"Pleaseee for your sister!!"

"Who would have thought that I would fall for you...!"

The next day...

I woke up at the sound of my alarm.It was 7:00 a.m.I stood up and wend in my bathroom for my daily rutine.It was the beggining of Summer so i was free from school.I took a quick bath and then i went to my kitchen to make breakfast.I am a good cooker and i liked cooking so i never ordered.Today i cooked pancakes wich i really liked and ate them.Then i went on the living room and  the tv but there wasn't anything good to watch so i turned it off.Then suddenly i remembered that my sister was coming during lunch time and got right up and went in my kitchen.I was looking at the ingredients i had so that i could decide what to cook for my sister.Even though she was living with Exo-M she still came to see me and when ever she came i would cook something delicious since she loved my cooking.I really love my sister!Even though she was 19 and i was 17 we were really close!We shared everything with each other and noone could seperate us.

After the thoughts i had i decided to go at the convenient store.I ran up to my room and change in to this(without the hat,shoes and accessories^_^)

1269321780_82266547_1-Pictures-of--Pre-o

and wore my shoes

SO42026-2-0.jpg

and then left for the store.When i arrived i saw that there weren't many people and walked in.I bought what i needed and went to pay for them.There was a guy paying for his things and when he saw me he smiled at me.I didn't smile back and just rolled my eyes.I wasn't a cold person but i didn't want to get hurt again so when ever a boy did anything i just ignored him.I knew was pretty but not in an arrogant way.I just thought that i was ok.I snapped out of my thoughts when the boy said something to me."Do you need help after you pay for your things? It looks like it will be difficult for a girl to carry them alone."He said while smiling.I said,still having my poker face on,"No thanks.And i can carry them by myself.Even though i don't look strong i am pretty strong.Do you want to see?"I said while making a fist. "N-no that's ok.A-anyway i-i have to live now.Bye"he said and ran away.Then i payed for my things and went home.

I arrived at home and got right away in my kitchen and started cooking.It was 12:00 a.m and my sister was coming at 2:00 so i had two hours to cook.I decided to cook Sweet and Sour pork since it was Ae Cha's and mine favourite food.I was cooking when my phone rang.

"Hello?" i answered without looking."Eunji-ah~~~~! I'm coming in awhile!!! You're home right??You didn't forget your lovely sister,did you??"

"Of course no unni."i said while laughing at her childishness.Even though she was the older it was like i was.She was so childish and full of aegyo around me that it made me think that she was younger.But she showed that only around me.I have aegyo as well but only showed it to her like she did.

"Eunji-ah~~~what are you cooking??You are cooking right??"she said and i laughed again at her."Of course unni.And guess what i am cooking."i said and she answered immediately."Sweet and Sour pork???" "Exactly!"I said smiling."Ahhh~~~~I'm coming right awayyy!!!!"She said and then we both hang up.

After a while she arrived and opened the door with the key that i gave her.She ran up to me and hugged me tightly and said how much she missed me and that she loves me so much.I hugged her back and said the same things.When we finished hugging each other we went at the table and sat."WOW! It smells so good!!'Thanks for the good food!I'll eat well!!"She said looking at me with a huge grinn.I smiled back and started eating.While we were eating and chatting i remembered what i wanted to tell her about Exo-M."Ohh unni i wanted to tell you something."i said."Oh jinja?Ok you can tell me and then i have a favor to ask from you."she said while munching."A favor?What kind of favor?"i said raising an eyebrow."Í'll tell you after you tell me what you want to tell me"she said with a smile."Ok..here it is...you know yesterday i watched Exo-M's interview in China." 'Ohh great!Then she will agree to my favor!!'Ae Cha thought happilly."and i saw that they are very arrogant!!Well maybe they aren't all like that and maybe they were doing it for fun.." 'OMO!Don't tell me...'Ae Cha thought again "BUT this guy Chen is totally an arrogant person!!And as you know i really hate arrogant people so i wanted to tell you that i am not a fan anymore so don't bring me the cd that i had asked you to bring me.I really don't like them any more."

Ae Cha's P.O.V

"...I really don't like them any more."was what my little sister Eunji said. I froze when i heard that and my chopsticks fell from my hand. "Unni guenchana??" Eunji asked me with a worried face."Ah...are you sure that you don't like them any more??"i said hoping that she would change thoughts.But i was wrong."Yes unni.I don't want to even talk about them!Anyway that's what i wanted to tell you..so now is your turn.What is your favor??"she asked anticipating for my answer.I sighed and decided to tell her.I can make her like them again i thought to my self making a fist in my mind. I took a deep breath and said "I need you to take my place as Exo-M's closer assistant while i will be with our parents because mother is sick and father can't take care of her!"i looked up at her and i saw her pretty puppy eyes widened in shocked."Eunji..?"i said while still looking at her."You are kidding me right??"she finally said."No i am not.It's true Eunji-ahh~~~~~!!"i said using aegyo."Well i'm sorry unni but i won't accept.I am not going to stay with someone as arrogant as this guy Chen!Even though he is the only real arrogant in Exo-M i won't go because i will be seeing him as well!"she said and took the plates to wash them.I followed her and started using my aegyo at it's full."Pleaseee Eunji-ahhh~~~~~!For me!!Pleaseee for your sister!!"i said full of aegyo.And then i immediately continued not letting her talk"I'll help you with everything you want.You can call me when ever you want something while i'll be in America!And as for Exo-M they already know.I told them that you are taking my place until i come back." i said taking a breath."When are you coming back?"she asked and that made me have some hope."Well i think it will take a while because she is really sick..."i said feeling kind of sad.Eunji noticed that and i was sure now that she will accept.She sighed heavy and then said "Fine...I'll do it for you...-"she didn't finished and i jumped at her and hugged her.Just then she said " BUT.." 'but..?' i thought..

Eunji's P.O.V

"BUT..."i said and Ae Cha stop jumping and hugging me "But what?"she asked me. "BUT..if that arrogant guy start picking on me i will kick him in the face and then live!!"i said and i saw Ae Cha's eyes getting wide."NOOO..you CAN'T do that!! If you do this i'll lose my job!!"she said ant continued"and if i lose my job then you won't be able to know everything about SHinee!!Do you want something like that to happen??"she said looking straight at me.I thought for a while and then sighed"Fine...I won't do anything...i will pretend that nothing happen for yours and SHinee's info sakes..."i said and sat on the couch.I looked at my sister and she was grinning widely.I pouted and then came and pinched my cheeks.She sat next to me and started telling me what they like and what not.I didn't need to write them down because if i heard something or watch something it would stay in my memory and i could tell it or showed it exactly as i watched it or heard it.Pretty amazing huh? Well i got used to it!(A/N: By the way i will put random things at their likes and hobbies^_^)

"Ok..I got it.."i said still pouting. "Ok so you are leaving with me tonight.Go prepare your suitcases."Ae Cha said and i complied even though my face looked irritated.She followed me to my room and sat on my bed while i was fixing my suitcases still with an irritated face."Don't be like that Eunji-ahh~~you will like it there.The other members are not like Chen.And if you meet him then you'll see that he is not as arrogant as he looks.And if you still don't like him then you can ignore him.You can just give him his things and then ignore having a conversation with him."when she said the last part my face brigtten a little."Are you sure i can ignore him???And are you sure about the others??Kris is looking really cold..."i said while pouting again."Kris is not cold at all.It's just his face like that.He is a cold handsome person outside but inside he is sooo sweet.At first ofcourse he will be a little shy around you because you are new but in a few days you will get closer.And this is the same for the others as well.Only Luhan,Xiumin and Lay will get close to you from the first day.As for Tao he is full of aegyo and he is really shy so you have to show him that you are not shy and approach him."she said and after a little thought i nodded."So are you ready??"she asked me and i nodded.We went at her car and then left for the dorms.

 

 

 

Sorry for the long chapter...I had many thoughts for this part...^_^

Subscribe and comment please!!^_^

Thanks!!xD