Maybe

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Someday Chapter 13: Maybe

…And the pain would stop. But then I realized, you and him are different people.

------

After that date, Yui became distant with me. I don’t find it eccentric, because her whole persona is already odd for me.

Every day, I would watch her. I always stare at her, but she never returns the favor. I tried to consult her; apparently she's not being cooperative. She would always reject me when I’m near to her.

Everything is incomprehensible.

Sometimes, I even feel like I am a stalker, stalking her.

I cannot understand why she is acting like that. As far as I remember, I didn’t do or say anything that would hurt her.

And never will I do it.

For the last 4 days, she kept on ignoring me. I feel like I’m invisible. She makes me feel like I’m not here, physically.

They even felt sorry for me.

And for the past days, I kept on trailing her home, making sure she would be home, safe.

But I never heard her voice. Nor she would look at me in my eyes. She was always in silent.

It was only four days, yet it feels eternity. I even feel my hair had grown into inches.

I cannot even ask her how her day was, how she was and so on. I cannot do anything but to stare at her from afar.

It was upsetting.

After those days, I’ve realize Yui won’t talk to me. And I, as a man, should make the first move. So I decided to make to prepare some lunch for her, hoping it could be a perfect peace offering.

-------

When the bell rang, the students one by one had gone outside. I stared at her and then I saw Yui ransacking her bag. Rather, I think she was doing it purposely in order to avoid making eye contacts with me.

She was in total panic. I stood up and walk on in front of her table. I wanted to help her, but…

I gawk at the thin air, specifically outside. I placed the lunchbox on her desk and said, "Yui... don’t skip your meals."

I did not see her reaction or hear her comment.

Blankly, I step outside our classroom and went to look for them.
-------

“YAH~ CHOI MINHO!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter