.

“KWON JIYONG!” My unnies shouted and started to chase Jiyong oppa around the dorm.


Taemin Pov

When I just enter my dorm,

"Taeminnie, why did you ate dinner till so late! We have been waiting for you and we were so worried that you were kidnapped by the fans so we called SM hyung. He said that you were watching a movie together with 2NE1's Minzy... Why did you not bring me!" Key hyung said angrily in his 'umma' mode.

"Chill umma... Hyungs, if want to blame please kindly blame SM hyung," I said.

"Wait... It's Key who want to go not me, okay?" Onew hyung clarified.

"You sure? You suddenly stopped eating your chicken upon hearing that Taeminnie is watching movie with Minzy, and your mouth was hanging," Jonghyun hyung teased Onew hyung.

"How dare you speak to your leader in this manner!" Onew hyung said annyoned.

"But it's a fact," Jonghyun hyung said.

"Jonghyun, you also the same you know?" Minho hyung butted in.

"Minho, you also did that okay?" Jonghyun said.

"Hyungs, so all of you all crushing on 2NE1?" I asked to clarify.

My hyungs nodded their heads lightly.

"But there are only 4 girls and there are 5 of us. So, one of the girls have one more crusher. Now, tell me who you have a crush on?" I asked.

"Taeminnie, don't tell me you...." Key umma said.

"Have a crush on Minzy?" The rest of my hyung continued.

Oh uh...


A/N: Please Comment and Subscribe!