Torturing schedule Part 1

"Who would have thought that I would fall for you...!"

When we went at the car i went in last.And the only sit that was left was between Chen and Luhan.'What have i done to deserve this..?'i sighed to my self when i saw Chen.He was listening to music while looking at his ipod.'Well at least there is Luhan!'i thought to myself again and then brighten a little."Aren't you coming in Eunji-ag?"Luhan asked me and Chen also turned around and looked at me.I saw him smirking a little and then returning to his ipod."Yes oppa!"i said with a smile looking at Luhan but when Chen turned to look at me that smile left my face and an annoyed look appeared.He smirked again.'What a jerk...aigooo....'i thought and then got in the car.I sat between Chen and Luhan and then the car started.While the car started i noticed Chen taking off his earphones and looking outside the window.'Aigoo...how can such a pretty face smirking all the time...and be on such an arrogant person...aigoo...such a pretty face is being wasted with him...' i thought but snapped out of my thoughts when Luhan said "Eunji-ah..why didn't you put on your seatbelt?? It's dangerous...!!"he said and i saw Chen with the corner of my eye turning to us."Ohh...it looks like that i forgot...hehee..."i smiled awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck."Here let me put it on for you"Luhan said as he leaned in closer to me, our faces inches away,and put on my seatbelt.I was sure that my face hat taken the color of a tomato.

Chen's P.O.V

"Here let me put it on for you"i heard Luhan saying while leaning in closer to Eunji.Their faces only inches away.When i looked at them being so close i felt kind of angry.'What is he doing??So close to her??-WAIT!- Why do i even care??'i thought to myself and was about to look away when i saw Luhan leaning back to his sit saying "There.Now you are ok!" while smiling sweetly at Eunji.And she smiled back at him with her face flushed red.'How cute...she is very beautiful now that i look at her closer...-WAIT! Chen you just didn't think of that!!You CAN'T think of things like that!!Wait Eunji until our schedule starts.You will see!!'i thought to my self and smirked.

Eunji's P.O.V

When we arrived at the building for the photoshoot we got out of the car and was about to went inside when Chen said "Eunji-sshi hold my back."he said and then gave me, more like trowing, his back at me.I couldn't say anything since it was my job so i complied."Take my jacket as well.It's warm out here."he said and threw his jacket on my face.I could feel my face turning red from angryness but didn't say anything again.The others gave a what-the-hell look at Chen but he ignored them and went in the building."Need help Eunji-ah??His back looks quite heavy!"Tao said and the others nodded."No that's ok oppas! That's my job anyway.And don't worry he will get it when we go back at the dorm!"i said smirking.They laughed at me and then we went inside.We arrived at the elevator and there were only two places left.One between the corner and Chen and one near an old men who looked very strict and scary.The others kept a distance from him and so there was a spot free.I looked at Chen and saw him looking at me while smirking -again- telling me that he was sure i would pick the spot near him.Ismirked back at him and took my tongue out at him while i went near that old man.The others looked at me quite suprised when i bowed at him and greeted.They were even suprised when that old man smiled back at me and said in a deep voice "Annyeonghaseyo.What good manners you have.Not like this boys who only looked scared by me."he said and pointed at Exo-M.They all gulped and then greeted him properly.He greeted them to and then turned to me "Are you by any chance a model?You are so pretty and your body looks great."he said while looking up and down from me."Oh no sir.I am not.Thanks for your good words but no i am not."i said while smiling a little.I took a glance at the others and they were listening quietly while nodding to what he had said.My eyes stopped at Chen who was looking at me up and down and then staring at my face.'What is he doing??'i raised an eyebrow at him and he realised that i was looking at him.He turned immediately away facing the door and i could see that he was blushing."Ohh really??Then would you like to be one??"he said at me while smiling."Ehh...??Uhmm...no sir...thanks but no...i already have a job and i don't need another one...Anyway...i would never to a job that would show me to the world...no offense...but i would never..."i said while looking at the door as it opened.Then i bowed at the old man and left quickly following the manager. The others followed. "What happened to her...??It looks like something happened to her previously in the past..."he wispered to himself and then followed as well.

'I have to learn what it is...i could help her...'he thought again but snapped right away from it.'Oh no!Why would i want to help her??She is the assistant!Not me! And today i'll make her regret ignoring me!'he smirked and got in the room with us.