Chapter 8: Another Christmas Present

I Just Can't Let You Go

            We all watched Lizzie’s favorite Christmas movie, Santa Clause 2.  She stayed cuddled up to me through the whole thing.  Chunji wasn’t too happy about it, but he sat on her other side and rubbed her back a little when she asked him to.

            “Hyung, why are we watching this?”  Dongho looked over at me.

            “Be quiet.  It’s Lizzie’s favorite.”  I looked down at her, noticing her sleeping softly in my arms.  I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

            Chunji rolled his eyes.

            Li stirred a few minutes later.  She stretched and cuddled closer to me.  “Eli…”

            “What is it baby?”

            “Let me go.”

            “But I can’t.”

            “Eli…let me go.  I have to get up now.”

            I let go of her and made sure she was steady when she got up.

            “Idiot, she’s pregnant.  Why can’t you just let her go to the bathroom when she needs to?”

            I looked at Kevin.  “It’s not like I knew that’s why she wanted to get up.”

            He rolled his eyes and looked over at Hoon.  “Well, the bunny is out cold.”  Kevin poked his cheek.

            Kiseop and Soohyun stood up and managed to halfway wake up Hoon.  “Come on bunny boy.  You should lie down.”  Soohyun supported Hoon while he and Kiseop maneuvered him out of the living room.

            Lizzie walked back in.  “I knew he’d fall asleep, too.”  She sat back between Chunji and me, hugging the other person.  “Oppa, I love you.

            He pulled her into his lap and kissed her forehead, nose, and both her cheeks.  “I love you, too.

            She leaned back all the way into L.Joe’s lap, too.  “I also love you, Byunghyun Oppa.

            He smiled at Lizzie.  “Hyung and I both love you, Li.”  He tapped her nose once.

            “Yah, you’re making my boyfriend jealous.”  She sat up and slid back into the empty spot, hugging me.  “Eli, cheer up.  It’s Christmas.  Besides, I hardly ever get to see L.Joe Oppa.”

            I pressed my lips to hers.  “I’ll forgive you because of that.”

            She pulled back, sitting straight up.  “I almost forgot!”  She looked at Kevin.  “Hey, how could you let me forget to give him his Christmas present?”

            “Because…I forgot, too?”

            She rolled her eyes and got up.  “I’ll be right back.”  Lizzie left the room and came back.  She sat down and set a big box in my lap.  “Open it now.”

            I lifted the lid and took the first thing out.  “You finally made me a scarf and a hat?”

            She grinned.  “I had a lot of spare time on my hands these past few months.”

            I tried them on.  “I will never know how you get them so perfect everytime.”

            Li rested her hands on her belly.  “It’s a secret.”

            I slipped off the accessories and picked up the CD that was in the box.  “Your and Kevin’s recording session?”

            “That’s the other CD in the box.  That is actually a DVD.  We’ll watch it later.  Just us,” she added.

            I put the stuff back in and set the lid on the box.  I kissed my girlfriend lightly.  “Thank you baby.”

            “You forgot one.”

            “Where?”

            She removed the lid and flipped it over.

            I unpeeled the tape that kept the envelope there and opened the card.  I pulled it out and smiled.  “Wow baby…”

            She hugged my neck.  “I think if Kevin and Kiseop get to have a picture of her, then you should get one, too.”

            I opened the actual card and chuckled.  “You’re going to be a Daddy.  You’ll be the best in the world.  I love you, Pigeon.  Love, the future Mrs. Kim Kyoungjae.”  I set the card on top of the present and moved it aside so I could pull Lizzie onto my lap.  “I love you, too, baby.”

            Chunji fake gagged when I kissed Li.

            She pulled back from our kiss and glared at him.  “Yah Oppa, would you quit that?  It is quite possible that I’m going to marry Eli.

            I squeezed her.  “You are so going to marry me.  Eventually, you will.  I’ll hurt whoever tries to take you from me again.”

            “Even if Chunji tries to take me away?

            I pulled her as much as I could closer into my arms.  “Anyone.

            “Jealous Appa…”  Li put her head on my shoulder.

            I her hair.  “Is my Li-Li tired?”

            She yawned.  “No, I’m still waking up is all.”  Li took out her phone when it went off.  “Leave me alone, already…geez…”

            “Who is it baby?”

            “Doesn’t matter.”  She slipped her phone back into her pocket.  “It’s already seven thirty.”

            “We’re going to bed.  Night you guys.”  Kevin stood up and pushed the other U-Kiss members out of the room.

            I looked at my girlfriend.  “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

            “They’re planning something.”  She got up.  “Come with me, Eli.”

            I took her hand and walked behind her to the kitchen.  “What is it baby?”

            She pulled my arms around her and hugged my waist, leaning her head on me.  “Just hold me.  I didn’t want to be in there anymore.”

            I tucked her head under my chin and rubbed her back.  “Too many people at once?”

            “I promise, you know me far too well.”

            “Is it such a bad thing for me to know a lot about the woman who’s carrying my child?”  I pressed my face into her hair, breathing in the scent I’d missed so much.  “Not only are you carrying my child, but you’re the woman I love, too.”

            “Ok, now you’re getting corny again, Eli.”

            I chuckled and pulled her chin up.  “You’ve never minded, Laura.”  I kissed her softly.

            “Don’t call me that.”  She smiled, though, leaning her ear against my heart.  “You know what I always listened to when I really missed you?”

            “I don’t know, baby.  What?”

            She took her phone out and stared at the screen while she searched.

            “What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you, And what am I supposed to say when I’m all choked up that you’re ok?  I’m falling to pieces…yeah.  I’m falling to pieces…

            Li let out a slow breath and sat down at the table, keeping her eyes closed.

            I stood behind her and started rubbing her neck and shoulders.  “You alright?”

            “Will be…in a second.”  She released a breath and stood up again, holding both my hands.  “I love you Eli.”

            I smiled and hugged her close.  “I love you, too, Li.”

            She put her face in my neck.

            I realized she was crying and rubbed her back.  “Baby, what’s wrong?”

            Li pulled back and wiped her eyes.  “I just remembered something is all.”  She idly messed with the necklace I wore.  curved up slightly.  “You wear it.”

            I smiled.  “Of course I do, baby.”

            She pulled a chain out of her shirt.  “I’m wearing the compliment today.”  Her phone rang again, and Li looked at it.  “Oh, he called!”  She answered it.  “Hello?”  She smiled at the voice.

            “Neh Oppa, I missed you, too. Did he show you the picture?

            “What?  Yah, I’m going to hurt him.”  She pouted and put the phone on speaker.

            “I never saw a picture.  Ask hyung.  Wait…am I on speaker?

            “Neh, my boyfriend looked upset because he didn’t know who I was talking to.

            “Boyfriend?  Since when do you have a boyfriend?

            “Yah Hae Oppa, be nice.  You already knew who my heart lies with.

            “I wasn’t the one with the hopes up, Li.

            Li sat down and leaned against the back of her chair fully after setting her phone down.  “Oppa, you should make me some cake.

            “Yah, did Hyuk tell you about the surprise?

            “What surprise Fishy Oppa?

            “Uhm…no surprise!

            She giggled.  “He told me all about it actually.  When are you going to come over?

            “When can I come over?

            “I don’t know Oppa.  I have to have someone with me 24/7 for the next few weeks or so because of what happened earlier.

            “Well call or text me when I can come over.  Eunhyuk and Sungmin will come with me, and I’ll work in your kitchen while they pamper you.  Sound good?

            “It sounds perfect.  Hae Oppa?

            “Hmm?

            She smiled.  “I love you!”

            He chuckled.  “I love you, too.”

            “I’ll let you go Oppa so you can enjoy your Christmas.

            “I would come see you now, but Hyuk told me you’ll be with U-Kiss.

            I took Li’s hand, rubbing softly with my thumb.

            She looked up at me and smiled.  “When are you not busy next week Oppa?

            “Any day next week, as far as I know.

            “Well then come on Monday.  I’ll be at home with Chunji Oppa that day.  U-Kiss is having to work.

            “They’re having to work the week after Christmas?  Yah, we thought we had it bad.  Sorry Eli.

            I looked at her phone shocked.  “Yah, how did you know I was in here?

            “Lizzie gave it all away.  Who else would she be with if not the father of the baby in her womb?  She would be with Hyuk, that’s who.

            “Yah Fishy, how do you know that?

            “Why would you be with anyone else?  He’s your best friend after all.  Plus, you wouldn’t be with any of the U-Kiss members.

            “I could’ve been with Changjo or L.Joe Oppa.

            I pouted.  “Baby, you’re not making me feel any better.”

            “I was only saying the truth, Eli.”  Li raised her head when a faint noise sounded.  “Someone’s at the door.  I’ll talk to you later Oppa.”  Li pocketed her phone and stood up, squeezing my hand.  “Let’s go see who it is.”

            I let her pull me to the front door, standing behind her as she reached for the knob.

 

            I opened the door with Eli standing behind me.  It surprised us both at who stood there.

            “E-Eomma, Appa…what are you doing here?”  Eli stuttered behind me.

            His mother stepped forward and hugged me.  “I came to see my baby girl, pabo.”  She squeezed me, then held me away at arms’ length.  “How have you been feeling lately sweetheart?

            “I’ve been much better.  I’m just surprised to see you.

            “Wait, you told my parents?”  Eli looked at his mother and father.  “You two knew the whole time and kept it from me?  Appa, how could you do that?

            I pushed his stomach lightly and shut the door after his little sister came in.  “Stop being a drama queen Eli.  You’re giving me and the baby both a headache.”  I nudged him out of the way and walked into the living room, seeing Chunji and L.Joe playing on my computer.  I sat down on the two person loveseat, and Eli sat beside me while his parents and sister sat on the couch.

            Eli wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer into his side so he could lie his hand against my belly.

            His mother smiled.  “I’m glad to see you two are back together.

            I smiled and laid my hand on his.  “I ended up having to go to the hospital earlier.  I decided I shouldn’t keep the baby from him any longer.

            Eli smiled, too, and kissed my cheek.  “I’m glad you told me.

            “My doctor said I would probably be better off once you knew.  He was right.  I don’t feel quite so guilty or so much of the anxiety.

            “You still have the little stress line you always get at the sides of your face.

            “Of course I do, dummy.  I’m pregnant, and you’re my boyfriend.  I’m going to be stressed sometimes.

            “Yah, was that really necessary?

            “Neh, it was necessary.  Now be quiet.  I think it must be you who keeps my stress so high.  All this time I blamed Chunji Oppa.”  I flicked his forehead.  “That’s for making me falsely accuse my brother.”  I felt Hana kick and giggled.  “Even our unborn baby is punishing you.

            His sister spoke up.  “Unnie, what’s the gender of the baby?  It’s killing me to know.

            I smiled and stood up, pulling two envelopes from my computer desk where the two Teen Top boys were.  “Yah, my Oppa is so obsessive.

            He hugged me around the waist.  “Aw, sissy, you know I love you.

            “Yah Oppa, have you been drinking again?”  I pulled away and gave the first envelope to Eli’s mom.  The second went to his sister.  “Merry Christmas.”  I sat back down after adjusting my hoodie.

            Eomma and Appa looked at their card.

            “Oh, it’s so precious!  Look at it yeobo.

            Eli’s sister was gushing over hers, too.  “Yah, it’s so amazing!  I get a niece first!

            The others looked up.

            “So,” Eomma said, “have you chosen a name for her yet?

            Eli smiled and squeezed me softly.  “Lizzie actually has a great name picked out for her.  Even I love it.

            I smiled.  “Her name is Hana.  It sounds nice as Kim Hana and Hana Kim.  That’s what I wanted in the first place.”  I looked down at my belly.  “Eli, can you feel her?

            “Of course I can.  She keeps kicking my hand.

            “I told you she’s punishing you, too.”  I kissed his cheek.

            His little sister shot up and sat on the arm of the loveseat.  “Can I feel?

            I smiled.  “Of course you can.

            She set her hand in the center of my belly.  “Wow…

            Eli chuckled.  “She’s more amazed than I was.

            “I don’t think anyone could be more amazed than you.”  I thought about it.  “Ok maybe Kevin.”

            “Why Kevin?

            “He freaked out.  He was like, ‘oh my god, oh my god, oh my freaking god!’  It was so funny.  Kiseop had to shake him and tell him to get a hold of himself.

            Eli laughed.  “Sounds like Kevin.

            His sister put her hand back on my belly.  “Is that her heart?

            I looked at her, smiling.  “It is her heart.

            Eli looked over at his parents.  “So…why did you all really come over?

            His father looked over at his wife.  “I told you one of them would figure it out.

            Eomma rolled her eyes and looked at us.  “It is Christmas.  We’re here to take you both out.

            I pouted.  “I’m in no state to go out.

            Eli hugged my waist, nuzzling my jaw.  “Baby, you look fine.

            “You’re just saying that.

            “Why would I say something I don’t mean?  That doesn’t make sense.

            I hugged him back and kissed his cheek.  “So you can keep me forever.

            He squeezed me lightly.  “I already have you forever.  Come on.  Let’s go upstairs for a second.

            “Fine.  We’ll be right back.”  I stood up and went upstairs into my bedroom with Eli.  I put my hands on my hips.  “Now what are we doing up here?”

            He took my hand and pulled me into the closet.  “What do you want to wear?”

            I pulled down two dresses and held them up.  “The red or the blue?”

            “Even though it’s Christmas, I really like the blue one better.”

            “Ok.”  I hung the red dress back up.  “It’s good you picked the blue one.  It fits better than the red one anyways.”  I went to the corner where Eli couldn’t see me so I could use the mirror and changed into the dress.  However, I couldn’t get the zipper up.  “Eli, can you come help me now?”

            He came up behind me and slid the zipper up, then wrapped his arms around me.  “You look so great baby.”  He laid his chin down on my shoulder.

            I smiled and turned my head to kiss his cheek.  “Thanks baby.”

            “Come on.  Let’s go spend our Christmas night with my parents.”

            “When we get back, we’re getting in the big bed right outside of this room.”  I found a pair of black sandals to go with my dress and slipped them on.

            “Can you walk ok in those still?”

            I walked out of the closet and into the bathroom, pulling my hair down and brushing it.  “Of course I can.  Do you not have faith in me?”

            “I just remember that day at the mall.”

            “It wasn’t my fault I almost tripped.”  I turned the light off and pushed him gently ahead of me.  “Walk Eli, just walk.”

            “Baby, not so hard.”

            “Ahjussi,” I said, closing my bedroom door behind us.  “Kevin Woo, if you think I don’t know you have something planned, you’re wrong!  I see you hiding, by the way.”

            He came out of the room in front of mine.  “Don’t blame me.  I got curious.”

            “We’re going out.  Think you can make sure the others don’t wreck my house?”

            “They never would.  They’d have to face the wrath of the Super Junior hyungs.”

            I smiled.  “I love that I have them on my side, too.”  I kissed his cheek.  “See you later.”  I started to walk towards the stairs.  “Yah Eli Kim, you don’t wait on your pregnant girlfriend?  You’re a mean Ahjussi.

            Kevin and Kiseop both rushed to my side and put an arm around my waist on each side.

            “We’ll help Lizzie.”

            “Thank you Kevin and Kiseoppie Oppa.”  I kissed Kiseop’s cheek and hugged Kevin after I was at the first floor.  “Now go get some rest.  We’ll be back later.

            Kiseop smiled.  “Tell us if Eli does anything else.  We’ll sick Hoon on him.

            “I will Oppa.”  I picked my purse up from the closet in the hall.

            “Don’t forget your bag,” Kevin said.

            “It’s in my purse, Kevin.  Don’t worry.

            “Baby, come on.”

            “Don’t rush me Eli.”  I waved goodbye to Kiseop and Kevin before taking Eli’s hand.  I squeezed gently.

            He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, rubbing my arm.  “I love you baby girl.”

            “I love you, too, Eli.”  I squeezed his waist as we walked.

            We stopped in the living room.

            Eli rubbed my back.  “We’re ready.”

            His parents stood up.  “Are you going to ride with us?”

            Eli’s mom spoke up.  “Yeobo, we shouldn’t crowd Lizzie.  Don’t you think, sweetheart?”

            Eli squeezed my waist.  “It’ll be ok Appa.  It’s not like we’ll get lost.  She’ll be safe with me driving her.”

            “You’re lucky I trust you, or I would say I would ride with them.”

            He poked my side.  “Don’t be rude, baby.”

            His mother smiled.  “She can be as rude as she wants to you, Eli.  She’s carrying your baby.”

            “Mom, don’t tell her that!  She’ll really start doing it!”

            I pouted.  “I’m not that mean.”

            “I was kidding, baby.”

            “Liar.”

            “Aw baby,” he kissed my lips softly.  “Forgive Oppa.”

            “Why?

            “Because you love me.”

            I tapped my lips in “thought.”  I looked up at my boyfriend.  “Nope, not going to do it.”

            He pouted.  “But baby…”

            “No, I’m not forgiving you.”  I took my keys out of my purse and found my car key, holding the jumble of keys by it.  “Here.  You’ll need this.”

            He took it and closed the front door of the house after I went through.  Eli opened the passenger door of the car for me.  “Why not?”

            I kissed his cheek and got into the car, buckling my seat belt while Eli got into the driver’s side.  “Because I said I’m not gonna do it.”  I hooked up my iPod to the cable and went through my music.  I tapped on Replay by SHINee and set my phone down in the cup holder.

            “Oh, so now you’re showing your Shawol side?”

            “Yep.”  I went into my contacts and tapped one.  My boyfriend is jealous because I’m playing Replay in my car and not a U-Kiss song. ;P

            You were a Shawol first anyways!  <3

            I grinned.  “He’s so right…”

            “Who is?  Who are you texting now?”

            “Someone who I love almost as much as I love you.”

            “I didn’t know there was such a person.”

            I stopped the music and called him, keeping the phone on speaker.

            “Hello?”

            “Hi Key Oppa.

            “Hi Lizzie baby!  What are you doing?  Wait, I already know.

            “Really baby?  Really?”

            “Shut up Eli.”  I set the phone down.  “What are you doing Oppa?

            “Nothing much.  Just hanging out.  So, what song would’ve been next?

            “Either Lucifer or Hello, probably Lucifer.

            “Your favorite U-Kiss song vs. your favorite SHINee song.  Which one do you like more?

            “Crap…I can’t pick a favorite U-Kiss song…

            Eli laughed.  “Ha!  U-Kiss instantly wins!

            “My favorite SHINee song is Hello.  For one main reason,” I fixed my seat’s upright position.  “The music video came out on my birthday.

            “What would be your favorite U-Kiss song if you had to choose?”  Key asked.

            “I think Distance or Alone.

            “If me and your boyfriend sang, who’d win in your opinion?

            “Eli would.  It’s not because he’s my boyfriend either.  You’re a great singer, Key Oppa, probably much more talented in a lot of people’s eyes, but not in mine…”  I took Eli’s hand.  “It’s hard to describe, but Eli’s so different when he sings, especially if he’s only singing to me.

            He smiled and kissed my hand.  “Hey, we’re almost there, baby.”

            “Ok.”  I picked up my phone.  “I’ll text you later, Key Oppa.

            “Ok.  Take care of yourself and that baby!

            I smiled.  “I will Oppa.  Don’t worry.  I love you.

            “I love you, too.

            “Bye Key.”  I ended the call and put the phone on silent.  “Ok…I forgive you.”

            “I knew you would eventually.”

            I let my phone slide into the open part of my purse and laid Eli’s hand against my cheek.  “I remembered the one time I was really upset when you sang me to sleep over the phone because you guys were touring, and I was still at my house here.”

            He smiled and pocketed my keys, getting out to open my door.

            I took Eli’s hand and put my purse on my shoulder.  “Baby, come here.”

            “I’m right here sweetheart.”

            “I mean down.”

            He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine softly.  “That what you wanted?”

            I smiled, nodding.  “Exactly what I wanted.”

            He smiled and shut the car door, wrapping his arm around my waist.

            “Looks like she’s forgiven you, son.

            Eli squeezed my waist softly.  “She always does eventually, Appa.

            I rolled my eyes and went to his mother, linking arms with her.  “He’s so full of himself today.

            She smiled.  “He’s just excited.

            “If that’s what you want to call it, Eomma.”  I walked in the double doors when Eli and his father opened them for us.

            “Over twenty years and he still loves me enough to open a door for me.”  She nudged me with her elbow playfully, and we giggled.

            “Yah, what are you two giggling about up there?

            I smiled and winked at Eli’s mother.  “Nothing yeobo.

            “Eomma, what are you teaching my girlfriend?

            “Nothing son.  We’re just talking.

            We stopped at the host’s podium.

            “How many?

            Eomma patted my hand.  “There will be six people.  The last person hasn’t come yet.

            “I understand.  This way please.”  He took menus and lead us to the table.

            Eli pulled my seat back for me and scooted me in.  “You good baby?”

            “Quit making such a fuss over me and sit down, Eli.”

            He sat beside me, holding my hand under the table.

            I leaned over to whisper in his ear.  “Who is meeting us here?  Is your older sister coming as well?”

            He kissed my cheek.  “I don’t know, baby.”

            I pulled out my phone when I heard the vibrations.  “Who is it now?”  I went to my texts.  “Oh, it’s Park…”

            Is that you I see, Lee Lizzie?

            I looked over my shoulder and threw a playful glare at him before replying.  Are you stalking me Oppa?

            No, I’m just having a nice time with my wife.  I’ll introduce you two.

            Oppa, I already know your wife.  *rolls eyes*

            I shook my head.  “He is a nutcase.”

            “Who is baby?”  Eli set his water glass down.

            “My crazy doctor.”

            Someone came from behind.  “Sorry I’m late.

            I looked behind me.  “Y-y-yah, what are you doing here Oppa?

            “What?  I had to change before I came.  Besides, I couldn’t just let my baby sister go out without someone to watch you closely.”  He sat in the free seat beside me.

            I pouted.  “Yah Oppa, when are you going to get a girlfriend so you can leave me and Eli alone?  Aish, you’re so overprotective.

            He put his arm around me and pressed his lips to my cheek.  “Aw sis, you love me!

            “Yah Oppa, quiet down.  For an idol, you’re so loud and obnoxious.  Aish, I swear…

            “Yah sissy, say you love me.”  He put his aegyo on me.

            “You’re the older brother, and I’m more mature than you still.”  I sighed.  “Chunji-yah, I love you.  Now stop trying to work your aegyo on me.  It worries me how you can still look so cute at your age.

            “YAH!

            I covered his mouth.  “Shh!”  I sighed.  “Maybe I was wrong.”  I uncovered Chunji’s mouth and took my phone.  Yah Oppa, the two idiots on either side are stressing me out.  How should I calm down?

            Come over here for a minute.  My wife wants to speak to you.

            Ok.  Be there in a minute or two.

            I scooted my chair back a little.  “I’ll be right back.

            “Where are you going?”

            “Don’t start worrying, Eli.  I’ll be back.”  I kissed his cheek and got up, pushing my chair back in before walking over to the Parks.  I bowed to my doctor and his wife.

            “Yah dongsaeng, I told you that you don’t have to be so formal with me!”  Eunji stood up and hugged me.  “How are you?

            I smiled.  “I’m just fine Unnie.

            “Look at you!  You’re getting so big.

            “Yah Eunji, I don’t think that’s very nice.

            “Yeobo, be quiet.  Lizzie and I are great friends.  She knows I only mean the best to her.

            I smiled.  “I missed you Unnie.

            “Neh, I missed you, too.  How have you been?

            I looked over to the table my boyfriend, his parents, sister, and my brother sat at.  “Can’t you tell?”  I blew a kiss at Eli since he was staring and being his normal nosy self.

            “Your boyfriend is as nosy as ever, huh?

            “I don’t think he’ll ever stop.

            Eunji hugged me.  “You better get back over there before he comes and gets onto me like last time.

            I kissed her cheeks.  “I’ll call you Unnie.  I’ll see you in a week or so, Oppa.

            “You better be checking your sugar regularly.

            “Yah, I got my shot already today, and I have the bag in my purse.  Get off my back.  Aish, you’re worse than Kevin and Eli put together.”  I walked back to the table and slipped back into my chair when Eli pulled it out for me.  “Thanks Eli.”  I kissed his cheek.

            “Who does he think he is, huh?”

            “Yeobo, calm down.”  I put my purse in my lap and let my phone slide down into the slot for it.  “I’m back, so calm down.”

            “I ordered your usual for you.  That ok?”

            I hugged his arm.  “Like I said, you know me too well.”

            He took his arm away and put it around my waist, his hand rubbing my side.  “It’s not a bad thing is it?”  He pecked my lips.

            Chunji and Eli’s sister both did the gag thing.

            I looked at Chunji.  “Yah, would you stop it?  Did I not tell you that you have to deal with it?  Oppa, deal with me kissing Eli or I’m telling L.Joe Oppa everything.

            “N-n-no!  Don’t tell him!  I know that I playfully mess around with him, but if you tell him he’ll kill me for sure!

            “Then shut up if you don’t want me to have a dead brother.  Understand?

            “Yes, Li.

            I set my hand on my belly and let out a breath.

            Eli looked over at Chunji.  “Yah dongsaeng, can I ask her now?

            “Go ahead.  She’ll be mad at me if she doesn’t know what I’ve said to you.

            I looked at Eli.  “What are you two talking about?”

            He made our chairs face and took both my hands in his.  “You should’ve stayed around that night you left, Li.  I had a big thing planned for us.  Well, it was mainly for you.”

            “Huh?  I don’t understand.”

            He cleared his throat.  “It didn’t take all that long for me to see what an amazing person you were.  When I met you, you were singing a U-Kiss song.  I knew you were different when I saw you that day.  Then, we made a bet.  I would bring you to Korea for two weeks, but you wanted a month.  You won our bet and within the next few days, we were on the plane in the private section.  Through the whole flight, we talked a little, but mostly slept.  Then, when we got to Korea, your ex came, too, and you were upset after he confronted you.  It wasn’t long after that when I put a note on your phone.  That’s what started our whole relationship.

            “After that, you moved to Korea not even two weeks after you graduated high school.  We’d been together ever since the night you left.  But, you left because something happened from our relationship.  We ended up making a baby.  I couldn’t understand why you would just suddenly break us up, especially when that was such a big night for us both.  I’ve spent these past few months worrying to death about you.  If you were ok, how you were doing from the breakup since I’d heard you crying when you left the dorm, and even if you were staying in Korea.  I asked Kevin, but neither he nor Kiseop would tell me anything but that you were ok and not to worry about you.  Then, I came home only a few hours ago to find that you were in the hospital and that Kevin and Kiseop were going to make you stay at the dorm for the next few weeks with all of us.  I was originally planning on staying with Mom and Dad for the holidays, but I changed it all.  It was because I love you.  I always have and always will love you.  You will never even know how happy I was earlier when you put my hand on your belly, and I felt our daughter moving.  I love you baby.  I never want to have the chance to lose you ever again.”  He took something from his pocket, showing me a black velvet covered jeweler’s box.  Eli opened it, then looked back at me.  “Will you be mine forever officially?”

            I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.  “Our fate was sealed that day, Eli Kim.  I can promise to you now what I couldn’t before when you asked.”

            He smiled and kissed me, wiping the tears from my eyes.  “I love you baby.”

            “Yah, are you going to put the ring on her finger, you idiot?  Don’t make me regret giving you my permission to marry my sister.

            I looked at Eli.  “You asked his permission to marry me?”

            “I did months ago, silly girl.  I was going to propose to you earlier, but you kind of left me.”

            I kissed him repeatedly.  “I’m so sorry.”

            He took my left hand and slid the ring on my finger.  “It doesn’t matter.  You’re going to be mine forever now.”  He kissed me again.

            I hugged him tightly.  “Yeobo, saranghae.

            He kissed my cheek and rubbed my back.  “I love you, too.”

            “I don’t think we’ll ever forget this Christmas.”

            “Me neither baby.  Me neither.”

            When we got home, I was so tired, but I was happy, too.

            Eli opened the car door for me.  “Do I need to carry you inside?”

            I yawned and got out of the car.  “No, just make sure I don’t fall.”

            “Slip off your shoes baby.”

            “Fine.”  I slid both of my sandals off of my feet.

            Eli picked them up and held them in one hand while his other arm went around my waist.  “Let’s get you in the bed, hmm?”

            I nodded and yawned again.

            “Sissy, you ok?

            I looked over to my brother.  “I’m tired, Oppa.

            He came over to me and picked me up bridal style.  “Just rest your head on my shoulder.  I’ve got you.

            Eli started to mumble.  “Oh he can pick you up…”

            “He doesn’t have a hurt back like someone else does.  Plus, he always picks me up, even if I say not to.”  I laid my head on my brother’s shoulder.

            Eli opened the door, and Chunji carried me inside, immediately going upstairs to my room.  He nudged the door open with his toe since when I’d closed it, it didn’t catch all the way.

            Oppa set me down on the bed and kissed my forehead.  “Change into your PJ’s and go straight to bed, ok?

            “Yes Oppa.

            “I’ll see you in the morning baby sister.”  He hugged me and left my room.

            Eli walked in and shut the door.  “Now we can be alone again.”

            I smiled a little.  “I’m almost feeling too lazy to change.”

            “Which pajamas do you want?”

            I got up and went into the closet, opening the drawer with my maternity wear.

            Eli walked in and set my shoes down where they went on the shoes.  “You have pajamas with penguins?  Wear them.  You’ll look cute.”

            “I was going to wear them in the first place.  Now get out.  I have to change.”

            Eli kissed my cheek and went into the bedroom.

            I switched my dress for the penguins and walked into the bedroom.  I smiled at Eli and got into bed beside him, snuggling close to him.

            He wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back.  “You’re so cute baby girl.”

            I blushed and hugged him.  “I’m sleepy now, Eli.”

            “Then let’s just go to sleep.”  He moved to where he laid on his back and pulled me into his side.

            I laid my head on Eli’s shoulder, and we talked for half an hour before I finally passed out.


Hey-o subbies! ^o^
Great news....DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY!!!!!!
I have sad news, too. The fic is going to be ending in 4 chapters. =(
Mianhae~ but I have to end it somewhere. PLUS!!!!!!!! MORE GREAT NEWS....THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!!!!!