Perfect

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Someday Chapter 16: Perfect

If there is one thing that I could be mad at, is receiving an unwanted call at this ungodly hour.

I woke up with buzzing sound of my mobile phone. I could feel my eyebrows, throbbing from irritation coming from the sun rays which penetrates through the curtains and from this annoying caller who woke me up.

Groggily, I sat on my bed and yawned. After minutes of reflection, I decided to answer this call from my anonymous caller.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Good morning, Minho." The other line spoke. I gasped. That voice. I open my eyes very wide and I beamed until I could feel my muscle sore.

"Min Suk-noona?" I said with full eagerness.

She laughs breathlessly. I can't believe I'm hearing her voice again. It really made my morning. "Have you been well?"

"Yes! I'm good. I'm good. You?" From eagerness, my voice changed its tone from almost inaudible... and almost kid-like that is going to throw tantrums any time now. "Noona..."

"I know... That’s the reason why I called you. I wanted to inform you that I'll be going home in two-weeks time."

"Chincha?”

"Ne."

"Kamsahamnida. "

"Wae?" She laughed.

"For coming back. I've thought you're planning to abandon me as well."

"Aigoo! Yah! Choi Minho!" I snorted. It’s been a while since someone scolded at me like that. (Yui is giving me this strange / creepy feeling. She's not scolding me anymore like she used to several decades ago.) "I am not your father, okay?"

I laugh breathlessly and mocked, "Isn’t he your father as well?"

She scowled. "He USED to be my father; he used to be our father." I chortled silently. I can envisage her face right now, and I'm pretty sure she is extremely mad. "Ooh. Shut up, okay? I don’t want to talk about him."

"Araso " For a second, we stayed on the phone silently. I heave a sigh followed by a silent hum. I rubbed my eyes and stretch my hands upward. Today is Wednesday, and luckily today is free day. I did not know how happened, but still I'm grateful for it.

Noona chuckled lightly, "don't give me your 'hmms', Choi Minho. I know you more than you can picture out. Do you have something to tell me?" She paused. "Who is she?"

This time, I laughed aloud. How did she know that it was a she? Hmm. I guess this is what mom had told us before, when we’re still a kid, she told us, that it is what you called, women instinct. I even remember when I was 8 years old, she knew dad is having an affair and one day he would leave us. And it happened,

It was posterity.

“I want to introduce you to someone special.”

“KYAAAAA!!!” She squealed like a 16 year old high school girl and it pierced on my eras.

“NOONA!” I complained. “Do you have to shout like that?”

“Sorry! I got carried away!” I suspire. Do older sisters always act like that when they got to hear their younger sibling telling their love stories? “So? Mind fishing me the latest gossips? So what’s her name? How do you guys met? IS she that pretty?”

“Aish. So excited.” I mumbled.

“YAH! CHOI MINHO! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”

“Hmmm…. Nothing… But her name is Aragaki Yui, she’s an exchange student from Tokyo.”

“Whoa! I never thought my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter