Say You Love Me Too

Autumn's Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Say You Love Me Too (Yoochun+Jaejoong+OC)

~this is a requested fanfic I wrote a few weeks back. Enjoy! ^^

 

---------------

 

“I’ll see you later then,” Sun Jung bid one of her friend farewell as she turned the opposite way towards her own classroom at the end of the hall. She immediately saw the group of hot men standing just at the door of her classroom. She ran towards them excitedly.


“Yo! What’s up guys?” she beamed at the tall guys who were also smiling at her.

“Hey you’re late. We’ve been waiting for you for ages! My beard is already growing,” one of the guys said as he touched his jaw.

“Pshh. Come on, Yunho-ah. I’m only late by a few seconds!” Sun Jung slapped Yunho’s hands playfully as she let out a soft giggle. “So why are you guys in front of my classroom so early in the morning? Does any of you happen to have a crush with one of my classmates?”

Her random assumption had somehow made her own heart beat rapidly. She didn’t even know how she could ask such a question to the kingkas of the school. Of course it’s impossible for any of them to fall for the plain girls from her class. Sun Jung’s eyes travelled from looking at Yunho’s, Changmin’s, Junsu’s and finally at Jaejoong’s to search for answers. Suddenly, the thought of Jaejoong having a crush on her made her blush wildly.

Just as one of them were about to answer her question, they realised the familiar look that Sun Jung had on her face. They paused and looked between Sun Jung and Jaejoong repeatedly as both of them were looking into each other’s eyes.

“Ew, I thought you’ve got over Jaejoong already,” Changmin bluntly commented and took a few disgusted distances away.

At this, Jaejoong let out a hearty laugh as Sun Jung rushed towards Changmin to give him a good beating for embarrassing her.

“What can I say, I’m too irresistible,” Jaejoong smirked proudly.

“I’m soooooo over him okaaaay!” Sun Jung muttered at the same time.

Junsu and Yunho could only join in the laugh.

“Okay. Okay. I’m sorry. I was just having some fun,” Changmin pulled up both hands to surrender as he also laughed at Sun Jung’s silliness after consuming a few of her soft punches which were like tickles to his skin. “Look, are you free after class?”

“Yeah, we wanted to try out that new five-star restaurant at the city,” Yunho added with a smile.

Sun Jung pulled herself away from Changmin and looked at all four of them, thinking for a moment. “Of course!” she smiled widely, forgetting all the teasing that had taken place just a few minutes ago.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

School today was more boring than usual to her opinion. She just couldn’t stop yawning in class and end up sleeping on her table with her head resting on her arms while the class was still commencing. Not that anybody minded to listen to her soft snores. She was just too brilliant in her studies to be bothered. And everyone was already used to it by now.

As soon as the last bell rang, her head immediately shot upwards causing the people seating beside her to jump in surprise. She ignored their curses and grabbed her untouched bag and ran out of the class. She couldn’t wait to go out and have lunch with her best buddies, especially when her stomach is grumbling so wildly.

She arrived at the deserted corridor in front of the kingkas’ classroom after a few minutes. She peeked inside and saw that no one was inside. She grunted hard. “How dare they forget about me and just leave? They were the ones who wanted me to meet them here.”

Feeling slightly disappointed, Sun Jung walked towards the nearby bench and sat down. She crossed her arms and made a grumpy face. In her head, she was thinking of all the possible ways to get back at the guys for giving her the false hope. They should know that she had a big appetite, and the invitation to dine at one of the finest restaurant was like a Valentine’s Day gift from Jaejoong to her.

Opps…

She still hadn’t got used to not thinking about Jaejoong in her daydreams. It was true that she had forgotten about her infatuation for that pretty-faced guy. But these things had become part of her habit. Her blushes, her thoughts, might still develop around him. Jaejoong has turned out to be the best of her best friends, and of course, the others have realised this.

“Hey, are you waiting for Jaejoong and his friends?” a voice came up to her.

She lifted her head and saw the last guy that she expected to see, especially after school was over. It was the other hot guy of the school, the one who refused to join Jaejoong’s gang even after fulfilling every possible qualification.

He smiled seductively towards her, purposely exposing his charm. Or maybe he was born to smile like that, and he could do nothing about it. Either way, she could feel the tinge of disgust at seeing his unnecessary greasiness as she fidgeted uncomfortably in her seat.

“Yup. Why?”

Another killer smile. “The school admins has asked for them. They might take a while. Do you mind me keeping you company while you wait?”

She had never approved of guys who switch girls like they’re changing clothes every day. And this guy is one of the bad examples. She hoped that he’s not here to hit on her, because she will immediately turn him down. But letting him wait with her should be alright… Right?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

“Do you know this girl named Han Yuri?” he suddenly asked.

Sun Jung turned to look at him who was currently sitting at the other end of the bench. Her forehead frowned as she was coming up with possible reason of why this guy could be interested in the prettiest girl in her class. She might not be special, but she was the best out of all the plain girls she knew.

“Yeah, we’re in the same class. Why?”

“Can you do me a favour?” he turned his body to face her more properly as Sun Jung immediately recognised the player’s glow in his eyes.

She smirked in annoyance. She could immediately guess what he would be asking from her. “What will I get for helping you?” she asked instead.

The guy beamed and scooted closer. “I’ll pay for your lunch for the whole month!”

At the mention of food, her eyes quickly lightened. “Sweet! Oh, by the way, your name is Yoochun right?”

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

“I’ve been trying to get close to her, but she’s difficulty different,” he started one day.

It has been a few days since they first spoke to each other on the bench. And Sun Jung could still remember the tease she received once the guys were back from the admin’s office. They were playfully accusing her of cheating on Jaejoong, whose expression is unreadable by her.

“How different?” she pretended to investigate on my way to help Yoochun get hooked up with Han Yuri.

“I don’t know how to explain. I thought she could be easy, since I got bored of my previous types. She’s very pretty for an innocent girl. And I just noticed how hard it is to get nice girls to fall for me.”

Sun Jung smirked at his remarks. “So you admit that your previous girlfriends are all bad?”

“I don’t mean it that way!” he suddenly felt alarmed. Perhaps the ego of keeping up to his standards took over him. “Anyways, tell me more about Han Yuri. What type of guy does she like?”

She chuckled at his question. “First of all, she doesn’t like playboys like you. Even I don’t, and also most of the girl population in this school. They’re only after your status and money. And behind your back, they’d only laugh at your stupidity.”

His eyes bulged at her lengthy statement. “Yah! I didn’t ask for that much details!”

“Opps, my bad…”

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

“Sun Jung, I heard you’re helping that self-centered Yoochun guy to get one of the girls from your class.”

Junsu suddenly asked as he was walking her to her doorstep one day. Every day, the guys would take turns to walk her home from school. She couldn’t remember since when they had come up with this weird arrangement. But she was nevertheless grateful for it.

“Yeap, and he promised to pay for my lunch this whole month. Isn’t that great?” she smiled widely. “Why do you ask?”

He looked at her as he fixed the position of his bag-strap on his shoulders. “Jaejoong has been asking about it,” he answered indifferently. “Maybe he’s worried that you might be Yoochun’s next target.”

“Oh…” Sun Jung stared at her feet which were taking one step after another. “Tell him he shouldn’t be. Yoochun’s a pretty cool guy. Though, he might be really annoying at times due to that playboy attitude.”

“Uhuh…” Junsu nodded. “Alright then, that’s your house. We’ll see each other tomorrow, okay?”

“Umm, actually I’ve promised to meet up with Yoochun tomorrow. He said it’s an emergency. I don’t think I can join our usual weekend’s outing this time.”

Junsu’s face immediately dropped. He was starting to feel a bit disappointed at how Sun Jung was paying more attention towards Yoochun lately. But he tried not to show it.

“That’s cool. No problem. I’ll just tell the others,” he said before turning around.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter