The meeting Part 2

"Who would have thought that I would fall for you...!"

...everyone bit goodbye to her.....

When we closed the door everyone was looking at me confused.I returned the confused look and Xiumin said "What were you talking with Ae Cha about your parents?" I looked at everyone and saw them waiting for my answer."Let me cook first and then while we are eating we can learn about each other"i said with an awkward smile.They nodded and lead me to the kitchen.They showed me where they had their things and then Kris said "Ok...we'll be in the living room if you need anything...even though i don't think that you will..."he said with a small smile.I smiled back at him and said "Ok.Thanks for showing me around.I'll start cooking." Then they all went out of the kitchen or so i thought..One person stayed and that person wan none other that Chen."Hey Eunji-sshi?"he said with a small smirk on his lips as always.I turned around,my back facing him,and i starded cooking."Eunji-sshi?"he said again but i ignored him for the second time."Eunji-sshi?? I was wondering if you could cook something else for me.It's not that i don't like Pork Stew with potatoes it's just that i don't have the mood for it."he said while smirking again and looking me straight in the eyes."Ohh..well then what would you like to eat?"i asked showing my puppy eyes.His smirk got bigger and came closer to me and said"I would like to have Hot Spicy Fish Stew". "Ohh really??"i said with a fake smile."Yes"he said still having his smirk."Well here"i said and gave him some money."With this you can go wherever you want and buy your Hot Spicy Fish Stew!" He stared at them suprised.I then turned around and continued cooking."Aren't you going to cook something else for me??"i heard him asking.I ignored him and continued cooking.

Chen's P.O.V

"Aren't you going to cook something else for me??" i asked her but she ignored me AGAIN.From the time she arrived she ignores me all the time.What have i done to her?? Aish!! I then grabbed her arm and turned her around so that she could face me."What's wrong with you girl??What have i done to you and you ignore me all the time and you treat me differently??"i said and then i saw her face getting irritated. "Girl..??Did you just called me Girl???"she said while tossing my hand away.'What's wrong with Girl?'i thought to my self.

Eunji's P.O.V

"Girl...??Did you just called me Girl???"i asked while tossing his hand off.That word...i hated it when they called me Girl because that's the way Jonghyun(The person that broke my heart) called me."Yes.Why?What's wrong with that?"he asked me confused."I don't like being called with that name!So don't you ever call me like that!!"i said irritated."Why?Did anything happened??"he asked again."That's none of your bussiness.And now i would be really happy if you would live so that i can finish cooking!!"i said at him."But you haven't answered me yet why you are ignoring me!" he said holding my arm again."I ignore you because i don't like arrogant people.And you and someone else that i know are the Gods of arrogantness!"i said and turned around and finished cooking."How am i arrogant??"he said without grabbing my arm this time."You were so arrogant at your interview yesterday...and to think that i used to be a fan...Ts..."i said while preparing the table."Ohh it's about that.Well it's not that i'm arrogant it's just that i know i'm perfect!In a while you'll see it.You'll fall for me like all the other girls."he said while smirking.I then went straight on him and looked into his eyes.Our faces inches away."This will never happen!!And you know what??Because i H.A.T.E arrogant jerks like you and i have promised to myself that i will never again fall for someone like that!"i said and then realised that i actually said a little of my story.Just then i went out from the kitchen and called the others."Food is ready i said trying to smile."they all came in the kitchen and stood still.

"Ohh...is there something wrong with the food??"i asked with a worried face. "No..it's just that..it's the first time we have had such a beautifull meal..!!"Lay said and the others nodded.I smiled at them and said"well thanks.Should we begin?"i gestured them to sit.They nodded with a smile.Just then i looked at Chen still i a daze from the food but also from what happened earlier."WOW!! The food is delicious!!"Tao beamed and smiled widely at me and the others did the same.While i was spacing at Chen the others had already tasted the food.I smilled back at them and then took a glance again at Chen and i saw him looking at his plate."Aren't you eating?"Luhan asked Chen."No.I'm not hungry.I'll be in the living room."Chen said and left.

"Sorry about that Eunji-sshi...It's just that you are new here and we still don't know you.." Xiumin tried to help the situation."No need to be sorry Xiumin-sshi-"i was saying but got cut of by Xiumin "You can call me oppa"he said."Call me oppa too!" Luhan and Lay said in unison."Y-you can call us oppa too!"Tao said while showing himself and Kris both blushing.I nodded and smiled at them and continued what i was saying "No need to be sorry Xiumin oppa..i know that he is just an arrogant jerk that thinks he is perfect.We can't do anything about it..."they all looked at me and then Kris said "Did you watched the interview yesterday?"i nodded and then they all understand. We were eating when Luhan suddenly said "Ohh..you said earlier that you were going to tell us what you and Ae Cha was talking about.!"they all turned looking at you and you sighed

 "Ok...Well...you see my parents don't want to have any relationship with me because of somthing that happened two years ago..i was 15 and my parents wanted me to get married to a son of someone that could help them with their company..they thought that i would agree because i always agreed to everything they said...so they got suprised when i refused.So after refusing again and again they threw me out from the house with my suitcases and some money.They told me to come and find my sister and never go were they are and pretend that my parents are dead.."as i was talking i felt tears forming up on my eyes."Unni took me in and called our parents and had a fight but they always loved unni so they couldn't do something bad to her...Unni made them sending me some money for school and for the rent of the house until i'll be able to work."I felt a tear falling down my cheek and wiped it away."I was going to agree with them after a while because i couldn't live alone since unni had work to do..nut one day i met someone and i fell in love with him...which i hopped i hadn't...Ahhh...."i said and sighed."Why?"Kris asked looking at me with soft eyes."Well you see this guy..Jonghyun..looked like he was so good but actually he was a big arrogant jerk! He played with me,took my first kiss and broke my heart..."you said with your eyes closed and tears falling down..you wiped them away and continued

"Since then i decided that i would never fall again for someone like him and that i would stay away from people like him..! But i guess that's impossible since i have to live with someone called Chen...!" "Ania...he is not like that..He would never play with a girl and then brake her heart"Lay said while looking at your red eyes."And also you shouldn't cry for guys like that! They don't deserve it!!"Luhan said with a smile at you.Just then you realised that this guys were the best.They were the kindest guys you have ever met! Except of course from Chen.

You smiled back at them and said"Ok guys it's time to go to sleep.Before we come here unni told me that tomorrow you have to wake up at 7:00 a.m for a photoshoot,right? "Where did you see it?"Xiumin asked you looking around."No where i just remembered it."i said while shrugging."Jinja???I can't remeber what i had for lunch yesterday and you can remember that??Wowww!!"Lay said with wide eyes.I chickled at them and i explained at them about me memorizing everything and they all awd at me.

"Well guys it's time to go to bed now."i said and we all went out from the kitchen."Oh..i thought Chen was here"Kris said."Well it looks like he went to sleep"Luhan shrugged and went towards his room's door."Well goodnight everyone Luhan said waving at everyone". "Goodnight"we all said in unison.We all thought that Chen was sleeping so we quieted down and went to our room.But we were all wrong.Chen was in the living room all the time during dinner and listened to everything we said.From the 'oppas' conversation to my story.

"I would never do something like that to a girl...why does she thinks i'm like him??Aish that girl...!! Don't worry i'll make you suffer in here!"Chen thought to himself while pretenting to sleep.When we all went to our rooms he came out and went to the kitchen to find something to eat since he left during dinner.

I heard him but didn't say anything and went to sleep.

 

 

 

Well is he going to make her suffer or he will suffer??

Hahahaha we will see!!xD

If you have any suggestions comment me!!:)

And please subscribe and comment!!:)

Thanks!!^_^