Overnight

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Someday Chapter 15: Overnight

"Minho, what are we going to watch later?" Yui's voice shrilled around the video rental shop. Key looked at her annoyed and back at me with a glare.

As eyes were on me, except for Yui who' is busy checking out every CDs her hand could grasp. "Lalala~" Taemin and Onew sing out as they make out their way... away from us.

"Why is she here?" Ki Bum hissed under his breath as he slowly approaches me.

"She said she wanted to come with us, so I brought her." I answer, almost mumbling all the words I say. Ki Bum suspires and in instant he feign a smile as he walk closer to Yui.

"Ah! Yui, why don’t you buy this? This movie suits Minho and you!"

"Ha? My sassy girl?"

"Yeah. Yeah. You're the sassy girl, and Minho is your slave." It was sarcastic. My eyes grew wide, trying to give him a hint to shut his loud mouth.

"So... what do you mean by that acerbic remarks of yours?" Yui angled her head, stand in akimbo position and look at Ki Bum fiercely.

Danger. Should I call 911?

He let out a breathless chuckle and went forward closer to her, “what I am trying to say is, obviously, you’re being a brat and push---“

“AH!” Taemin screamed like he was being tickled out of nowhere. All eyes darted him. Jonghyun and Onew plucked the CD out of his hands.

“I’ve always want to watch this.” Jonghyun said, the sentence should be said with enthusiasm, however, when he spoke it, it was normal… it even made me doubt, whether he had watched it already.

Onew pulled Key’s shirt away from us. It was a cue, rather their ways of making the two, calm down. With honesty, I gave up already. I don’t think, I have the will to tame Yui anymore.

She’s draining my energy.

“Waa? Shutter? Horror?” Yui clustered closer to them and ask. I echoed her. As she saw the CD case, at a snail pace, she started to grip my arm.

“Why?” Key mocked. “Are you scared?”

“N-n-no I’m n-not scared! W-why s-should I b-be?! It’s j-just a m-movie! R-right Minho?”

I nodded.


“Good. We’ll rent this one, and watch it on Minho’s place.” We watch their backs as they started pacing closer to the counter.

“Eh?!” She chirped. Everybody gave her a weird glance. This time, her grasp were stiff.

“Is there any problem?”

She shook her head fast and grinned, “nandemonai”

I exhale. I wonder what would happen later. Should I be excited?

----------------------------------------

After we ate our dinner (courtesy of Mr. Kim Ki Bum) the four of them roll out a mattress and slump their selves on the floor. Yui and I sat on the couch opposite end to each other.

“Key!” Jonghyun nudges his back and he gave him a glare. “Play the movie! ASAP! We’re waiting like hell here!”

“Fine! Fine!” He reluctantly crawled and inserts the disk inside the player. Taemin stood up and turn off the lights. I arched back my head, feeling sleepy and bored since I’ve watch this movie already. Honesty compelled me, I could say, this movie was creepy!

I remember w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter