Quixotic

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someday.
Chapter 17: Quixotic
Note: I have implied the prompt#017 of opusfanfiction


By the time I walked inside our org room, I heard Jonghyun snorted and cover his mouth. Indeed he was laughing at me. Hastily, he nudges Jinki's upper arm, which made him look at me. When his gazes met mine, it went downward –into my clothing.

His shoulders quiver, then he laugh loud. So does Ki Bum and Taemin.

"Yo~ prince charming, where's your princess?"

"I haven’t seen her, do you?"

Jonghyun smirked on my acerbic remark. He rolled his eyes and huffed -- irritated.

"Hyung!" Taemin pleaded, my head instantly faced him. Yes, I should, because Taemin never calls me 'hyung', he would call me hyung when he only needs something. "I thought we're going to do the Naruto cosplay?"

"Yeah. Yeah. We thought you're man enough to fa---" Before they could sank me into their tense query, my head began to spin. Remind me, how did I end up wearing this vampire costume again?
 

***

 

"Minho! Minho~" My body bounces forward - backward, my head had to be shaken up from upward to downward. Yui was shaking me, forcing me to confess something to her. "Tell me, who's that girl?"

"I... I..." I laughed. She was funny. "I don’t know Yui." I held her hand, forcing her to stop doing this to me and she did. But she was still holding on my uniform.

"Uso.  You’re lying! You know her, don’t you?"

"I don’t know her!"

"Yes, you do!" She gripped my uniform again, this time she was aiming on my neck tie. "Spit it!"

"A-Ar-Ara-ga-ki Yu-i! I... I sa-id, I do-n't k-kn-ow her!!!"

"But I saw the way you stare at her."

"WHAT?! Is that a basis for knowing someone?"

She pouted and let go of my uniform whereas she look on the side, thinking. "You're right. It's just that, I never thought Jinki would be dating someone."

I chuckled. "Yah, Yui, Jinki is old enough to date someone, and he is not gay. Okay? If you’re that much curious, why don’t you ask him yourself?"

She gave me a half smile and elbowed me, "Are you jealous?"

"WHAT?! I am not jealous!" I could feel my cheeks burning, burning because of embarrassment not because of being jealous. "Why should I be jealous?"

"It's because, I’m talking about Jinki's love issues!" She smiled the same grin. I chuckled as I wiped my face from my forehead down to my chin. I'm not irritated, but I do find her childish acts way to cute.

"I have never been jealous ever since I was little...As I was saying..." I crossed my arms around my chest and closed my eyes to have a perfect concentration on giving Yui her lecture. "I should warn you, before you would come barging to him, Onew hyung doesn’t want to talk about his personal life, so neither anyone of us knows the real score about his personal affairs... If I were you, I would---"

"ME! ME! ME!" Ha? I open my eyes, only to find out that everyone is starring at us and the worst is, she is not listening to what I am saying. "Minho and I will do that!"

Do what?

I gazed at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter