Normal

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Someday Chapter 14: Normal

Someday you'll forget the color of my eyes, the sound of my voice will be unfamiliar.
---

'Are you sure, Yui will like that?' Taemin's question rung on my head for the nth time; all joking aside, whenever I would recall that statement my self-esteem gets lessen.

Well... I hope Yui would like it... I really hope.

-----

Like a normal day. I'd always take glances on Yui. But this time, it was different. Most of the time, I would caught her staring back at me.

Honestly, it felt nice.

Especially when she's pretending to divert her attention when I’ve caught her already, apparently, she's being obvious.

---

When the bell rung, inevitably, I look at my right, I saw Yui, gawking at me, with her right hand cupped on her cheeks and her elbow glued on her desk.

Abruptly, I look away. I felt embarrassed… as usual.

All of a sudden, I heard some weird, rumbling sounds, and then I realized its lunch time and I haven’t eaten yet. I stood up, and then our gazes met again. I pressed my lips, and bow my head politely at her as I passed by her chair.

I hope and pray, Ki Bum has another extra lunchbox, I forgot to prepare mine. When I got outside our classroom, the hallway was hushed. You could even hear your footsteps, even your inhalation.

Irritated for the second time, I scratch my head. I forgot where would they eat today and I left my mobile phone on my bag. I sigh in exasperated. In a normal day like this, I can’t believe I could be reckless sometimes.

“MINHO! CHOI MINHO!” I gulped, that rampant voice. Clearly, I know who it was… Before I could turn around and face her. She was already standing closer to me.

“Yu—Yu---“

“YAH!” By instant, she pulled my necktie which caused me to bend forward closer to her. Our foreheads almost on knock each other. Steadily, we stare at each other and her eyebrows were furrowed. Then she pushed me back and I stumbled. "Do you think you can bribe me with your lunchbox?!"

My eyes become wide. I got awed like the first she shouted like that. She's y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter