Like

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someday
Chapter 12: Like

As the days seem to go on endlessly, my days with you has been perfect, somehow I spoiled the perfection.

---

I inhale and smelt the spring air. The peaceful Saturday morning is what I've always wanted the most. The restaurant was somewhat in calm, my life is perfectly calm.

I stretched my arms upward, bending backward and stopped until I heard some crunches on it.

This feels so goood! No words can express how happy I am. I have never felt this at peace ever since she came.
___


Gaaad, I feel bored.

The silence is deafening that I face-palmed. My elbows were cupped on the coffee table and my head is slowly falling down.

I closed my eyes and I could feel my body swaying in the rhythm of the air as the forty-winks were visiting me.

The wind chime dinged. It meant a new customer.

I looked upward and greeted.
"Good afternoon. Welcome to...." I stopped. Somehow, I suddenly felt my tongue retreated.

She smiled at me. It was the sweetest smiled I’ve seen from her. My heart started to pound uncontrollably. I wanted to clutch my chest to let it stopped. Instead I stood up and I could feel my lips getting twitchy.

“Yu-Yu-Yui.”

“Heh.” She bit her lower lip, controlling her smile. She took some paces closer to me, closing the gap between us, I could feel my chest throbbing faster. “Why do you look surprised?”

“Cause… uhm… ugh…”

“Cause you’re happy to see me? Right?” I grinned at her; definitely she answered her own question. “Don’t worry, I miss you, that’s why, I went here.”

“Yah~ Minho, who are you---” someone spoke I turned around and saw who it was — it’s Kim Yanna, my co-worker. I smiled at her. “ohhh…” She said, like she was embarrassed. “Sorry for interrupting.”

“It’s okay. Yui this is Kim Yanna… Yanna this is Yui, Aragaki Yui… my…”

Ohhh-kay… What should I address her to?

Yui stepped forward, almost pushing me to the side, she stretch out her hand and went to shook Yanna’s hand. “Hello. Well Minho had already introduced us to each other… and HE…”

She glared at me. I gulped.

“He... didn’t dare to tell what my position is.” She gaped back at Yanna and smiled at her casually. She let go of Yanna’s hand and went closer to me. She looped her right hand on my left and said, “I’m Minho’s girlfriend.”

Yanna’s shoulder shrug, hastily she covered with of both of her hands then I believe I or we heard her gasped quite aloud.

“Nande?!*” She removed her hand away from and inclines closer to Yanna about to raise her right fist.

Uh-oh. Folks, let’s welcome the ogre from the land of the rising sun, Ms. Aragaki Yui.

“No… Nothing, I just got surprised… Ca-cause Minho hadn’t mention of you before.”

“Now, you know. So don’t you dare to steal Minho away from me, okay?”

“Oh. Yeah. Absolutely.” Yanna nodded swiftly. “Ugh… I’m going inside now; I think Min Shi is calling me. It’s nice meeting you, Yui; talk to you later.”

She scampered away from us without a sound; furthermore Yui grinned widely and playfully wiggled her fingers. I lower my head to reach her face.

“Yah~ why did you do that? You scared Yanna! ... AWWWW!!!” I didn’t see that coming, Yui just gave me a knuckle blow on my forehead.

“Choi Minho! Why are you protecting her? Don’t tell me you like that Yanna girl?!”

“WHAT?! Yah! Yui, stop believing over your hunch, Yanna is just a friend, okay? You already said, you’re my girlfriend, well that’s true, I'm your boyfriend, so stop telling me those crazy theory of yours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter